[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wwe/ General #1788 - Big Bad Based Black Twins Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 43

Point out Who is Mark Henry.
>>
I don't understand all these people mad at The Rock. Did his sheer charisma trigger flashback memories of the charismatic chads from high school or something? Calm down and go trim your neckbeard, jeez. .
>>
>>919846

Mark Henry is the one who doesn't look like a cop lmao
>>
Dwayne
>>
>>919849

I aint mad at the Rock I just think him coming back every few months is boring as fuck, especially when it's just to try and get the Usos over. It didn't work for Roman, why would it work for 2 half Romans?
>>
>>919853
>every few months

He hasn't been on TV in almost a year.
>>
>>919857

Still feels too soon
>>
>just finished watching the Royal Rumble

Aside from Styles showing up and that one-off gag with R-Truth, that was kinda underwhelming on the whole.

>Reigns being the generic underdog hero again
>Big Show coming in to unceremoniously dump people in the blandest way possible
>Lesnar coming in to unceremoniously dump people in a significantly less bland but overall pretty predictable way
>New Day comes in, accomplishes nothing, gets thrown out
>Aitchwinslol

Honestly, I can't even remember who half of the people in the Rumble were. A big chunk of it was completely forgettable.
>>
Nakamura confirmed for NXT?
>>
>>919863

I hope not, the main event picture for mens singles is really crowded right now.

Hopefully they can find a good way to introduce him
>>
Can anyone post the AJ debut on the alt camera pls?
>>
>>919868

Nvm found it... here it is for you guys

https://streamable.com/krv3
>>
adam pacitti 50 time whatculture champion

adam blampied watching dr who drinking tea and complaining about rain
>>
When will based british man Magnus make his WWE debut
>>
>>919872
who the fuck browses shitculture?
>>
File: 1448087753242.png (10KB, 901x47px) Image search: [Google]
1448087753242.png
10KB, 901x47px
>>
>>919874

Only other fatty WWE should get is Dave Mastiff
>>
>>919874
Only if he brings Thickie James and Vince puts him in a cuck angle
>>
>>919878
>magnus
>fatty
??????
>>
At what point did New Day start talking for so much longer than what was necessary?
I REALLY noticed it last night. They were humorous for two minutes and just kept going and going for what felt like a further cringeworthy 8. Is this their attempt at Heel heat? It's not so much Heel heat at "I'm gonna pause the TV and fast-forward when I'm confident the segment is done" heat.
And what's worse Big E didn't use most of their speaking time and he's the funniest of them.
>>
File: 4234.jpg (75KB, 399x515px) Image search: [Google]
4234.jpg
75KB, 399x515px
ryback and mark silverback henry wwe tag team champs

big baboon ass e and xavier horse molester woods wwe tag team chimps
>>
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
BABABABA BABABABA
BABABABA BABABABA BA
BABABABA BABABABA
BABABABA BABABABA BA
BRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>919882

When WWE realized they don't have good enough booking to pad out a 3+ hour show
>>
>>919860

>he didn't like TV Champion Rusev
>he didn't like excitable child Rusev
>he didn't like Hadouken Rusev
>he didn't like COME HERE BOSS Rusev
>>
>>919882

It started that time they were in 5 segments in one RAW.

>New Day open the show
>New Day on commentary
>New Day in a match
>New Day in a backstage segment
>New Day in the main event
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPMCKsJYMSY

Will there ever be a more based diva?
>>
File: CFud8twUkAEY7s-[1].jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CFud8twUkAEY7s-[1].jpg
57KB, 600x450px
>>919892

Why is Rusev not a face again?

>super charismatic
>giant teddybear
>over with the fans
>one of the most loved guys backstage
>qt fiancee
>versatile moveset
>funny
>likes playing video games with his wrestling bros
>>
Rock is worse than Jeridad now. What the fuck is wrong with him? Has he lost the plot? He used to be my favourite wrestler, his quick paced, calmly delivered promos were golden, and now he seems like a completely different person. I know Hollywood changes people but you would think he would have retained enough memory of the character to portray it when he's in the ring.
>>
>>919898

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK
>>
>>919897

because MUH BIG SCARY FOREIGN MAN

Honestly though, I really think this League of Nations thing will end with Rusev turning face. He's the one who goes all out, puts his body on the line. It'll end in him getting sick of their shit and turning.
>>
File: WWE Wall of Shame.png (499KB, 2052x342px) Image search: [Google]
WWE Wall of Shame.png
499KB, 2052x342px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDaYxWQaNuI
>>
>>919898
>Rock is worse than Jeridad now.

