[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 >HHH is champion >people are still watching this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.gif (2MB, 402x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 402x306px
>2016
>HHH is champion
>people are still watching this shit
>>
File: 1453411967829.gif (162KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1453411967829.gif
162KB, 500x375px
>watching wwe post attitude era
>>
See you Monday Night at 8pm EST / 7pm CT!
>>
>>910204
Cancelled network tonight. This was the final straw for me. I'm tired of the Roman show. You can't fool me with aj's blinding talent alone
>>
>>910317
>cancelled network
good for you
>>
>>910189
Go away Batista.
>>
File: 1413685280306.gif (3MB, 357x281px) Image search: [Google]
1413685280306.gif
3MB, 357x281px
>>910317
>cancelled network tonight
>implying you'll ever truly be free from Vince's grasp
>implying you won't be back for RAW and Fastlane like the rest of us
>>
>>910115
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfmHW8ud6HM
>>
>>910115
>I'm upset that a heel did a thing that is supposed to make me upset.
>I-I-I'm not getting worked, you guys.
>>
The rock could take a shit in front of a 1st grade class, so long as it says wwe live on the bottom right hand side of the screen, he will get the crowd going bananas
>>
>>917411
The bigger problem is how many people were obviously pleased and relieved at this finish.
>>
>>917411
Not him, but I'm just upset that WWE felt that they had no other heel to steal the strap from Roman other than Triple-KEK. It just shows how fucking shallow the roster really is when you have to bring out grandpappy H to make the company face a sad little boy for a month.
>>
>>917935
To be fair, they have an injury crisis and are on a recruitment drive.
>>
>>917935
They're doing an authority angle with Roman, they can't just abort it halfway through. There was no better choice for the winner of the royal rumble, as long as the WWE wanted a heel to win, and the Wyatts to feud with Brock Lesnar.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.