[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will be Taker's final opponent? Pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Who will be Taker's final opponent? Pic related
>>
File: 2a7ftds.png (160KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
2a7ftds.png
160KB, 424x318px
>>913233
Pic related
>>
Finn Balor.
>>
Shawn Michaels in another MotY. HBK wins this time.
>>
gonna steal the idea from whatculture, and say make it his last opponent John Cena. We've not had a Cena vs Taker match in 12 years. Both guys could put on the best match of the night, Taker wins we all have a feels-y retirement ceremony the next night on Raw
>>
>>913260
Cena's injured, they were gonna do Cena, but not anymore
>>
Roman.

>Taker booked to hand-pick his opponent for retirement match
>Cuts a promo where he says there's nobody in this business he respects more
>Does his best to put Roman over
>Fans still boo even though it's Taker's final match
>>
I think they're honestly in a dilemma right now regarding Taker's opponent this year. If this is supposed to be his sendoff then it can't be just anybody

Cena, Orton, Seth and Sting are all out past Mania with injuries (i.e. no surprise returns like Cena at the 2008 Rumble). And WWE docs apparently won't clear Bryan...

Triple H, Reigns, Bray and Lesnar all have their feuds pretty much established already. Triple H's favorite Sheamus is tied up in the League of Nations; I doubt they'd have Taker's career ended by anyone in that stable. Ambrose and Owens are making the IC belt shine.

They might have no choice but to use Kane, to do some "Taker can only be put away by his demon brother" thing. It'll be sudden, lame and try-hard, but I think once Taker loses and the reality sets in that he's going for good, that moment will overshadow the rushed feud
>>
>>913249

They didn't even put him in the Rumble
>>
>>913233
Wait next year like they did with HBK at this point
>>
>>913690

Time is not on Taker's side

He could barely put on a convincing match last year

If he plans to retire at WM from a decent full match then it HAS to be this year
>>
>>913713
Who the fuck is he gonna retire against and don't say Kane, and they need to build a storyline like NOW
>>
Whoever beats Taker, it needs to end with...

Taker loses
Lights go out instantly
Lights come back up
Taker is missing never to be seen again
>>
The only one at it can end is with Kane winning, then carrying Taker's limp body up the ramp. Lights go red, flames come up, and Kane descends through them, taking Taker back home to hell.

Both are never seen again.
>>
Lol@ no wm opponent
>>
Takers final Wrestlemania memory will be winning the prestigious Andre the Giant memorial battle royale
>>
>>913233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6g4D4dStmY
>>
>>913860
But they have to be inducted into the Hall of Fame stupid nigger
>>
>>913759
I like that ending.

Add in a lightning strike and you're set.
>>
>>913344
>there's nobody in this business he respects more
>roman reigns
kek
>>
>>913860
Cant you just do that to the big show
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.