[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was on /asp/ last year (started Judo but then moved for work,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: martial arts flowchart.jpg (318KB, 1632x1375px) Image search: [Google]
martial arts flowchart.jpg
318KB, 1632x1375px
Was on /asp/ last year (started Judo but then moved for work, no clubs anywhere near here unfortunately), and it was a great place to discuss fightan and martial arts in general.

What the fuck happened to this place? What happened to the mantra of
>bjj/judo/wrestling + muay thai/boxing/kyokushin

Have the WWE manchildren completely wrecked this board?
>>
>>899499
Just post in the martial arts threads
>>
>>899499
I know, it's annoying as fuck. I just wish 4Chan would give them their own thread.
So I have a question, I don't know a lot about sambo, why does the chart lead you to it based on age and lack of experience?
>>
>>899521
Because that chart is kinda stupid and arbitrary when it comes to that. You could do any of those styles and be fine regardless of age and location, but good luck finding sambo outside of Russia.
>>
>>899499
> it's another martial autist is crying thread
Yawn
>>
>>899499
>did you swallow a broomstick as a kid?
My sides
>>
Cucked /asp/ies still complaining?

This is /wwe/ now, get over it.
>>
>>899499
>Have the WWE manchildren wrecked this board?

Basically yeah
>>
>>899499
I like both mma and wwe so I like it.
>>
>>899499
>no Kendo option
wad the fug
>>
>>911226
It's clearly a chart meant for unarmed styles. We need one for people interested in weapons.
>>
>>899499
Yeah I don't even know why I come here anymore
>>
For two years, /wwe/ held it's head high. We did everything for the charities. We did everything for the kids. And the reception we got when we came to /asp/, you people can stick it brother.

Because if it wasn't for wrestling, you people wouldn't be here. If it wasn't for wrestling, Jap Moot would still be selling meat from a truck in Tokyo. And if it wasn't for wrestling, all of these autist posting skateboard and martial arts posters would be out on the street without a board.

/wwe/ was filling generals by the thousands, while you guys were bumming gas to put in their car to get to high school. So the way it is now brother, with wrestling and the New World Order of /asp/, wrestling and the new blood by my side. Whatcha gonna do when the wrestling runs wild on you? Whatcha gonna do?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.