Lets not go that far
>>
>>919903

At least Jericho can still wrestle

>implying you don't still mark at the lionsault
>>
>>919876
their youtube is funny, but all the writers at whatculture are awful.
>>
>>919904
He's an okay wrestler in his age but it's not like he's killing it or anything.
Rooty Tooty Booty is fucking embarrassing.
>>
File: 1453430496609.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1453430496609.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>919902
>these faggots
>le funnie voices
>so glad haitch won
>>
>>919908

He's solid and a great shotcaller. He's doing good work right now
>>
>>919902
> these fuccboiiiz are SO mad that Styles was the most over guy in the Royal Rumble
>>
>>919915

>Styles was the most over guy in the Royal Rumble

Yeah, in Orlando, the place where TNA is mostly filmed. If the Rumble was elsewhere, his debut would've been ruined because NO ONE would know who the fuck he is.
>>
File: 1453693884242.jpg (95KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1453693884242.jpg
95KB, 1024x768px
>Ziggler lost to Kevin Owens clean again
Does the man love losing to him
>>
>>919863
He'd have to be, if he looked at orton or basically any of the main roster talent they'll get an injury. Only people who could handle Nakamura-chan on main roster are Bryant, Owens, Styles basically.
>>
>>919916

He would've been over in literally any fucking smart city, you troglodyte.

To be fucking honest, considering that the Royal Rumble is the Smark PPV, he would've been over anywhere.
>>
>>919918

Ziggler is more established and WWE doesn't have any good heels that aren't just a jobsquad for the authority. Owens is easily the top heel in the company.
>>
>>919918
The higher ups know ziggler isn't an actually good wrestler. Zig just never got the memo so he keeps flopping around like an idiot and losing thinking he's just paying his dues
>>
>>919920

Yeah, but the smarks wouldn't know who the fuck he was, but would cheer him because he's an indie darling.
>>
>>919916
The Royal Rumble could've been in fucking Antarctica and AJ would've still gotten the biggest pop of the night.
>>
File: mick_foley.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mick_foley.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>919924

Retard of the day, right here, in /wwe/.
>>
>>919924
smarks watch njpr, its like the smark event, you single celled organism. fuck outta here.
>>
>>919924
> wouldn't know who he is
> know that he's an indie darling

Fuck off back to making shitty videos white-trash Smarkbustuh
>>
>>919925
>>919926
>>919928
>>919929

I bet at least 95% of the audiences NEVER watched an AJ Styles match.
>>
>>919930
I bet there's a 100% chance your next post in here will be really fucking stupid.
>>
>>919930
I bet there's a 1000% chance you were touched as a child famalam.
>>
>>919930

I bet there's a 100% chance you're going to post something really retarded next.
>>
>>919924

I've seen almost no TNA ever and I'm very familiar with AJ Styles
>>
>>919935

I've seen a limited amount of TNA and like 2 NJPW shows, and I was hyped enough for AJ Styles.

Guy's a big name, regardless of who he's wrestled for before now.
>>
>>919937

Yeah, I wouldn't say I was hyped but I definitely know who he is and recognize he's a big name.
>>
>>919932
I don't even think a sexual predator would touch him honestly
>>
>>919941
Hopefully one gave him the Bombaye Knee to the chest.
>>
File: 1453746366632.jpg (99KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
1453746366632.jpg
99KB, 500x737px
>>919930
>>
>>919921
>Owens is easily the top heel in the company.

No Bray is
>>
How did this le 18+ meme start and why do so many people force it?
>>
>>919955
>doesn't know classic pre-asp /wwe/ maymays

18+
>>
>>919955
From what I remember it was used by people who can't deal with the fact that someone has not watched WCW to know how "awesome" it was
>>
File: 13215125221.png (472KB, 856x600px) Image search: [Google]
13215125221.png
472KB, 856x600px
>>919955
>How did this le 18+ meme start

Hi aspie. Myself and another Canadian started using it during the Sting vs. Seth Rollins feud. People would say things like, "Sting sucks" "Sting is a bore" "Sting doesn't deserve a title shot in 2015" and then when asked whether they watched him or knew of any famous matches he had they didn't have an answer. So pretty much any time someone said anything negative about Sting, they got told "18+" without any other reply because it just wasn't worth it engaging in a conversation with a toddler.
>>
>>919853
>Rusev is a le cuck jokes once more
Remember when he rode in on a tank that one time? Fucking Vince and his irrational hatred of the guy. He's on his way to being the next Beeg. Crying in the ring when?
>>
>>919959
And right now it developed into being used at basically any opinion that someone doesn't agree with

fuck
>>
>>919961
Wasn't meant for
>>919853
>>
>>919853
>especially when it's just to try and get the Usos over.

>Rock goes through that segment
>gives them the set-up
>"I'M ON TOP"
>crowd sound genuinely displeased

>the year is 2016
>the Rock has failed to get both Roman and the Usos anything but mixed-to-negative reactions

Holy shit this generation of Samoans are terrible.
>>
>>919959
That makes sense. Sad how it's devolved to a way to shut down anyone who disagrees with you though
>>
>>919902
every week these guys get less funnier and more whiny and annoying, I haven't even made it halfway through their reviews the past two weeks because they are so lame and boring.

