[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2nd biggest draw in the company becomes champion Such an outrage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Triple-H-celebrates.jpg (51KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Triple-H-celebrates.jpg
51KB, 615x409px
>2nd biggest draw in the company becomes champion

Such an outrage
>>
> 2nd biggest draw

That motherfucker can't even draw a stick man. Stop it.
>>
>return of the 20 minute opening promos
>>
>>912027

I AM-UHHHH
THE GAME-UHHHH
AND I AM-UHHHH
GOING TO WIN-UHHHH
AT WRESTLEMANI-UHHHH
>>
>>912039
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r16NjjDPLlc

>waiting for this guy to come down to the ring making the promo longer
>>
>>911995
4th biggest
>>
>Triple H
>Draw
>Ever
>>
>>911995

who's the first?
>>
File: styles.gif (2MB, 365x205px) Image search: [Google]
styles.gif
2MB, 365x205px
>the absolute biggest pop of the night, fans chanting his name despite prior never being officially signed to WWE in his life
>bigger pop than Triple H, bigger pop than Brock
>chorus of boos every time they teased him being eliminated
>merchandise sold out on day one
>hurr durr le indie vanilla midget
>>
>>912112
You forgot to mention that it was smarks that filled that arena and went online to buy his shirt
>>
>>912110
Lesnar

>>912112
You can't be this stupid
>>
>>912117
Because, as we all know, a Royal Rumble crowd has never influenced future crowds.
>>
>>912110
1. Lesnar
2. Cena
3. Taker
>>
>>912137
>crowds
WWE is a tv show, that's their audience not the live crowd
>>
>>912143
And the reaction of the crowd influences the story of the show. Daniel Bryan got over because the post-Wrestlemania crowd chanted his meme chant and marks followed.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n9gm3dQpTp1rbw4b5.png (322KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n9gm3dQpTp1rbw4b5.png
322KB, 500x348px
>>912117
> filthy sm-smuh-smarks!

you'll say anything to try and refute that the next three months or so is gonna be everyone loving the hell out of AJ, wont you?
>>
>>912512
We'll see how much anyone loves him after the vanilla midget breaks someone's neck with his finisher.
>>
>>912519
>lel vanilla midgets

come back when you can actually make an argument
>>
>>912519
If it's Roman's neck, AJ will go down as the man who single-handedly saved wrestling.
>>
>>913087
Most people like Roman, smark fuck
>>
>>912112
HHH coming out was the biggest pop
>>
>>913938
seems like it! what with the chorus of boos and sagging ratings until Vince showed up
>>
>>912110
AND HIS NAME..
>>
>>913999
yeah, I wonder who was to blame for that
>>
>>913938
>Philly cheers Roman
>IT WAS A MARK CROWD DAMMIT
>Orlando boos Roman
>THOSE ARE WWE FANS AND NOT SMARKS
>>
>>913938
If that was true, I'd be drowning in outraged replies.
>>
>>911995
1. Vince
2. Jawwn
3. Brock
4. HHH
>>
Him being the second biggest draw (which is arguably true, if you look at the list of non-injured stars) says more about WWE's production of stars than anything else.

They've force-fed Reigns to us when Ambrose has always been more over.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.