[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> 2015 was entirely booked on "Anyone but you Roman"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: Roman.jpg (28KB, 350x314px) Image search: [Google]
Roman.jpg
28KB, 350x314px
> 2015 was entirely booked on "Anyone but you Roman"
> In the course of a FUCKING WEEK, Roman became a 2x Champ
> Come Wrestlemania, he will be a 3x Champ

Why is this allowed?
>>
BOM BOM BOMBOM
>>
Samoans cannot into abs
>>
>>933044
Its genetics
>>
>>933055
Weird genetics, many are muscular and big, but their ab muscles are a single block, there's no seperation. Can't say it's a fat issue either because the rock is very lean has the same thing
>>
>>933038
First time I've seen roman in that attire. Looks weird as fuck
>>
>>933038
>>933073
Imagine how much he'd jiggle and crease doing a superman punch.
>>
>>933038
>Roman wears the vest because he's actually fat

why am I not surprised
>>
>>933073
I got to see him in it shortly before his main roster debut during an NXT live event. I didn't even know who he was at the time, he was still a nobody.
>>
>>933038
so that's why he wears the vest and pants. he has no abs and thunder thighs.
>>933078
the clap of his thighs would drown out the audiences boo'ing
>>
File: rollinscuts.jpg (86KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
rollinscuts.jpg
86KB, 500x396px
>everybody judging roman from a picture 3-5 years ago.
hes doing well considering his samoan genes hes fighting off. Hell the dwayne had to get pec surgery.
>>
>>933138
>wearing a vest at all times like Kevin Owens
>gets gassed quicker than Kevin Owens
>he's doing well

JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>933038
check out those quads
>>
>>933326

wearing a vest is what normal people do in the gym

Seth Rollins is a douchebag faggot who probably goes around perma flexing and trying to chat up every girl in the gym
>>
>>933326
>le gas meme
>>
>>934211
>wearing a vest in the gym
The fuck? Are you autistic?
>>
>>934219
wearing a vest is what normal people do in the gym
>>
>>933038
>Roman will be a 10x champion within 3 years
>>
File: photo (1).jpg (66KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).jpg
66KB, 900x900px
>>933121
>the clap of his thighs would drown out the audiences boo'ing
Oh shit, my sides
>>
>>933038
FUCK roman reigns!!!!!!
>>
File: leakee.jpg (65KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
leakee.jpg
65KB, 480x720px
Yeah what a terrible specimen of a man. Roman is an out of shape pile of Samoan butter would hate to be him.
>>
>>934214
>Meme
>Literally sat out of the majority of the Rumble just to cover up his poor endurance
>>
>>935448
NO CHEST
>>
>>934211
>>934219
>wearing a bulletproof vest is what normal people wear to the gym.
>Seth Rollins is a doucebag faggot who probably goes around perma flexing and trying to chat up every girl in the gym
>Seth Rollins is Alpha, Roman Reigns Beta.
>>
>>933038
>Talent that was more over than Reigns were unexpectedly injured
>>
>>935460
again why do you think the dwayne got peck surgery?
>>
>>935448
This photo is so old that, when it was taken, Jericho was actually still cool.
>>
>>935459
And not just this rumble, the rumble before it and the rumble before that one too. Also numerous tag-team matches with Ambrose. Roman still lets the other guys do all the work while he's "laid out"/aka napping so he can make a triumphant return and hit his power samoan spots.

>AAAOOOUURRRGHHHH!!!!
>*jerks off fist*
>SUPERMAN PUNCH!
>SPEAR!
>>
>>934211
>Seth Rollins is a douchebag faggot who probably goes around perma flexing and trying to chat up every girl in the gym
So basically you're jealous because based Seth gets all the chicks.
>>
>>935544
Don't forget the Tag Team Turmoil on SD last year, where Bryan worked like 80% of the match
>>
>>933038
>Why is this allowed?
gotta artificially inflate that championship count somehow
>>
>>935580
He's on track to beat Flair by next WM.
>>
>>935583
He beat flair 2 months ago dumbfuck
>>
>>935534
Exactly, Reigns is in far far better shape now then he was back then and back then he was in great shape. So what is your point exactly?
>>
File: 1440383972265.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1440383972265.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>935618
>Reigns is in far far better shape now
>>
>>935618
> Reigns is in far far better shape now
> gassed before #3 enters the Royal Rumble
>>
>>935534
He actually looks almost as good as current Jericho in that photo.
>>
He's two times champion in less than a year, and he got 20 or 21 RR eliminations in what? two RR?
>>
File: 1452367984373.jpg (18KB, 372x328px) Image search: [Google]
1452367984373.jpg
18KB, 372x328px
>>933121
i kek'd anon gj
>>
I hope that big faggot gets injured as soon as Jesus Rollins gets back
>>
>>939813

If Reigns gets injured they will just put the heavyweight division on hold for 6 months.
>>
>>933038
That is literally 98-99 with SCSA.
>>
>>942776
Except that Austin was more over and drawing more money than anybody in history
>>
serious question: if you hate him so much, why do you keep watching? he's going to dominate the product for the next 10 years and you know it. why keep suffering?
>>
Why would they throw him to the wolves again? If he wins the title at mania, he would get absolutely destroyed.
>>
>>942828
Vince is a senile old prick?
>>
Same thing happened to bryan but that was le epic because he'\s a manlet like me!
>>
>>942986
>being this dumb
>>
>>942986
>anti-smarks still getting worked by the GOAT
how based can one man be?
>>
>>933038
>stopped giving a fuck, only does clotheslines and punches and the odd big boot nowadays
>le gas maymay suddenly became true
>clutching his arm and chest like he's injured after doing a straining move

I don't think he's going over. Considering the drought of talent heading into WM32, Haitch is probably wrestling Lesnar for the main event. Those seats need to sell out one way or another.
>>
>>942992
>>943028
>no real retort other than "y-y-y-you're dummy dumb!"
>>
>>933038
So i guess this answers the shitposter question "Why the fuck is Roman still using the vest?"
>>
>Smarks still think Roman isn't over
>Constantly gets the loudest cheers at events that aren't filled with bitter neckbeards (like Orlando).
>>
>>943760
0/10
>>
>>934211
he doesn't try, anon
>>
>>933038

tfw i have a similar build except im scrawny
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (21KB, 542x361px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
21KB, 542x361px
>>942986
No wonder they pushed based Dbry, most people love him and he STILL WORKS THE ANTI-SMARKS
>>
>>943760
> he's sometimes kind-of over in casual towns

YOUR NEXT FACE OF THE COMPANY, FOLKS
>>
>>942986
> every Bryan fan is his height

Now you know that can't possibly be true, why would you say that? Are you mentally enfeebled in some way?
>>
>>934214

They took him out of the entire Rumble match for 30 minutes so he wouldnt embarrass himself
>>
>>933038
>Anyone but you Roman

Are you serious? It was painfully obvious since Reigns won the 2015 Royal Rumble that he was being pushed as the next big thing (and it was obvious even before that if we're all honest). Hence why everyone roundly booed when he did win it.

The fact that it's taken a year for his "Wrestlemania moment" to happen is probably Vinces hot idea to slowly get momentum behind Reigns. Make it look like he had to have a big epic climb to becoming the big dog. The thing is that everyone sees through it, and no one buys it. You could easily blame the rise of the internet for this, and how it's made even casual fans smarks, but really that's not it at all. I liken the Reigns era to Kevin Nash as Diesel in the early to mid nineties. Then, like now, everyone saw through it, and everyone was thoroughly bored to death by it.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.