I might stay subscribed for their bustin smarks series but I'm over these guys.
>>
>>919968
It's not Dwayne's fault his cousins are shitters
>>
>>919863
Doubted. According to Wrestling Observer and other news sites, Nakamura is getting a huge deal, and they're not going to sign a guy for that kind of money to keep him in developmental. Nakamura is also only a several years younger than AJ, so they won't want to waste time. He'll probably get some build up before he debuts, to introduce him to a casual western audience that doesn't follow New Japan. If they put him down in NXT, he won't be there for long.
>>
>>919974
I'm not blaming him, I just think it's embarrassing how shit they are.
Usos are great enhancement talent. If they work-horsed the mid-division in a role akin to what the Dudleyz are doing now I may have been genuinely happy to see their hard work repaid one day with a reign.
Instead they're forced as fuck and it just seems that there's nothing really good about them.
>>
>>919968
Did you hear the huge boos Usos got on RR when one of the FLYIN USOS MAGGLE went for the splash and tried to pin Kofi?
>>
Usos used to be great when they were feuding with the Wyatt family, even their matches with NAO, the shield and the brotherhood were good. It's only until they started getting paired with Cena and Roman that they just got lazy and started break dancing in the ring.
>>
>>919978
It's crazy how much they've risen and fallen in under 3 years
>>
>>919979
What was funnier was when they tried to do the "U-SOOO" chant and got audible "NO" back.
>>
>>919952

Bray is a face who does mean things. It play to his gimmick if the "brainwashed" crowd cheers for him. Cheating Brock out of the Rumble is some of the only legitimate heat he's ever gotten. That and not letting Bubba light the table on fire.

When has Bray ever been booed by the majority of the crowd at a PPV? Serious question, because I've only been watching for about a year.

I think the crowd might side with Dean sometimes (they put on great matches together BTW), but the crowd definitely wanted him to beat Roman in the cage match. They definitely cheered their asses off when Braun debuted And he certainly wasn't getting booed against THE RYBACK.

And he singlehandedly sold the Taker Mania match, the match that gave Taker's career another jolt after Brock made him look like a cripple one year prior.

I might be biased, since Bray Wyatt is who got me back into wrestling a year ago. But damn if he isn't the most interesting thing in terms of catching a non-wrestling fan's attention.

>Only man of his generation to 1v1 Undertaker
>Spent the entire summer as the primary antagonist for Cena2.0
>Probably given that feud because he could he trusted to help Roman improve, which Roman did
>Match at Hell in a Cell with the biggest build
>Match at Survivor Series with the most advertising
>One of the few guys that can hang with Roman and not get embarrassed by booking
>The only "heel" shown to be able to hang with Brock

Face of the company.
>>
>>919983
Honestly instead of using US-NO fans should just stay completely quiet when they try that. It would be a huge BTFO in my opinion
>>
>>919981
Pretty much because they were the only actual tag team at the time. Everyone other team was just made up of random jobbers they decided to throw together for a few months so they had something to do.
>>
>>919980
I don't think it was anything to do with the pairing with anyone, they've always been the same in-ring. Very, very formulaic.
They just get more shit for it now because they've been at it longer and people are more tired of it.
Also, not to sound like I'm making excuses but I think their Brotherhood/Shield matches were great because of how over those other two teams were because they were both hot as fuck at that time. The NAO matches weren't anything special.
>>
File: Rusev1.gif (4MB, 434x244px) Image search: [Google]
Rusev1.gif
4MB, 434x244px
I really hope Rusev gets tired of the League of Cucks and just fucking kicks them all in the face

>Barrett is never there
>Del Rio only worried about his US title
>Sheamus always expects the others to hold barely conscious opponents for him to brogue kick

And Rusev bustin' his ass in matches
At least he gets to bury his face between Lana's thighs
>>
>>919984
>because I've only been watching for about a year.

Owens doesn't exactly get booed either, and Bray has been the one facing the top faces like Cena, Taker, Roman, Dean cause he's the number 1 big bad. This is not disputable.
>>
>>919987
It was more like that they got plucked from years of eating shit as jobbers and stole MITB from the pre-show.

Then, smartly, they kept being SO CLOSE to winning the Tag Titles but always falling just short, before finally getting the big win on RAWIsn'tPunk.

Chi-Town went BANANA! for them! How did WWE fuck this up?
>>
>>919991
I would've disagreed that he could be a good Face but I think he's really charismatic/likable enough to pull it off even despite being a somewhat (relatively) short, strongfat foreign monster.
I'd just be worried they may take him into full-on unicycle-riding comedy.
>>
>>919990

They were definitely having better matches 2 years ago than they are now. The exact moment they started getting stale was when they were Cena's little buddies, and then Roman's little buddies. It just buries them as a team cause they're expendable.

The 2/3 falls matches against the Wyatts was a 10/10 tag team match that I'd recommend to anyone if they wanted to get into wrestling.
>>
>>919984
>When has Bray ever been booed by the majority of the crowd at a PPV?

Royal Rumble 2014
>>
>>919990
>The NAO matches weren't anything special.

