[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst Rumble ever? Didn't even have any cool surprise entrants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

File: e7w3Hwi[1].jpg (124KB, 657x807px) Image search: [Google]
e7w3Hwi[1].jpg
124KB, 657x807px
Worst Rumble ever?
Didn't even have any cool surprise entrants other than AJ who everyone already knew about.
>>
uh no it was great

good wrestling, a lot of people being made to look good, multiple feuds. roman is going to go over hhh at mania, this is good
>>
Best rumble in the last few years desu.
>>
My deanfu looked kind of strong. AJ wasn't totally buried. Sami Zayn vs. KO. Roman wasn't in 60% of it. Not that awful.
>>
>wanting washed up has been stars to show up for it to be a good rumble

Kill yourself
>>
>>908834
>roman is going to go over hhh at mania, this is good

ok Vince, Roman couldn't get over as a face with Donald Trump managing him
>>
Wasn't as good as '13 but WAY better than the last two.
>>
BEST RR OF THE PAST FEW YEARS
>NXT GUYS COMMANDED THE RUMBLE
>ROMAN LOST THE TITLE AND DIDN'T BREAK REY'S RECORD
>DEAN REDDIT AMBROSE CONFIRMED HIS DEANETTY STATUS
>THE MIZ HIT HIS FINISHER
THE ONLY THING MISSED WAS ROLLINS CHANTS
>>
>>908878
Tbh it was best Rumble in years but fuck that ending can't believe he booked himself to win that is bullshit
>>
R-Truth goat spot

Zayn/Owens spot

Pretty based tbqh
>>
Well my mad man Ambrose looked strong so it's not all bad.

Not exactly thrilled about HHH being champ or more authority vs roman bullshit though
>>
>>908834
The only gold Roman should wear is tag team belts with Dean and this is only because tag team belts are meaningless now,

Short of starting a genocide on blacks nothing Roman is going to do will put him over.
>>
I thought the last 10 minutes were pretty great.
>>
>>908763
>He honestly thinks it was worse than the last few rumbles

I'm not saying it was the best, not even close, but it WAS an improvement.

Maybe this is the mark in me speaking, but AJ Styles was the best performer of the night. It was a pleasant surprise that he lasted so long.
>>
Styles should've had some better moments. Happy he got a lot of chants though and seemed to be pretty over with the crowd
>>
>>908975
who should have entered last then? shane o mac?
>>
>>908763
>Worst Rumble ever?

Not remotely as bad as the last time Reigns won and Rey was 30th
>>
>>908888

I'd much rather have stuff like r truth coming out thinking it's a ladder match...
>>
Do people really have a problem with this rumble other than Borks elimination?

It was a pretty great rumble
>>
I was really hoping for a HHH-Reigns handshake after they did their dick-measuring thing. Ramen hiding in the back for most of the Rumble was a heel tactic, so it's not like the turn would have been out of nowhere.
>>
>>909006
I laughed so hard when R-Truth set up the ladder. True GOAT
>>
>>908763
The Rumble was fine. Only problem was Roman taking a 20 minute break while the rumble went on.
>>
>>909133
I have a problem with Triple H winning
>>
Worst rr of all time.
>>
>>909133
Borks elimination actually makes sense.

Giving the belt to a 46 year old who couldn't draw dime in his prime and had a terrible WM main event 14 years ago IN HIS PRIME doesn't make sense.
>>
File: 32R3R3RFE.gif (557KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
32R3R3RFE.gif
557KB, 250x150px
>Aj Styles theme song
HOL UP
>>
>>909133
rumble itself was way fucking better than last year, it's just that no matter who won, you KNOW that roman will end up winning at mania. It literally doesn't matter if HHH won, or Dean, or whatever the fuck, Vince's dick will permanently remain locked and loaded towards roman as long as he's in charge.
>>
>>909149
only faggot manlets and redditors do
>>
File: hhhbelts_zpsa446be16.jpg (138KB, 448x750px) Image search: [Google]
hhhbelts_zpsa446be16.jpg
138KB, 448x750px
MANLETS BTFO
>>
>>909149
In fairness, pretty much everyone else is injured.

It came down to 3 realistic possibilities for winners
>Triple H
>Roman Reigns
>Brock Lesnar

Another Reigns Rumble victory would have been even WORSE than Triple H, and i'm admittedly speculating that they must be keeping Brock free for another fued (hopefully not Undertaker again). So Triple H was the only real choice, and even going into tonight he was favorite, despite not even being announced. But everyone and their dog knew he would be in it.
>>
>no Daniel Bryan chants during the Rumble

The dream is dead desu
>>
>>908763
>Based Harper hit finishers and eliminated 2 people

>Bray face turn was teased

on the downside

>everything else

Was an ok rumble, i'll r8 it 6/10
>>
>>909226
Jericho was another possibility.
>>
>>909237
hey reddit
>>
>>908834
>roman is going to go over hhh at mania, this is good

If getting Roman over didn't work the previous 10 times you tried it, then number 11 will certainly be the one guys...
>>
>>908968
this pham
>>
>>909313
>Dad bod Jericho winning anytthing
>>
>>909313
Lol. It's funny that you really believe that
>>
>>909381
You'll be cheering him when he turns heel on Dean
>>
>>909416
Jericho is great. He's never NOT been great, but he's been a midcarder for years. Get over it.
>>
>>908834
I have actually thought about who's going to face Haitch for Wrestlemania

I mean, if I remember correctly...

