[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fastlane Main Event - Ok so Wyatts cost Lesnar the match and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: FastLane_2015.jpg (46KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
FastLane_2015.jpg
46KB, 642x361px
Fastlane Main Event - Ok so Wyatts cost Lesnar the match and Reigns spears Ambrose "outta nowhere " to win as them beat HHH at mania. He will hold the title until
Seth returns. Seth will originally come back as a heel but quickly turn Mega face. He will beat Reigns and this all sets up a Shield triple threat for the title at Mania after Ambrose wins the rumble. Am I wrong?
>>
Yes we're getting swerved at Fast Lane. The token guy there to just eat the pin will actually go over. The reaction he got when he was last one left in the Rumble vs. H made them realize it's time to give Dean his run.
>>
DBry's never coming back is he?
>>
>winners of Raw get a chance at the main event of FL
>lolnope Lesnar
>>
>outta nowhere

Who says faces can't fight other faces? They already fought in singles competition and they were at each other's throats while staying friendly backstage

Every man for himself
>>
>>918719
I want to believe
>>
>>918725
Listen to the first 15 seconds of Vince McMahons entrance theme. That is your answer.
>>
>>918725
to retire and maybe be on the preshow panel.
>>
>>918944
He's probably more likely to ask to leave and kill himself on the indies/in Japan
>>
>>918671
Roman is going to pin Dean and Roman is going to get booed at Mania. Lesnar isn't going to take the fall.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.