[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's that thread again: name 3 reasons why you hate Michael

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: michael_cole.jpg (21KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
michael_cole.jpg
21KB, 350x263px
It's that thread again: name 3 reasons why you hate Michael Cole

For me:

- He keeps calling a power slam a "scoop slam"
- He has a terrible voice for commentary in general
- He raped a baby

Add on.....
>>
His face,
His voice,
His existence.
>>
>>912689
OH WHAT A THROW
>>
WACKY LINE FROM.AMBROSE
>>
This is probably more Vinces fault than anything, but I hate how he went from shitting on the internet to never shutting the hell up about it.
>>
His voice
The way he calls matches
The fact that he's the one who replaced JR
>>
I liked him when he was Miz's cheerleader
>>
daily reminder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEK80zqUXWQ
>>
He is the absolute worst play-by-play commentator. When he's not simply screaming wrestler's names like it means anything, he's calling shit "throws" and "slams" and being an overall annoying cunt.

I wish WWE would hand Matt Striker a million dollars.
>>
>>912689
Did.....did he really rape a baby
>>
Any type of punch, move, interference, or anything else he'll say "OOOO!" instead of saying what happened.
>>
>>913299
just look at his face and you know he did
>>
Reminder of how good Cole used to be on commentary....listen to him actually calling moves, focusing on the match and sounding excited

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSgDc7bG4oA
>>
>>913420
Who was vinces mouth piece when cole was good? Jr? Cole /taz was a great commentary combo
>>
>>913426

Paul Heyman coached Cole during the Cole/Tazz era

To this day people don't believe that Cole/Tazz was just a notch below JR/Lawler, but it's true
>>
>>913420
*sniff Why can't wrestling be that good now?
>>
I'll condense it into one;

>"OH MY"
>>
>>913464
I had forgotten about Cole/Tazz until recently, they really were quite good. What is the problem, is Vince in his ear?
>>
>>913533

> What is the problem, is Vince in his ear?

That's the main problem. Either Vince, or Dunn in Vince's absence.

Now granted, Cole has his own problems that can't be blamed on Vince or anyone else. His catchphrases are corny. He botches every now and then (although to be fair, so did JR). Some people just don't like his actual voice on commentary because it sounds too proper, 'corporate' and fake (particularly when he laughs).

But even with those flaws, he would still be MUCH better if he was allowed to do commentary the way he used to. Many people don't realize that he is literally told to ignore the moves in the ring, and to put major focus on certain people while talking. Even Joey Styles touched on this during his worked shoot.
>>
>>913156
"Tell me, Cole why do you like the Miz so much?"

"Well its simple Jerry, because he's the Miz!"

> "And he's AWWESOME"
>>
>>912721
This.

IT'S A FUCKING SUPLEX COLE
>>
>>912689
he has no credibility. guys who are worth listening to like booker, vince, and jerry are worth listening to because they eat, breathe, and sleep wrestling. they've been cornerstones of major wrestling organizations. they've held world titles.

michael cole is just some guy telling me what he thinks for three hours a week, and i don't fucking care because he's nobody.
>>
>>913420
This match is so great, but Tazz and Cole are making it that much better.
I can't believe it, I'm so used to the numbing commentary of "unique offensive", "what strength" and "OOOO".
This commentary actually feels like commentary. Fucking crazy.
>>
File: 1450764876691.gif (710KB, 140x130px) Image search: [Google]
1450764876691.gif
710KB, 140x130px
>>913611
really though, it all comes down to this
>he is literally told to ignore the moves in the ring
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lda6Mem9Vbo
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.