[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R8 m8s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12

File: Capture.jpg (90KB, 925x563px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
90KB, 925x563px
R8 m8s
>>
>>909071
10/10

now unify the midcard j-brone belts
>>
>>909071
needs bayley as womens and big cass and enzo as tag champs but 7/10.
>>
>WWE Champion
Based
>IC Champion
Good
>US Champion
Okay
>Divas Champion
David Flair
>Tag Team Champions
New Gay
>>
>>909071
>no Reigns
could be 10/10 if it was not for wooof
>>
Solid 6/10
>>
rip kofi
>>
>>909071
Same as before, fine up until the big built, then liquid diarrhea.
>>
Why the fuck is Roman still using the vest?
He's a former world champ now

>>909071
8/10. Remove Dean Reddit Ambrose and Charlotte
>>
>8/10
>9/10
>8/10
>6/10
>9/10
Things are pretty okay now
>>
File: CornetteFace.jpg (20KB, 420x356px) Image search: [Google]
CornetteFace.jpg
20KB, 420x356px
>>909071
>>
>>909071

7/10
10/10
9/10
1/10
5/10
>>
>>909142
>Why the fuck is Roman still using the vest?
Because he'd make Jericho look lean.
>>
>ambrose after hhh
pottery
>>
>>909071
cancelled wwe network subscription/10
>>
irrelevant
irrelevant
irrelevant
irrelevant
NOT BEING SOUR/10
>>
File: wwe2byoung2bguns.jpg (59KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
wwe2byoung2bguns.jpg
59KB, 650x440px
>things will never be this good again.
>>
>>909486
>Beth Phoenix is the most muscular and manly person in this pic

The state of outlaw shitters Tbh.
>>
>>909486
>implying seth, bryan, cena and kiddsaro wasn't better
>>
File: besttimeline.png (597KB, 925x563px) Image search: [Google]
besttimeline.png
597KB, 925x563px
>>909071
so fucking close man
Imagine that pop
What the fuck WWE
And what the fuck TripleH , he has a fucking tiny dick or something.
>>
>>909486
Kofi is now the only relevant guy from that pic lmao
>>
>>909486
when youre being dwarfed by cody rhodes you shouldnt be anywhere near a belt

fuck the vanilla midget era
>>
File: laughing panda express chef.jpg (13KB, 248x247px) Image search: [Google]
laughing panda express chef.jpg
13KB, 248x247px
>>909688
lmao stay mad you little faggot weenie

hhh just won his 2nd rumble and 14th wwewhc and it's only the first month of 2016

get
fucked
midget
>>
>>909486

I'm glad I wasn't watching at this awful time.
>>
File: broski.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
broski.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>909486
>>
>>909486
fucking thats horrible the state of WWE during that picture and right now
>>
>>910430
>horrible
All of them are talented
>>
>>909071
Only good thing is Dean.

Divas and tag titles held by people who need a severe handicap.

The Mexicans control the US title. Kekekekeke

Triple H gave himself the title as the last fighter.
>>
File: WWE.gif (86KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
WWE.gif
86KB, 500x281px
>>909071

>WWEWHC
*Yawn* Had a chance to bring in someone from NXT/free agency and push them to the moon (and have them be over with fans), decided to do the predictable and continue Reigns' storyline and push (yes he lost, but we all know where this feud is going).

>Intercontinental Champion
I'm fine with this. Ambrose is over as a face, and if they spent more than two seconds on a storyline, they could really push Ambrose and some other talents into the main event, which they desperately need. You put the upper mid-card guys in feuds for this title, and you could really build some guys to main event level.

>US Title
Make this the defacto cruiserweight title, and use it to build NXT talents and the smaller guys that Vince refuses to push. Kalisto doesn't have to keep the title, just throw the good workers in the pool for this title and let them put on entertaining matches.

>Divas Title
Charlotte is much better as a heel, and hopefully they don't fuck up Sasha as a face. Since WWE seems to give two shits about Diva storylines, maybe this signals the start of phasing out the "Divas", and bringing in the decent "wrestlers".

