[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The winner of the Royal Rumble tonight will be Triple H, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (63KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 642x361px
The winner of the Royal Rumble tonight will be Triple H, and it's going to be great
>>
yes because trading in a face who always beats the odds for a heel that always beats the odds is such a great breath of fresh air.
>>
>>900147
Fuck you
>>
File: 1453519008964.png (646KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453519008964.png
646KB, 1920x1080px
>mfw trips comes out of retirement just to beat people
>>
>>900147
>always beats the odds

His last win was against Sting and he put over Daniel Bryan, The Shield and even a planned Seth Rollins main event.
>>
absolutelyBURIED.jpg
>>
>>900134
fags he won't even enter, stop shitposting
>>
>Haitch defeats Roman
>As a twist, doesn't drop the belt at WM

BOW DOWN TO THE
>>
He's coming
>>
HOLY SHIT HE'S COMING
>>
GET YOUR SHOVELS
>>
Wow gaylord, however anyone but Reins.
Fuck Reins
>>
File: 1353286135391.jpg (93KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1353286135391.jpg
93KB, 1024x768px
It's Time!
>>
DO IT FOR LEMMY
>>
THOSE CHEERS
>>
File: feels%20goodman.jpg (50KB, 475x360px) Image search: [Google]
feels%20goodman.jpg
50KB, 475x360px
>Ramen getting booed. again

>HHH getting babyface pops

>The exact opposite of what WWE wants
>>
THANK YOU BASED TRIPS
>>
>>900134
>Triple H Ego
EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
H H H
H H H
H H H
>>
STICKY THIS SHIT MOD

THIS ONE'S FOR YOU LEMMY
>>
HHH 14 wwe champion!
>>
File: 1363716070990.gif (2MB, 200x293px) Image search: [Google]
1363716070990.gif
2MB, 200x293px
Better than Reigns, I suppose.
>>
>that huge pop when Reigns was eliminated

my sides. it was one of the loudest of all time
>>
>>908468
Why don't they make the Ramen evil?

>these generals are fucking sad on /asp, /sp was better
>>
>RAMEN GASSED AFTER 15 MINUTES, NEEDED TO GO TO THE BACK AND COME BACK OUT
>STILL BTFO BY THE KING OF KINGS, THE CEREBRAL ASSASSIN, THE CONNECTICUT BLUE BLOOD
>ALSO OWENS ELIMINATED STYLES [BEST BOOKING TBQH]
>>
Really good Rumble. Good spots, lots of storylines, lots of shine to go around.
>>
>decide to watch wrestling for the first time in years

>triple h wins

yeah, fuck this
>>
H H H
H
H
>>
>>900155
>>
>>908643
And the best part, is that they made it so Triple H would come in and steal the title, and make people hate him even further or at least mixed feelings about it, and everyone loved it.

Fucking kek
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 787x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 787x527px
>>900134
>mfw I was right
>>
File: shm2.gif (3MB, 320x227px) Image search: [Google]
shm2.gif
3MB, 320x227px
>>
I don't really watch wrestling anymore, but what's the deal with Reigns? Is he like a face but people hate him? Is he the new Cena?
>>
When Brock lost I figured it was because he refused to put Roman over at RR, glad I was wrong, this was an alright way to end it, the rest of the matches were bland but they managed to not completely fuck it up as much as I though they would.
>>
>>908731
he's Cena but without the mic skills and with an even smaller moveset, and he's a shitskin
>>
>>908731
Yeah. he's like the new Cena. Except he really sucks at talking.
>>
>>908731
Watch him for yourself, don't let people influence you. He's talented and all but they really suck at writing him.
>>
Let's all heil prophetfag
>>
>>908731
Kind of. At least Cena can actually use a mic to sell himself, he can give pretty good matches if you put him with a good oponnent. Reigns just cannot
>>
>>908731
They have been trying to make him the new Cena. He sucks on the mic and he is just too synthetic and fake. WWE is trying to force him down our throats anyway.
>>
>>908731
>Is he the new Cena?
Sort of but at least Cena was actually over ... for a time.
>>
>>908655
there wasn't that many better options; too many real injuries
>>
>>908731
they are trying to make him a new cena but his long greasy hair is gross and his best chant recently was "TATER TOTS". he's just kinda lame
>>
>>900555
Bet you look stupid now huh faggot
>>
>>909075
at least he's not a jew
>>
>>900147
I'll rather have Haitch, lesser evil anyways
>>
>>908731

Never, in some aspects maybe, because the WWE is forcing him down our thoats, but that's all about it, I never liked Reigns, he has the charisma of a potato and for me he doesn't connect with the audience in a good way, he isn't a good wrestler either and it's boring to watch, John Cena had plenty of good matches since the beginning of his career and people absolutely loved him between 2004-2008 because of his charisma, mic skills and character, Reigns is nothing like Cena at all, Reigns is more like a new Ryback but shittier.
>>
FUCKING THIS
>>
>>900134
>ITT: OP predicted correctly
>>
>>909221
>>909257
forgot to quote
>>
>>908790
no one cares about moves, none of the all time greats had a lot of moves

Roman still sucks for other reasons though.
>>
>>900555
Hhahahahaa
>>
>>909348
the moves he has suck and he's bad at executing them, like tonight when he missed the punch on HHH
>>
>>909719
yes I agree, and just read on a certain other website that he may have screwed up the ending and eliminated himself too early
>>
>>900134
Lol
>>
>>908731
He's like Cena but imagine that Cena wasn't actually over before his push, was shit on the mic and always had a perplexed look on his face.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.