[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (142KB, 640x547px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 640x547px
Seriously, I understand WWE's obsession with adding family members to their roster (though I don't agree with it). Talent doesn't just get transferred through genetics. David Flair was shit. Tamina is shit. Nia HAX is shit. Just hire talent that truly want to be there, and will work for it instead of dragging your name through the mud.

TL;DR: I just found this OC on my phone from ages ago. Seriously, she's a fat fuck. So was Kong, but she was a nice human being and a far superior worker.
>>
My problem witj Nia is that she simply doesn't look half as intimidating as she should, and her slam and spinebusters look more like she's gently puttin the other girl to bed rather than fucking destroying her.
>>
>>911518
I think Nia Jax brings in variety in a division that desperately needs it. There was a standardized wrestling style starting to form in the womensdivision because unlike the mens division there is lack of diversity in the body type department. Nia Jax is big, slow but strong and ragdolls any girl she gets her hands on. Nia is relatively new, but as far as I could tell she was already way better than the jobbers in the female battle royale.
>>
>>911565
There's a pretty decent variety in the NXT women's div right now as it is:

> Bayley
> Asuka
> Emma
> Dana
> Alexa
> Liv
>>
>>911573
Besides Alexa, they're all similar height/weight.
>>
>>911618
Are you actually fucking blind?
>>
I want Nia to sit on my face.

>mfw this will never happen :(
I hope she has a hairy pussy too.
>>
Nia is green at the moment, but heck, that's why she's in developmental. I do like that she's not the same skinny girl as all the others and she does stand out for it. With a little work she could be pretty good.

And while talent isn't "genetic", if you're a second gen wrestler then you've probably grown up around wrestling your whole life and had the oppotunity to train and work on it that other people have not. Sure David Flair is a failure, but look at the flipside... Charlotte Flair! She's damn talented and clean as fuck in the ring. Or you can look at Randy Orton, he went from being the son of "Cowboy" Bob Orton to one of the biggest faces of the company, far surpassing his father.
>>
File: i came here jsut to suffer.jpg (56KB, 680x614px) Image search: [Google]
i came here jsut to suffer.jpg
56KB, 680x614px
>>911518

Nobody at WWE really thinks that talent will translate through genetics. It's plain old nepotism.
>>
>>911690
Are you saying that she's NOT LIKE MOST GIRLS?

>Or you can look at Randy Orton, he went from being the son of "Cowboy" Bob Orton to one of the biggest faces of the company, far surpassing his father.

I'd hardly use Orton as an argument refuting nepotism since that's literally what his entire career boils down to.
>>
>>911618

Dana has a way different body than any other woman in the company. No one else is that muscular.
>>
>>911860
I really want her to go all-in on a Big Poppa Pumpette gimmick
>>
File: image.jpg (248KB, 1180x1224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248KB, 1180x1224px
Fuck I hope they don't hire Mika Rotunda. Her twitter is fucking awful, also her face. Just fucking leave.
>>
>>911860
Sadly that is all she has going for her. That condescending pat on the head would be gold from any other person, but she makes it look like she's trying to assemble a complex puzzle in her arm while she's doing it.
>>
>>911518
i wanna shove my nose directly up her fat fucking ass and take long, deep, lung filling inhales until i pass out and enter a lucid dream where i can continue to do the same.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.