>Tag Team Title
The New Day took a shit gimmick and got over, and have carried the show for awhile, but they're getting stale. However, the tag division sucks, so I don't put that on them. Bring up a few of the NXT tag teams as heels, turn New Day face (they're selling merch like crazy, they have Xavier's YouTube channel, and half the crowd cheers for them anyway). It wouldn't hurt to stop burying the Ascension either. I don't know what idiot wrote them promo's burying LoD and Demolition, but that guy should be fired.
>>
>>910574
Enzo and Cass vs New Day would be great for the promo battles.
American Alpha could be booked strong enough to beat them but they probably won't be called up for a while.
But I'd say best bet is one of the factions like Wyatts or LoN (or even Balor club)
>>
>>909071
I'll be honest the worst result of the night was Charlotte retaining. Becky is ready to blow up and it's sad that she's going to be tossed aside now for The Boss. Becky is the best diva with the most charisma on the roster right now.
>>
Shit

Decent

Decent

Good

Based
>>
File: 1453698201444.jpg (99KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1453698201444.jpg
99KB, 768x1024px
>>910637
I agree. She had great momentum going into the match, only to lose again.
>>
Everything looks good.
>>
>>910637
>Becky is the best diva with the most charisma on the roster right now.

lol waifucucks

>That pop for Sasha

Wew lad. Never heard a crowd care that much for female wrestlers.
>>
>>910574
I think having Ambrose go over and retain against a well protected Owens again and finish 2nd in the Rumble is all part of keeping him strong for the long run. Now Ambrose has top 5 finishes in 2 straight rumbles, main evented 4 ppv's in the past year and a half or so (HIAC vs. Seth, the fatal fourway for the title with Shield and Randy, the event he actually pinned Seth for the title but they post match DQ'd Seth and then the ladder match at MITB.)

Ambrose is going to have his run eventually. He's one of the most protected guys on the roster.
>>
>>910670
It was a smarky NXT type crowd. Of course they popped big for Sasha.
>>
>>910670
Sasha hasn't even had a good promo, ever, even in NXT. She gets the waifucucks pops and that's it. She's really talented but she can't deliver a promo like Becky and they are going to book her like shit anyways. She's going to be the next Paige tweener.
>>
>>910592

I think the rightful team to take the tag titles off of New Day is the Dudley's. They came back and did the job putting over some teams, now it's time for them to get their 10th title reign.
>>
>>910685

Also he's been going over Sheamus like when he main evented RAW in that steel cage match. Ambrose going over tonight would have been a huge swerve and I would have marked out.
>>
>>910697

>Actually praising Becky's promo work

Well there's a first time for everything on this dumb website.
>>
>>910719

Her promo against Charlotte and Ric last RAW was gold.
>>
>>910758

your standards are disgustingly low. Can't blame you cause you're thinking with your dick.
>>
>>910697
>Sasha hasn't even had a good promo, ever, even in NXT.

Literally the top possible lel

The fact that you give Becky as an example of a good promo shows how much of a memer you are
>>
>>909486
If Zack Ryder wasn't there it would be 10/10.
>>
>>910863
That was the time when Zack was ridiculously over and still riding the wave of those internet videos. There was this big buzz around him because he was a jobber who got himself hugely lover OUTSIDE of what the WWE had him do on TV, no-one had ever done that before.

Wrestlers having youtube accounts and fan interaction and social media and shit like that is something we take for granted nowadays, but Zack was the first to make that work, and he did it just with goofy videos he wrote himself and stared in with his dad and his friends.
>>
>>910670

not since Chyna and The Kat, at least
>or Mae Young kissing Vince/grabbing Rock's ass

>>910637
In some ways yes, in some ways no.
I think Becky isn't that great. I agree with the anon about the waifucucks loving her, but I really just don't think she should've been getting a huge push to begin with.
I'm a total fucking mark for Sasha, but when the crowd was chanting SASHA during every diva's match (i.e. when Sasha wasn't even there), they should've known to give the push to Sasha instead of Becky
On the other hand, Charlotte-Sasha is essentially heel versus heel face. Sasha's whole gimmick is heel-y, but the kind of heel you love (like Austin or DX). It might have been better to have Sasha-Becky, since Becky is a total face

