[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

His only hope is for Lesnar to put him over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (55KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 650x440px
His only hope is for Lesnar to put him over
>>
>>920399
You know it's not going to happen but you're right. What'll probably happen is he will lose to Lesnar then spend the rest of 2016 fighting with his face turned family as he fades into absolute obscurity. Or I guess they could turn him face and see how that goes, his family can turn on him for being such a loser which would be great tv imo.
>>
Daily reminder that he was completely runied during his feud with Cena and he'll never be taken serious again.
>>
>>920428
Loosing to jerrifat was more damaging
>>
I'm gonna be honest

The fact that a wrestler of his size got pushed in the WWE as far as he did amazes me

Seriously.....who would have thought some fat fuck called Husky Harris would have come this far....
>>
I hate this prick so much. Such an awful gimmick. Can't wait for him to fade into obscurity baka
>>
He's gonna keep the streak going
>>
He'll never be the next Undertaker like they're pretending. There's nothing intimidating about him.
>>
>>920399
>His only hope is for Lesnar to put him over
I disagree. Given that the WWE roster is so full of generic vanilla characters, Bray Wyatt is a breath of fresh air. Bray Wyatt doesn't need championships or to beat top stars to be popular.
>>
Didnt watched reslin for 10 years.
So what was the last stable that dominated wwe.
Not just a fued more a thread to everyone like the nwo.
The wyatts are always booked bad, they just trew them in for a 2 weeks fued.
And Strowman is worst wrestler in the wwe, and that means a lot. They got Mark Henry, Big Show and Rybotch.
>>
>>920399
Crowd popped big time when he faced HHH in the rumble. There was also lots of cheering when the family confronted league of nations, that is before the other teams ran in and ruined it.

People like him dispite all the shit he's gone through. He just needs one big and meaningful win to get really off the ground. Lesnar, while unrealistic, is probably the only suitable one. Lesnar, Wyatt and Undertaker are the only characters that are still treated as serious and menacing. I guess they could build up a third confrontation with Taker, where Bray finally wins and Taker willingly relinquishes his position as Big Evil, but I wouldn't hold my breath wating for WWE to do something truely creative and memorable anytime soon.
>>
>>920399
I actually want www to bury him. He'd be so much better in LU. 5 years down the line WWE will realize what they had andcall him up for a championship run.
>>
>>920634
>The fact that a wrestler of his size got pushed in the WWE as far as he did amazes me
>of his size

Mick Foley was fat. Dusty Rhodes was fat. Sgt. Slaughter was at least chubby. Bubba Ray Dudley is fat. Kamala was fat. Umaga was fat.

And then there's all the guys who have being fat as a part of their gimmick, like Rikishi, Vader, Viscera, Brodus Clay...

>Husky Harris

He hated that gimmick.
>>
>>920735
League of Nations vs. Wyatts was money & they fucked it up. They had it for a damn second & threw it away.

Bray is my guy. Hoping to see him win at Mania.
>>
>>920726
They were stronk during the Shield vs. Wyatts matches.
>>
>>920696
He's the anti-undertaker

Undertaker is only relevant because he always wins(or at least used to) at Wrestlemania

Bray is only relevant for when he's going to lose at wrestlemania.
>>
The "follow the light" shirt is preddy cool
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.