It's hardly the Usos who are at fault there, considering the Outlaws weren't really good workers in their prime, let alone 15+ years later.
>>
>>919998
I never really been that impressed by them but I do agree that they're performing to a lesser standard. They're just phoning it in now, at least their matches before were regularly solid instead of just "SLAP THIGH SLAP THIGH".
That Wyatt tag match was probably the definitive turning point in which they outstayed their welcome.
>we could've had Harper/Rowan vs Cesaro/Kidd instead of the Usos vs Cesaro/Kidd
>now both Cesaro and Kidd are injured

PAIN
>>
I'm still surprised they let Rocky say "penis" and "rotten testicles" on TV

There must be a couple concerned moms writing angry letters right now
>>
I'm not a big cuck man punk fan, but this promo was one of the first things I watched when getting back into wrestling, and it's a shame most guys just can't go off script like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5NcY8VJYQ8
>>
>>919984

I don't know if I'd call Bray a face but he's not exactly a heel. He's a good tweener, his gimmick is strongest when he's doing his own things
>>
>>919971
I just like their impressions of the commentators.
>>
>>919979
They were booed for the whole match.
>>
>>920013
True, but in that exact moment the boos were really fucking big.
>>
>>919984
>They definitely cheered their asses off when Braun debuted
LOL
Your memory is lying to you. The crowd were silent because they had no idea who the fuck he was.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 600x411px
Yfw a professional rapper gets out-rapped by a jobber?
>>
>>920009
Bray has been a heel for the character's entire run.
>>
>>920016
>Slater jobbing to a wannabe rapper
JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>920016
tbf Flo Rida is utter fucking garbage.
>>
>>920016

I wouldn't call flo rida a rapper
>>
>>920016
>WWE expecting me to believe that an out-of-shape rapper could pose a threat to a former tag team champion
>>
>>920016
Bo-Rida can get over.
>>
File: nxt-052214-bo-dallas-2-624x478.jpg (50KB, 624x478px) Image search: [Google]
nxt-052214-bo-dallas-2-624x478.jpg
50KB, 624x478px
>>920023
Bo going full Chain Gang when?
>>
>>919849
I never understood why people have issues with the charismatic chads, they are usually the easiest chads to get along with and make for excellent banter partners.
>>
OOOOOOOOOOOOH RADIOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>920016
Flo Rida's rap made no sense at all. What a shit segment.
>>
>>920022
Heath Slater is also an accomplished amateur boxer in real life.
>>
>>920016
>I heat a sucker's lunch

WHAT
DID
HE
MEAN
BY
THIS
>>
File: 1453295342631.png (925KB, 1294x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1453295342631.png
925KB, 1294x1230px
>tfw actually thought RAW is gonna be great after RR
I got played
>>
File: 1450985405550.gif (4MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1450985405550.gif
4MB, 200x150px
>>920039
>didnt like that Raw
>>
>>920044
> liking that RAW

Acquire standards.
>>
File: 1453740716513.jpg (144KB, 333x493px) Image search: [Google]
1453740716513.jpg
144KB, 333x493px
>yfw Haitch goes on to break Punks record by one day as WWE champ
>>
File: 1453757686338.gif (4MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
1453757686338.gif
4MB, 360x203px
>>920053
>>
MA BOY HEAF SLATA
>>
File: JUSTFUCKMYROMANUP.png (632KB, 499x600px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTFUCKMYROMANUP.png
632KB, 499x600px
Why do I feel like he is going to kill himself?
>>
>>920063
>yfw he goes full Benoit one day
top kek
>>
AJ Styles managed by Joey Styles when?
>>
>Heath and Axel acting like niggers when Bo raps
top fucking kek
>>
>>920044
It was utter trash.
>>
>>920063

Because your life is so pathetic you come up with fantasies of people infinitely more successful than you being somehow inferior.
>>
>>920071
18+
>>
>>920073
>my feelings got hurt so im going to say a meme
>>
>dat based Haitch promo
And people say he's not good on the mic
>>
>>920086
It was certainly better than Roman rumbling some unfunny crap
>>
>>920071
Come on man, you could tell the Florida crowd was getting to him. Even his home state didn't want him
>>
>>920016
Why does the WWE keep letting Flo Rida attend their events if he keeps physically assaulting their talent?
>>
People are saying this is Ramen's best promo
>>
>>920090
Only good Roman promo is the one after the Seth betrayal, and he got completely overshadowed by Dean in that one
>>
>>920088

and then he got cheered the night after

hmmm

It's almost like there was an organized section of the crowd that decided to boo reigns no matter what because they're le epic smarks
>>
>>920090
Did he even cut a promo on Raw? I don't remember anything apart from the the interview with Jojo. I did skip a lot of stuff though.
>>
Was Brock shooting on Strowman? He looked pissed when Strowman accudentally no selled him and then he clotheslines him like 15 times and hit him with high knees over and over
>>
>>920093
Both marks and smarks reject Roman. He's like Sheamus in that way. That's why their feud over the title was WWE's darkest hour.
>>
>>920092
>>920096
Forgot link xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiVNE11Z4zk
>>
>>920097