But then again, everyone still suck's Fleihr's jurassic cock around there, and his talentless, horse-face daughter is going to get the push
>>
>>910898
Oh, no, I get that. It's just that he fucking sucks. Everyone else there is fucking GOAT, especially Matt Sydal and Kofi.
>>
>>910937

>Oh David!
your talentless son died, Rick? Don't cry buddy, we'll find another kid of yours to make famous! You've got a daughter, right?
>Yea, but she doesn't wrestle
There there, Ricky, it'll be ok. We'll find a belt for her!
>But she has no skills or charisma!
Don't worry, we'll find a way to make it happen
>>
>>910849
>>910782
get a load of this leddit samefaggotry

manks is fucking shit, deal with it
>>
File: chumpions.png (1MB, 1566x574px) Image search: [Google]
chumpions.png
1MB, 1566x574px
>>
>>909071
>WWE
4/10
>IC
8.5/10
>US
7/10
>Diva
5/10
>Tag Team
10/10
>>
>>911099
>Xavier Woods not Managers' Champion
Pls.
>>
>>909071
>H
Better than Reigns and Sheamus at least.
>Ambrose
Pretty good.
>Kalisto
Eh. He has some nice flips and takes some nice bumps but I find it hard to give a fuck about him.
>Charlotte
Shit.
>New Day
Far and away the best tag team right now. Keep the straps on them until a face team gets over or New Day turn face.
>>
File: tfw never.png (637KB, 1026x576px) Image search: [Google]
tfw never.png
637KB, 1026x576px
>>909071
>>
>>911099
>>911099
This was the first PPV watched since Wrestlemania. Why are there three tag champions? Do they only get to fight Demolition every week?
>>
>>911397
Fuck life
>>
>>911397
Good.
>>
>>910697
>implying "genetically superior? more like, generically basic" wasn't the best line in all of wrestling
>>
>>911446
Freebird Rule
>>
>>909071

Not Roman/10
8/10
5/10
8/10 for creepy old ric
7/10
>>
>>909486
>that tiny amount of star power
>>
>>911934
Pretty hard to have "star power" when the company actively quashes it.
>>
>>910574
>new day are getting stale

have them drop the belts at mania to the dudleys for one last round, have the new day not break up, but go to do singles work as a legit faction. in an ideal world for a month or two you could have them wit ha singles title on each guys waist and have that raw be the basest of them all
>>
File: 1432094309449.jpg (29KB, 663x422px) Image search: [Google]
1432094309449.jpg
29KB, 663x422px
>>909486
>>909782
>tfw completely missed the cm punk era
>>
>>909782
>glad you didn't watch in an era featuring wrestlers you don't know at their peak

What a mark
>>
>>910940
>It's just that he fucking sucks

Eh He managed to get whole stadiums chanting his name, fully into his matches and enjoying his promos. I was never a fan, but you can't say someone could do all that (off their own back with no help from booking) and still "fucking suck".

It's possible to not personally like a rassler and that not mean you think they are terrible.
>>
>>909486
>Kofi the only survivor
kek
>>
>>912552

more like
>tfw Paul Ellering started dealing meth instead of becoming a manager
>>
>>909071
> WWE World Heavyweight Championship
I want Lesnar or Dean as champion... ):

>Intercontinental Championship
Good , feud with Kevin Owens and maybe Chris Jericho

>United States Championship
I really like Kalisto , but please no more Kalisto vs Del Rio

>Divas Championship
Meh

>WWE Tag Team Championship
Its a New Day , yes it is!
>>
>Heavyweight champ is >HHH
>US champ is Mexican
>Divas champ is a man
>Tag team champs are a trio
>>
>>909071
10/10 Based - would be Suoer Based, but his win was predictable
10/10 Based
5/10 Good wrestler, weird, bad build with ADR.
8/10 Meh. Overrated, but she is probably putting over Sasha at Mania
11/10 Super Based
9/10 2016, at least Mania, is shaping out pretty well. As long as they spice up the US title scene a bit and find a good team to take on the Based Day, Mania should be awesome this year.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-27-23-51-33.png (296KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-27-23-51-33.png
296KB, 1440x2560px
>>910574
Consider suicide. Your NXT midgets can't draw 100,000 into a staduium. The King of Kings and the most over face on the roster only can.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.