[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do people like about this? It's literally just a one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 438x246_nxt.png (34KB, 438x246px) Image search: [Google]
438x246_nxt.png
34KB, 438x246px
What do people like about this? It's literally just a one hour WWE show with a shitty crowd and less story
>>
>>897554
it's competent
>>
>>897554
>less story
compared to what Raw? are you joking?
>>
> Better wrestlers
> Doesn't start with 25 minutes of Authority... talking
> People are actually over, not overly forced down people's throats
> A cool / clean hour long, not 3 hours of "me'h"
> Number one contender matches that actually mean something
> Takeovers are consistantly the best shows on the Network
>>
>>897554
> Less story than Raw
> Vince: "I hate you Reigns for some reason because I want you to have the Bryan heat for being the underdog"
> Reigns: "Old man, bitch, tator tots!"
There I just summed up the entire "story" of Raw.
>>
File: 1354463229019.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1354463229019.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>897577
All this.
>>
>>897554
And yet they have more actual wrestling than 3 hours of Raw.
>>
>>897577
I agree with it all other than people are actually over, shit like cheering for meme pants is just to get themselves over
>>
>>897647
> Not liking Based Pants
>>
>>897577
> People are actually over, not overly forced down people's throats

To add to this, the gimmicks have more freedom to adapt or change based on reception. Bull Dempsey failed as a monster heel, got over with Bullfit, and is keeping with a comedy role (though obviously it's a low ceiling). Eva Marie had so much heat with the crowd (who knew she was a corporate choice) that they eventually integrated that into her storyline and are now using her as a heel with X-Pac heat because. Enzo, Cass, and Carmella started as obnoxious heels but were so over they became faces. For the most part, it doesn't feel like characters are picked "golden boys." Even Crews, who came in with huge hype, lost to Corbin at a special clean in a match that he would have won on regular WWE programming.
>>
>>897660
Have sex
>>
>>897676
This. They even noticed how shit Samoa Joe's music was and changed it. It's only going to be a matter of time until they do something with the shitter Elias Sampson.
>>
>>897647
Blue pants is over m8, she got good pop at Brooklyn
>>
>>897685
shes a meme wrestler
>>
>>897554
Nobody unironically likes NXT. We just say it's amazing as bait for the easily duped.
>>
>>897687
so? she's a comedy jobber and she got over
>>
>>897554
>no one getting relentlessly shoved down your throat
>no 20+ minute promos
>goes longer than 10 minutes without shilling something
>wrestlers are actually booked properly
>only an hour long as opposed to 3 hours of nothing
>can put on a fantastic show without soap opera storylines
>>
File: Hom'r.png (231KB, 328x336px) Image search: [Google]
Hom'r.png
231KB, 328x336px
>>897687
> I don't like thing
> Call thing meme
Can't people just except that sometimes they don't like what other people do?
>>
>>897712
Lets also not forget that there isn't a replay after every move. Seriously, I was watching the Best of 2015 and when it cut to Owens vs. Cena, the amount of replays was painful.
>>
>>897723
*Accept
> In b4 Anon thinks correctly spelling mistake is a good comeback
>>
>>897554
Less is more - I think NXT is a better show than Raw because of its simplistic approach to a program.
>>
>>897647

Blue Pants got over because Enzo & Cass are over. She was supposed to be a jobber of the week wrestling Carmella. Cass or Enzo referred to her as "Blue Pants, or whatever her name is" and it stuck.

That, and her ring gear is inspired by X-Men uniforms lol.

Blue Pants legitimately got over with the Full Sail crowd, by accident.
>>
>>897554
> he thinks a "story" is The Authority yammering on and on and on for 20+ minutes

You have to be 18 to post here bud
>>
>>897554
Clearly a troll poster.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.