It's called working stiff mark
>>
Roman isn't that bad, tbph
>>
>>920099

I love how delusional /asp/ies are, it's cute almost

>sheamus vs reigns
>wwe's darkest hour

Literally 18+
>>
File: brockmomentsbeforecrying.png (390KB, 625x347px) Image search: [Google]
brockmomentsbeforecrying.png
390KB, 625x347px
>>920097
Literally holding back tears that a bunch of neckbeards destroyed him
>>
>HarpGOAT tied with Brock for 2nd most eliminations
It's happening

>Roman was tied for 1st even though he missed 75% of the Rumble
>Brown Strangleman was tied for 1st even though he sucks ass and is a clumsy retard
>>
File: 1453759974766.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1453759974766.gif
2MB, 200x200px
That match between AJ and Jericho was rather slow and disappointing honestly.
>>
Did Jeridad ruin AJs debut match on Raw?
>>
File: 002[1].jpg (82KB, 600x310px) Image search: [Google]
002[1].jpg
82KB, 600x310px
>>920113

Braun is p cool, they just need to work with him a bit to get a more convincing moveset
>>
>>920093
Only few person who cheered for Reigns on Raw, most crowds were dead when he appeared.
>>
>>920118

Learn english
>>
>>920119
Have sex please
>>
Is Charlotte the Roman Reigns of divas?
>>
>>919894
She's a crack whore
>>
>>920117
They need to send him to developmental to get actual wrestling training
>>
>>919897
Because Vince doesn't like him.
>>
>>920117
>a bit to get a more convincing moveset

This faggot needs years of work. He can't take a bump for shit.
>>
>>920114
In their defence it was a Raw match. All Raw matches are shit. I am waiting until Styles wrestles a PPV match before I pass judgment on him.
>>
>>920122
Eva Marie
>>
>>920129
I know that AJ can do better as I've watched him in different companies but that match was just bland. Nothing really interesting about it. And Styles Clash was not used either. I wonder who he'll feud with, as Jeridad may not be the best person to wrestle with in terms of pure wrestling, but I have a feeling they'll wrestle on Fast Lane anyway.
>>
>>920127
Are you actually retarded,Vince probably loves the guy: He's bigger than average, he's a foreign guy that can generate heat for All-American babyfaces, he's a good worker and is reliable on the mic. Did you even see Vince embrace based RuRu after he splashed Roman through the table?
>>
>>920026
TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW
>>
>>920125
He was in NXT, just not on TV.
>>
>>920114
>judging someone based on a WWE match
>against 2016 Jericho

His truly good matches are behind him now that he's in the fed.
>>
>>920133
He hates him because he's fucking Lana while Vince is stuck with Linda.
>>
>tfw AJ Styles can't have his hand/glove sign because of Stardust
They're missing out on merch for that desu
>>
>>920122
Yes.
>Nepotism, check
>Mediocre in the ring, check
>Shilled for by a relative constantly, check
>Crap on the mic, check
Though she's better at emoting than he is tbqfh
>>
>>920139
Pretty sure he still has it on his glove, he just doesn't do the pose
>>
>>920139

His gloves are stupid he should lose them and get a haircut that doesn't look ridiculous.

He's already pretty small, he's not helping himself by dressing like a child as well
>>
>>920133
And what does Vince do with all that talent?
>lol go out and get one hit ko'd by ramen twice a week, every fucking week
>lets make some cuck jokes about him!
>lets eliminate him in less than 2 minutes!
>lets make him a pussy-whipped beta and put him in a love triangle
He's been buried to hell and back since he jobbed to Cena.
>>
File: duckfaic.jpg (37KB, 304x395px) Image search: [Google]
duckfaic.jpg
37KB, 304x395px
>heath slater is the red dragon

i fucking love #SO.
>>
>>920149
>that Bo outfit
>BO TRAIN
>BTFOd a wannabe rapper on national TV
I'd rather have Bo main event wrestlemania than Roman
>>
File: Green.gif (906KB, 350x264px) Image search: [Google]
Green.gif
906KB, 350x264px
>>919846
Do you think WWE is signing all them indy stars to leech CM Punk back???
>>
File: wyeayh.gif (2MB, 181x200px) Image search: [Google]
wyeayh.gif
2MB, 181x200px
>>920150
oh shit, Bo has a singlet?
>>
>>920151
I wonder if the reason Ryback got booed to hell was because he was mocking CM Punk by doing his running knee at the turnbucle recently.
>>
>daniel midget bryan will retire soon

feels pretty good 2bh
>>
>>920133
No, he doesn't think a girl like Lana could be with him which is why they tried to seperate them until Lana's ring pics showed up on TMZ, now he is making Rusev KEK jokes.
>>
>>920156
Was he mocking him? I didnt take it that way
>>
>>920158
>>
>>920145
The glove sign is what I'm talking about