[spoiler]They hinted at a Haitch vs The Rock match at Wrestlemania.[/spoiler]

Will they do that for this one?
>>
>>909313
Styles was more likely.

Jericho didn't need it and would have been a creative dead end. They gave him the longest survivor position in the match (yeah, Ramen spent the longest between entry and elimination, but whatever) and that's probably all Jericho needs for whatever storyline he's going to be in.
>>
>>908763
Why the fuck waste spots on old people when the title is on the line? This was the most legit lineup we could have had with the roster.
>>
>yfw he was right
>>
>>908763
>AJ debuts
>Roman doesn't win
looks good to me.
>>
>>909122
What you said except not sarcastic
>>
>>909155
Watch the 1999 Rumble, the 2014 and 2015 Rumbles, and any Rumble before 1992 and then get back to me, faggot.
>>
File: 27790.jpg (488KB, 1293x1800px) Image search: [Google]
27790.jpg
488KB, 1293x1800px
>>908763
It was pretty good senpai.

It was severely hindered by all that shit like they were leading up to reigns winning again, especially with him taking a huge break and coming back at 29.

And then this glorious motherfucker came in at 30, then a realization that he was going to lose to reigns to push him even more, except not. Then to top things off, they avoided putting the belt on yet another shield member not named Seth.

The best way it could've ended. The only thing I was a bit bummed about was AJ getting much.
>>
>>911286
>was AJ not getting much.
is what I meant to say.
>>
>>911286

>Triple H winning instead of someone exciting and actually interesting is a good thing

This "anyone but Reigns" mentality has lead to this retarded situation where le shovel man xD is now treated like a good choice. well done marks you're playing right into their stupid booking.
>>
>>911302
Reigns does not belong near the title as he is. Plain and simple. He's been pushed far too much, he needs time to just cool down and develop more. Yeah, he's been getting better, but the title scene isn't the place to do that.

Dean is fun, he's good, people like him, but I feel he will suffer being the wwe champion. Right now they have a lot of freedom with Dean, and that's a good thing.

The reason Triple H makes a good winner is because he's a temporary champion. They aren't going to keep the belt on him, and whatever face they choose to beat HHH will get a decent popularity boost.

It works out for everyone.
>>
File: Shawn & HHH.gif (932KB, 175x131px) Image search: [Google]
Shawn & HHH.gif
932KB, 175x131px
>>908763
Vince is that you? Because you obviously don't understand wrestling.

It was one of the most watchable Rumbles in a very long time. Vast majority of the entrants had something about them, and relied less on shock entrants and spot monkey Kofi and more on good old battle royale psychology.

It's just that the end pissed all over it, and also gave away the plan for the next three months.

Christ, they're going to have to have Seth run in at Mania and win the belt at the last minute again.
>>
>>908763
Miles better than last year. No comedy/old faggot entrants = good. H winning was shit though, crowd was ready for Ambrose.
>>
>>911375
>No comedy/old faggot entrants
>what is Oldust
>>
>>911375
>No comedy entrants

Ah yes because that R Truth spot was really integral to the psychology of the match
>>
HHH is an A- player.
>>
>>911386
In his fucking dreams
>>
>>908968
>Miz hits his finisher
>not a single fucking Styles Clash
JUST
>>
>>911380
An active sports-entertainer
>>
>>911380
A guy who's better pushing 50 than most guys are in their early 30s?
>>
>>908763
It'll really push whoever beats him at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>908975
Maybe thats what they are going for? a heel owner using his power to become champion... derp
>>
>>908763
baka desu senpai
>>
File: 1354841252.png (157KB, 387x183px) Image search: [Google]
1354841252.png
157KB, 387x183px
>>911380
>cameraman missed goldust's powerslam
>>
It was pretty good, but they could have had a nostalgia entry or two instead of guys like Swagger, Axel, etc who immediately jobbed out.
>>
A better rumble than the last two. Just too bad some people were almost immediately eliminated like Breeze and Swagger. It was cool Strowman eliminated Big Show by himself it shows they have plans for him. We could see more Wyatts vs Brock which could be interesting. And hopefully as someone said in a different thread we could see an IC ladder match with zayn, ambrose, styles and owens. Swagger and Henry made a good tag team on the preshow too. Just the first hour of raw is going to be triple H gloating so thats going to suck then twenty minutes of Roman demanding a rematch at fastlane or whatever.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.