[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The crowd will be chill! >No one is going to shit on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 10

File: YATXS4A.png (187KB, 765x356px) Image search: [Google]
YATXS4A.png
187KB, 765x356px
>The crowd will be chill!
>No one is going to shit on the Rumble this year!
>This Rumble will be no where near as bad as 2014 and 2015!

ahahaha

If Reigns or Triple H wins over Lesnar or Styles, or if Styles doesn't even show up, the crowd are going to be fucking nuclear. Reigns got booed loudly just for spearing Lesnar, so what's going to happen when Reigns and Lesnar are going at it in the ring this Sunday? And what's going to happen when either Reigns or Haitch eliminates Brock?

Strap in guys, I expect a disaster for three years in a row. Also, Rumble always draws the most smarkiest of crowds from all over the world, so Reigns could get nuclear shit by default, no matter what happens.
>>
>>893655

>waaaaaah they didn't handle last year's rumble to danyul boring on a silver platter

Dirtsheets already confirmed styles will enter but will not win. Hopefully that is enough to scratch your outlaw vanilla midget itch you smark faggot. Get worked. Also saged.
>>
>>893655
>>893669
>Dirtsheets confirmed it
those are hardly ever right. though that is the out come I'd hope for.
Nobody ACTUALLY expects AJ Styles to debut and Win the WHC in the royal rumble, right? It'd be cool as fuck but it isn't happening. Also, since H is such a heel, wouldn't the extreme boos be a good thing? I imagine that makes Reigns look good.
>>
>>893655
>Reigns got booed loudly
stop exaggerating things
>>
>Florida
>smarks believe that Roman, Bo and Bray won't get cheers
>b-but muh F-full Sail crowd
>>
>>893753
The crowd booed the fucking Rock while with Roman......the Rock!
Roman got nuclear heat at the end of last year's Rumble.
>>
>>893768
I was talking about him spearing Lesnar although he was massively booed at the 2015 Rumble
>>
>>893669
Bumping this just to spite you, #faget.

>>893765
>smarks believe that Bo and Bray won't get cheers

?????
>>
>>893655
> Shane McMahon comes out at 29
You mark?
>>
>>893765
>>893871

smarky smark smark smarks BTFO
>>
>>893669
>outlaw vanilla midget itch
I want this meme to die.
>>
>>894045
I wonder how mentally devoid you have to be to even conceive of posting this.
>>
File: shanecantpunch.gif (4MB, 495x282px) Image search: [Google]
shanecantpunch.gif
4MB, 495x282px
>>893873
only for the theme and then have to look at his shitty punches.
>>
If trips then HHH will win this rumble and every rumble after it for the next decade
>>
>>893669
>defending last year's Royal Rumble

Even the Rock got booed to fuck.
>>
Reminder that Full Meme Live crowd will be at the rumble and shit on Roman.
>>
>>893773
Spearing Lesnar definitely got a "mixed reaction" from the crowd, as in they boooed Roman.
>>
>>894350
I'm gonna sit with my ass out hanging and shit Roman on face his when he through crowd is walking. Look me for I'm wearing t-shirt of Sandman (the ECW blonde not the guy Pearl Jam).
>>
>>894352
You were right the first time, lets just leave it at mixed reaction
>>
It seems to me that Roman's problem is a lack of sympathy from the audience. Having him lose the belt in the Rumble against the most stacked of stacked decks and following through on Steph's promise to have him work "until his body breaks down" would go some way to getting him sympathy.
>>
>>894355
You know what else would get him sympathy?

Actually losing a fucking match clean with zero excuses.
>>
>>894355
Because everyone but the most stupid marks know the entire product is centered on Roman and only Roman right now, even going so far as to make the rumble the actual title match. 29 vs Roman. Will he overcome the odds? Tune in to find out!
>>
>>894354
I was just trying to get my point across properly. Because you see, the fact of the matter is. Something.
>>
>>894356
Yeah, but it'd be more plausible for WWE to activate a mind-control device and just turn us all into Roman marks overnight.
>>
#30 is coming

BZZZZZZT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeOXcgZ_mhc

how hard would you mark?
>>
>>894356
>Roman wins
FUCK THIS COMPANY
>Roman loses
YEAH BURY THAT SAMOAN
>>
>>894370
> different stimuli receives varying opinions

Your point?
>>
>>894365
Not very. Response would be something more like mild surprise.
>>
Reminder that HHH is odds on favourite to win with the bookies.
>>
HHH is winning the rumble for 2 reasons