>>920146
The gloves are okay, the hair needs to be trimmed a bit
>>
>>920158
>>920161
What's the story behind this tiny jew? Why is he always hitting people?
>>
>>920173
To compensate for his extremely tiny penis
>>
>>920173
He's a funny turkroach with a really big nose and people fuck with him so he goes full Hulkamania on them
>>
>Roman not getting a pop in the hometown of the Rock
top kek
>>
>>920160
seems a weird move for Ryback to randomly start using
>>
>COME ON RUSEV
>MACHKA MACHKA
Barrett is a top lad
>>
File: 1388521967463.png (77KB, 282x386px) Image search: [Google]
1388521967463.png
77KB, 282x386px
>tfw paid £6 to play as samoa joe
>>
File: fuck scsa.gif (2MB, 389x240px) Image search: [Google]
fuck scsa.gif
2MB, 389x240px
rusev and goldust could be fun as fuck.
>>
>>920196
Speaking of Goldust, what was the point of that segment with R-Truth last night?
>>
>>920199
probably gonna get a bunch of "goldust seeking tag team partners" segments.
>>
>>920199
Goldust starts looking for a new tag partner and Cody tweets Stardust is no more

guess
>>
>>920192

Barrett is cool but he's a rice cake in the ring
>>
>>920193
>not just using a caw
baka
>>
oh shit, that Randy Savage guy in the crowd.

proper stole the show.
>>
>>920202
>Cody tweets Stardust is no more
Oh really?

I guess them teaming again might be cool and something fresh vs New Day, as long as the Rhodes lads stay face and don't turn heel. They absolutely sucked all the heat out of the building as heel tag champs.
>>
>>920010

AW MAN DIET DEEEW
>>
Are new generals still getting BTFO and deleted or has the janny calmed down? Haven't been on here for a while.
>>
File: 1453698446259.jpg (2MB, 442x9940px) Image search: [Google]
1453698446259.jpg
2MB, 442x9940px
post haitch
>>
File: 100 yen scraper.jpg (67KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
100 yen scraper.jpg
67KB, 500x410px
>>920208
>the entire crowd stopped watching the match and turned when they moved him
>>
>>920189
>Roman not getting over despite his balls to the wall push
Toppest of keks m8
>>
>>920221
because who wants to see kane and bray go at it in a nothing match?
>>
>>920202
david bowie has been dead for a few weeks.
>>
I wish a speedy recovery from Cena so he can bury AJ Styles.
>>
Cena post surgery

>w-where am I?
>ICU
>you can't
>>
>>920234

>shadow john cena loves anime

But real John Cena loves anime
>>
File: 1453733767541.jpg (50KB, 548x549px) Image search: [Google]
1453733767541.jpg
50KB, 548x549px
>those anons who thought based Haitch didn't wear the belt when he came out at the beginning of Raw
>>
>>920220

You got me
>>
File: Usos 1.jpg (14KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
Usos 1.jpg
14KB, 250x167px
Good morning /wwe/!

WHEN WE SAY UCE

Y'ALL SAY O

UCE!
>>
oh shit, the rock acknowledging the guys who stole the show after they were moved to exile off the hard cam side.

thats awesome.

CAN NEW DAY MATCH ROCKYS CHARISMA!
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-26-11-02-42-1.png (934KB, 1307x1804px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-26-11-02-42-1.png
934KB, 1307x1804px
WHERE THE FUCK WAS JARVIS??
>>
>>920199
>>920202
I also think it will lead to Goldust questioning Cody and then the reveal that he's Cody once more.

>>920243
>CAN NEW DAY MATCH ROCKYS CHARISMA!

Not even close to 2016-tier Rocky.
>>
>>920244
Oh shit
>>
>>920244
Called off at the last minute as he still has one more match against Daddy Kool.
>>
>>920247
>the rock got the arena chanting lama penis.
>>
File: Baron_Corbin_WM31Axxess.jpg (2MB, 2840x5050px) Image search: [Google]
Baron_Corbin_WM31Axxess.jpg
2MB, 2840x5050px
/CorbinClub/ W W @ ?
comfy new general here
>>920251
>>
File: 1452739978392.png (1MB, 923x641px) Image search: [Google]
1452739978392.png
1MB, 923x641px
>mfw the state of Rusev yesterday
Really sucks he's getting punished for the engagement pics
>>
File: jimmy-uso-mugshot_crop_north.jpg (21KB, 384x420px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy-uso-mugshot_crop_north.jpg
21KB, 384x420px
>>920240
DUI
>>
>>920269
i wish those boring cunts would get fired.
>>
I really miss Edge dammit!
>>
>>920266

He carried another monitor out with him after RAW went off the air
>>
>>920279
Source
>>
>>920275
Samoan privilege is real in the WWE
>>
Turn the USOS into brutal heels and maybe i will start liking them
>>
>>920278
I really don't care
>>
>>920286
Rude
>>
File: 1453695123257.png (239KB, 708x537px) Image search: [Google]
1453695123257.png
239KB, 708x537px
>Jerifat staying
>>
>>920289
Just enjoy his and Christian's show exclusively on the award winning WWEâ„¢ Network for only $9.99 a month.
>>
Is Bullet Club supposed to be like ISIS?
>>
>>920285
>turn them Heel, that will work!

Still suffer a lack of personality.
>>
>>920129

>All Raw matches are shit

erm like most of Cena's matches on Raw in 2015 were good.

