[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of the following will happen: >Ambrose will beat HHH for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

One of the following will happen:
>Ambrose will beat HHH for the WHC at Fast Lane, leading to an Ambrose/HHH/Reigns triple threat at Mania
>Reigns will lose to HHH at Fast Lane, leading to an Ambrose vs. HHH match at Mania
There is zero chance of Reigns vs. HHH being the main event of Mania.
>>
File: WheretoTeddy.png (240KB, 639x359px) Image search: [Google]
WheretoTeddy.png
240KB, 639x359px
>>911724
They'll just have Seth run in at the last minute at Mania. It'll be better this time.
>>
>>911724
>There is zero chance of Reigns vs. HHH being the main event of Mania.

You're betting against an insanely bad Vince idea?
>>
>literally anyone going over Vince's pet project
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 680x962px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 680x962px
>>911724

Stage One: Denial
>>
OP stop being delusional. They are not putting Ambrose in a WWE title match at WM this year. And he damn sure isn't winning the title at any point when he's doing a good job keeping the IC belt hot.

Why do I feel like they're having Triple H do the "annoying boss who screws everyone over to get the title" angle in an ill-fated attempt to get Roman crowd sympathy and cheers over by Mania time?

For fuck's sake....the crowd cheered Triple H when he entered. They booed Roman and hated him so much that they cheered for Triple H because at least he was one more threat to stop the guy that they hated.

And they're actually gonna take this garbage all the way to WM....

If they're smart then it'll be the second-to-last match with a bigger match as the main event. They don't have Seth or MITB to save them this time....
>>
>>911724
I would sell my ticket or walk out of the mainevent if any those scenarios happened especially the second.
>>911738
BASED
A
S
E
D
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.