[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Douglas Buster vs Mike Tyson fight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

What went wrong anons?

Here are some facts

Douglas Buster
>Douglas mother has previously died 23 years before the fight
>Douglas' wife was suffering under a severe kidney ailment
>Douglas had flu on the day of the fight
>Douglas had nothing to lose
>Douglas had his jab going for him

Mike Tyson
>never trained for the fight and never took Buster seriously
>has been in a sex marathon prior the fight
>It has been two years that Mike Tyson canned Kevin Rooney and left the D'Amato stable

What went wrong mates?
>>
>>899074
>What went wrong anons?
Tyson bet on the other guy.
>>
>>899074
Also

>James “Buster” Douglas: “Once I signed to fight him I knew that I could beat him. And then, of course, it intensified as my mom passed and prior to my mother passing, she came over and checked on me – because I was going through a lot in my life – at the time my wife and I were separated – and it was just really bad outside of my boxing career. And then I was really adamant about it with my mom. And she was like, Oh, you’re so mean. From that point on she was confident I was prepared to fight. It was a trying time but through the grace of God I made it through all the things I was going through. There I was preparing for one of the biggest nights of my life, and then all the things in my life were going bad. But I still stayed focused and was able to lean on boxing to bring me through that, that storm. It was really a difficult time in my life, but boxing helped me make it through it because it took my mind off it, you know, my personal life. So, therefore, he (Tyson) was the least of my worries.”

This really is a good example of how your personal life outside the ring actually matters in Boxing and how shit could go threw your head

Buster's personal life was just too fucking hard that Tyson is literally his least priority and nothing could really go downhill from there

Tyson's personal life was just too fucking good with the non-stop orgies that Buster was the least of his worries. - He had everything to lose

It was a good fight anons
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.