Can't wait for Styles vs. Cena desu
>>
>the Pokefaggots trying to ERP in the gamethreads last night

That was much more cringeworthy and pitiful than usual.
>>
>>920238
>Triple H wasn't even on the ramp when to announce the #1 contendership match
>>
>>920293

No, they're the nWo + evil foreigner gimmick but in japan
>>
>>920302
>not Rollins vs Styles
>>
Is Balor ever going to debut?

Please dont reply if you are going to say mean things about him :(
>>
>>920303
Someones gotta start screencapping that shit and make a collage or something
>>
>>920313

That would be great too of course. Kinda forgot Rollins existed desu.
>>
>>920315
He is having too much fun in NXT to care
>>
>>920315
Don't bring him to the main roster with Vince in power.
>>
>>920303

All the anime faggots are absolute cancer.
>>
>>920315
I'm going to reply and say mean things anyway.
Hopefully not because he's a boring vanilla midget.
>>
>>920139

Stardust is no more. They probably told him to stop cause of AJ.

>the state of Cody Rhodes
>cucking your own career
>>
>>920319

That's kinda shitty that he has no ambition. I find it hard to believe he doesnt wanna be on the main roster.

>>920322

Who are you fav 5?
>>
>>920326
Better than yours.
>>
>>920323

As le Smarkbusters would say...

Fuck Cody Rhodes.
>>
>>920326
you think ascension are having fun on the main roster?
or neville?
>>
>>920315

That potato nigger isn't ever going to debut
>>
>>920329

The ascension are shit.

Balor will do better than Neville based on his looks and gimmick alone.

>>920327

It's probably similar to mine ;)
>>
>>920333
Better than yours.
>>
>>920329
I feel so bad for them both.
The most dominate tag champions in NXT history and the greatest underdog champion reduced to Superstars jobbers.
>>
>>920323

Coming back as Cody immediately puts him over. Needs to be put into the US race since IC is gonna be Ambrose/KO/Zayn/Styles probably.
>>
>>920335
>The most dominate tag champions in NXT history

They literally beat nameless local jobbers and mish-mashed teams for 95% of their reign and dropped it the second viable opponents appeared.
>>
>>920339
I mean they did, but people cared about them from a booking standpoint.
>>
>>920333
>Balor will do better than Neville based on his looks and gimmick alone.

>looks
Toadstool uggo just like Neville.
>gimmick
Ain't got one.

LOW-MIDCARD TAGGING WITH TITUS ON SMACKDOWN.
>If he can just string a few wins together he can really get rolling, John! He has all the talent in the world!
>WHY'S HE PAINT HIMSELF. I THINK IT'S STUPID
>>
AJ styles is a fucking midget. Why do you guys like him so much?
>>
>>920349
that actually makes sense
>>
>>920347

Show pics of Neville and Finn Balor to some girls you know if you know any (this is doubtful) and ask them who is more attractive and how attractive they find both of them.
>>
WOO
YEAH
WOO
YEAH

SOMEBODY GONNA GET THEIR ASS LICKED
>>
>>920333
wonder whos going to be the first NXT and WWEWHC.

>>920335
how she goes.
>>
>>920352
>projecting

Back to wew, wee cousin Fergal
>>
It'd be gay not to let Finn fuck your mouth desu
>>
>>920349

He just puts so much effort and energy into everything he does. Sold the fuck out of some moves Jericho did like they were actually real. His superman punch was incredible too, I wouldn't be surprised if they told him not to do it anymore because it's so much better than Reigns.
>>
>>920326
Tyler Breeze is a good warning sign to stay
>>
How smug is Jericho right now that he gets to put over yet another top 3 in the world wrestler

Vince must love Jerishill
>>
>>920359
>mfw imagining a dual-spot where Roman superman punches him as he does his superduperman punch

They'd ruin it by having Roman stay on his feet as AJ sold it like a KO tho.
>>
>>920354

Didnt Rollins already achieve this?

>>920355

>haha i said projecting so i dont have to give an actual reply

>>>/reddit/
>>
>Flo Rida getting booed during his rap

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>920360
Breeze is being punished and de-pushed because he's a millennial cunt, not because of improper talent usage.
Well, the latter too, but mostly the former.
>>
>>920364
Guy from South Florida here, nobody gives a fuck about Flo-Rida, not even the black people here. Same with Pitbull.
>>
More like Who Rida
>>
>>920363
ye u mad 18+
>>
>>920364

Flo Rida is literally a one hit wonder. No idea why WWE keeps using him. He fucking sucks. Feels like he is there go to guy anytime they want to put a rap nigger on the show.
>>
>>920362

They'd have to add in the effects from the last Matrix movie when they connected
>>
>>920361
What, it's bad if he enjoyed being in the ring with AJ fucking styles? Do you want him to only job out to fandango and heath slater?
>>
File: 1434495828277.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
1434495828277.png
142KB, 415x367px
>Jericho vs. Styles in a match at FastLane
>mfw all that stiffing
>>
>>920374
>Flo Rida is literally a one hit wonder. No idea why WWE keeps using him.

