[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tna claims they had a deal with aj, anderson, and gallow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: AJ-Styles-Champ.jpg (168KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
AJ-Styles-Champ.jpg
168KB, 640x360px
>tna claims they had a deal with aj, anderson, and gallows
>shitpost their claim like jilted ex
>wew lad

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0122/606928/tna-claims-they-had-aj-styles-agreed-to-a-deal/
>>
>>896993
>w-we had a deal with him
>even though he's been killing it in Japan and making way more money that he would have with us he totally agreed to come back
>th-that fucker ditched out on us!

This is genuinely pitiful.
>>
WWE are hyping the fuck out of the bullet club and this guy in particular with all these leaked stories.

I could actually see them making a big impakt at Royal Rumball.
>>
>tna trying to be relevant in the wrestling world
>>
>AJ had to fuck Dixie one last time both literally and in the sense that he's not coming back to TNA
BASED AJ STYLES
>>
>>897038
They can't use Bullet Club, IIRC Japan Wrestling trademarked it and won't let it go.
>>
I've only seen one AJ Styles match, and he's great. But I just can't get over how much he reminds me of cool dad Chris Jericho. He needs to lose the Bieber hair and angsty mannerisms, something which I can only imagine he picked up in nip land and won't fly in WWE for a 40 year old American man.
>>
>>897141
>>897038
why do you think balor club has been a thing for a while now?
if not they can use the bliz cliz or the bullet crew
>>
>>897141
They can't use "Bullet Club", but they didn't say anything about "Projectile Crew".
>>
>>897165
BAH GAWD IT'S THE ROOTY POINT AND SHOOTY BOYS AND SASUKE UCHIHA
I LOVE IT MAGGLE
>>
>>897165

If it happens, they will change the name. Most of american crowd doesn't even know who's Bullet Club and what's going on in New Japan Pro Wrestling.

It would be something like Balors Club or whatever.
>>
>>897215
>Balors Club

Won't ever happen.
>>
>>897220

How so?
>>
>>897226
He already directly referenced it on Twitter.
You think they'd allow him to make shitty fan-art with the actual words "BALOR CLUB" if it were actually in the pipes and slated to happen? Not a chance.
Not to mention it's a terrible idea in itself, anyway, and somewhat reminiscent of the over-abundance of focus that Roman is getting what-with its mishmash approach of just piling other wrestlers onto one guy in hopes of getting him over in a certain role.
>>
>>897231

you are literally a retard

http://wrestlingnewspost.com/wwe-applies-balor-club-trademark/
>>
>>897246
Yes, because they already make Balor Club merchandise, that would make complete sense for them to do that and makes no statement whatsoever about the creation of a kayfabe faction.
I refer you to my previous statement that Finn has tweeted "Balor Club" artwork publically involving himself, Anderson, Gallows and Styles. They wouldn't allow talent to spoil potential surprises in such a manner.
Educate yourself before opening your mouth next time.
>>
>>897249
>They wouldn't allow talent to spoil potential surprises in such a manner.
They also themselves wouldn't spoil potential surprises in such manners that they have with these talents. So your argument is not valid.
>>
File: 4732473748.jpg (45KB, 499x235px) Image search: [Google]
4732473748.jpg
45KB, 499x235px
>>897181
>AND SASUKE UCHIHA
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.