1. He gets Reigns at Mania for the title
2. He wins 2 rumbles and joins an elite club

Bonus point - 1 last title run
>>
File: implying.jpg (97KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
97KB, 600x800px
>>894403
>last
>>
Post who you wish would show up in the Rumble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbR2jDRveXI

Fuck just imagining that theme hitting at the Rumble after a countdown sounds amazing
>>
>>893655
I work for WWE and I can assure you that you will be pleasantly surprised by this Sunday's Royal Rumble event. All I can say for now is that Arn Anderson just got medical clearance...
>>
>>894353
i love everything about this post
10/10
>>
>>894394
he's a "surprise" entrant.
not winning.
if you were a betting man, you should put your money on bray. no joke.
that's who's winning it.
i don't know how i feel about it, but he's winning.
>>
>>894365
>AJ coming out as a Heel to Evil Ways
>comes out at #30 to give him time to do an elaborate entrance
>Reigns is staggered the whole time
>gets thrown over by Haitch
>AJ then finally comes down
>shakes haitch's hand
>surprise beats the shit out of and eliminates him
>takes on his lone wolf gimmick

Would fucking mark to the heavens
>>
File: CRHk9h4XAAALA3Q.jpg (58KB, 600x565px) Image search: [Google]
CRHk9h4XAAALA3Q.jpg
58KB, 600x565px
>>893739
I expect him to debut, he's been more than suggesting it himself. I doubt he'd unfairly work the fans who are sad he's leaving NJPW and the indies.

But he isn't winning. He's being eliminated by THE BIG DOG ROMAN REIGNS.
>>
Come on they don't take risks anymore, at best he'll show up but not win it
>>
>>894357
Yeah, fucksake.
How can they even consider those 'odds'
It's fucking obvious he's booked as super roman, it's lame as shit.
People love spider man not superman and that's because of the difference.
We don't need john cena 2 or want it.
I fucking remember being a kid and I didn't just love the winningest guys, I fucking hated that played out shit.
Where is the drama or suspense?
I remember the best thing about the cena era was just praying they'd make him lose.
I'm sure everyone will remember the time edge cashed in the money in the bank and beat cena, was the most memorable thing that happened in the last decade, a fucking triumph.
I still get pumped hearing his theme because of that, but that was one thing in years of misery being a fan.

Anyways it's fucking insulting to even convey roman having a chance in this but by them doing so they're practically revealing their plans of having him win or be screwed by hhh.
>>
>>894413
Good chance of it IMO.

I think Joe and Balor will both appear in the Rumble. Maybe Zayn too if they're desperate.
>>
>>894370
Losing clean never buried the Rock. He has one of the worst win percentages of any top guy in WWE history. He was just so based, that losing never really hurt his character.
>>
>>894394
I love how he hasn't even been announced to be in it but he's odds on to win.
>>
>>894542
That era was stacked as fuck in the topcard, too.
So he could lose and slide around it a little, let someone else get a little focus and it never hurt him because they knew they had the wealth of talent in the upper-reaches to let them be flexible.
>>
>>894542
Dwayne is so based. You hear stories about absolute primadonnas like Jericho, HBK and Haitch being absolute bitches about their "spots".
>>
File: montypython13.jpg (38KB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
montypython13.jpg
38KB, 400x222px
2014 wasn't even bad (not muh dbry) but 2015 is legit ass.

>Kane and Big Show anticlimactically picking people up and dropping them out, like anyone thinks either of them are winning
>Ramen knocks them both out while they're arguing
>Look the Rock is here pls cheer pls
>Holy shit Rusev is still in! lol jk
>>
File: typical roman mark.jpg (54KB, 503x415px) Image search: [Google]
typical roman mark.jpg
54KB, 503x415px
>>894675
Eh. They were both shit, but yeah 2015's booking made 2014 look not so bad in comparison. It just showed how little they understand their fans.
>>
>>894542

post video of The Rock losing clean as top face please
>>
>>894545
Rock put over guys like the Hurricane.
Booker T.
Got squashed by Goldberg.