Because one hit wonders generally aren't the busiest cunts.
Also he's from Miami, so is the Rock, there's a parallel between him and one of the biggest stars they've ever produced.
Doesn't take a genius breh
>>
>>920374
Sad part is he's probably going to have a 20 minute "mini concert" at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>920376
I never said it's bad m8, I'm just saying Jericho must feel great that he's constantly chosen to put over beyond top talent, nothing wrong with that. I'm sure he'd rather put over AJ than go back to just doing house shows.
>>
>>920377

Would rather see Styles vs. Owens, let Zayn come back the night after to set up a WM feud with Owens. Styles can feud with someone else.
>>
>>920380

Nothing will ever be as bad as Kid Rock
>>
>>920382
Styles should feud with Owens tbqh.
Let Zayn and Owens build their shit some more because it deserves more time. Zayn's also busy in NXT for a little bit more, he definitely deserves to be the first 2-Time NXT Champ.
>>
How about we get a Styles Owens feud and sami cuck can go back to nxt again!
>>
>yfw AJ styles singlehandedly saved a poor rumble from being a garbage one
>>
>>920386
Zayn is still on NXT.
The Rumble was a one night deal.
>>
Who is the biggest guy Styles has ever hit the Styles Clash on? I find it hard to imagine him doing it to anyone over 6'2/240lbs
>>
>>920389
Abyss
>>
>>920389
Abyss probably.
Don't think he did it in his match with Nash.
>>
File: 1321319973989.jpg (106KB, 568x869px) Image search: [Google]
1321319973989.jpg
106KB, 568x869px
>tfw I accurately predicted Sami coming out to the rumble

Balorfags btfo
>>
I AM THE GAME
YOU DON'T WANT TO PLAY ME
>>
>>920388
Thanks f a m
>>
>>920390
>>920391

is there a video of this?
>>
>>920393
>he accurately predicted something WWE did and is proud

This is truly the target audience.
>>
>>920393

wow did you predict HHH coming out at 30 too? You must be a fucking amazing genius
>>
WWE should stop with the musical guests. Everyone I can think of in recent history gets booed to shit.
>>
>>920397
>>920402
Calm down smarks
>>
>>920403

That skinny white kid was pretty based for taking a bump
>>
>>920403
BUT IT'S ENTERTAINMENT DAMNIT
>>
>>920363
was he an NXT champ at any point?
>>
>>920403
It was funny when Kevin James powerbombed that white rapper off the stage and when Kid Rocks midget hit The Edge and Christian with a hockey stick
>>
>>920410
Seth Rollins was the first NXT champ
>>
>>920396
It was on some TNA PPV, it wasn't very good obviously but he got him up and didn't kill him when he landed
>>
>>920410

He was the first NXT Champ.
>>
>>920410
He is the first NXT Champion
>>
>>920403

The problem is;

1. They probably cant afford/it isnt worth payign for someone who is genuinely popular and a huge name in music.

2. They always get some mainstream shitter who doesnt even appeal to most wrestling fans. I mean Flo Rida really doesnt seem like the type of artist the average wrestling fan would listen to.
>>
>>920412
>>920417
>>920418
well there we go.
>>
What does Curtis Axel mean when he says "The chains are off!"?
>>
>>920419

Flo Rida doesn't seem like the type of artist anybody over the age of 12 would listen to. It's literally the most generic of nigger shit there is.
>>
>>920422

Like King Kong. He broke the chains and now he's about to fuck shit up.
>>
>>920423

It's music for people who don't actually listen to music and just want to sing along to that song from the radio/that movie/trailer/etc
>>
>>920380
Nothing wrong with snack/bathroom breaks
>>
>>920405
18+
>>
File: Kirby.gif (14KB, 46x56px) Image search: [Google]
Kirby.gif
14KB, 46x56px
>>920419
What sort of music would an average wrestling fan listen to?
>>
>>919902
Holy shit these guys are BAD.
>>
Wild ones is a good song tbhfam
>>
>>920419
>>920423

WWE is made to appeal to children and families. It makes complete sense that musical guests would appeal to a ten year old Little Jimmy and his soccer mom.
>>
File: Dancing Frog.gif (182KB, 226x224px) Image search: [Google]
Dancing Frog.gif
182KB, 226x224px
>>920491
Kid Rock appeals to your average American family?
>>
>>920499
He guest starred on the Simpsons a decade ago and has been a country singer ever since.
>>
>>919902
These guys are surely from this shithole.
>>
>>920326
He said last year before WM that if he's not at this WM he's either dead or out of the company.
>>
>>920360
Except Tyler Breeze is fucking trash.
>>
There is nothing appealing about Finn Balor's character, he's literally Ziggler tier.
>>
>>920545
his entrance when he's in demon paint is cool. and his music is pretty epic
>>
>>919846

The one on the right is Mark Henry, and the one on the left is Isaac Hayes.
>>
>>920481
wrestling music.
>>
>>920481
Nickelback/Creed
>>
>>920422

He's too white to say "off the chizzain" properly.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.