The guy had no problem putting guys over. It's rare to see a star that big that jobbed as much as Rock did.
>>
>>894719

>this revisionism

this is like saying Cena put over Tensai
>>
>>894723
Like I said, go check his actual win loss numbers. Rock lost a lot during his career, more so then any other top guy. Guys like Warrior, Cena and Hogan almost never lost.
>>
>>894719
How many guys did Rocky put over for their first world title? Can think of Angle, Foley, Rock and Y2J (along with Austin) off the top of my head.
>>
>>894545
Rock used to bitch all the time about his spots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj47ZLPY39U
>>
>>894751
Top lel
Rock is based as fuck.
>>
>Bryan is #30
>Eliminates Lesnar, setting up for Mania
>AJ eliminates Bryan, setting up a match next month
>Roman eliminates AJ to win

Best way to book some great matches and still push who they want with the least heat possible
>>
>>894916
Styles will not be in the final 4. Why do people believe he will be? He will come out, take out a guy like Jericho, do a few spots, then get eliminated by Roman or Bray.
>>
>>894924
They paid a shitload of money for him and they're scant on talent.
He'll easily get over if he fucks over a returning Bryan and does a program with him. It would be a great return feud for Bryan too, fresh and interesting.
>>
>>894751

That sounds like a rib.
>>
>AJ Styles

Literally who?
>>
>>894916
>bryan having more than one match
hes getting maybe one goodbye match if anything.
>>
>>893655
> anyone caring about Styles
Top lel, funny b8

If not b8 then fuck off back to wue
>>
>>895044
He's been cleared
>>
File: image.png (26KB, 408x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26KB, 408x394px
I'm sad. Have to work Sunday. Around what time is the actual rumble match? I get off work around 7 pst
>>
>>895253
I believe it starts 7:30
>>
>>895253
rumble match is usually the last thing so lets say an hour-hour and a half or so into the ppv usually/
>>
I hope they shit the rumble tonight. I doubt it tho.
>>
>>900205
Hi aspie go back to applesteves thread
>>
>>893655
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=0thgumI7xCc
Anyone know about this it is rumble related
>>
I hope Reigns gets booed so badly. Would give a florida crowd credit for being cool for once.
>>
the title match should have been Brock Lesnar vs Roman at RR... this is so fucking retarded
>>
>>894716
Brock lesnar 2002
>>
>>894468
>Arn Anderson just got medical clearance...
Has anyone perfected a move to the degree AA did the Spinebuster?
>>
>>900549
HBK Superkick.
Jake DDT
Macho Elbow Drop

Arn's Spinebuster is the best.
>>
File: arnandersonjacket.jpg (41KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
arnandersonjacket.jpg
41KB, 720x540px
>>900549
closest would be like >>900583
said hbk with the superkick, del rio with his fucking crisp kicks, i have no clue how he makes them sound look that good but he does. But the double A spinebuster is elite as fuck.
>>
How much till the rumble?
>>
>>900597
>>900583
>>900549
Shit meme senpaitachi
Adam Rose's spinebuster is crisper and more impactful than AA's
>>
>>900549
Rhino's Gore
Goldberg's spear looks good but it's kind of unsafe, and all of the others like Edge's and Batista's look subpar compared to him.
>>
>>894487
i'm pulling for Bray to win. they need to do something with him thats worth a shit. The act is getting old, they should be terrorizing the whole roster, grabbing up titles. If this Balor Club is a real happening it would be an entertaining way to bring Finn and Friends up.
>>
>Hurr durr I hate Roman

Have sex all of you
>>
>>900805
you didn't say please.
>>
>>900805
>>900805
>the virgin telling people to have sex

Reigns is shit. Get over it.
>>
>>900805
i only really started hating him when my gf said he was hot
>>
>>900771
Would be cool if Bray won, but he has no chance. HHH, Brock or Roman is winnig.
>>
>>900861
> HHH, Brock or Roman is winnig.

sounds like another terrible rumble for the 3rd year in the row.
>>
>>893655
>Also, Rumble always draws the most smarkiest of crowds from all over the world

And this is why Royal Rumbles are getting shittier each year, as well as why WWE is dying. Smarks are killing it, about the same reason why WCW is dead.
>>
>>900914
If ww didnt have smark crowds, cena would win every year.

stop being a fucking faggot.
>>
>>900914
Bad booking is why the Rumble has been shit the past few years.
>>
>>900914
>Smarks are killing it, about the same reason why WCW is dead.
Is this...is this bait? WCW was killed by horrendous booking and fiscal mismanagement.
>>
>>901000
just like wwe now.
>>
File: 1450153091454.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1450153091454.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>mfw Dbry is no show
>>
>>901016
WWE booking right now isn't good but it's not remotely close to the mess that was Vinny Ru's tenure at WCW.
>>
>>900947
He does win every year
>>
>>901019
And the crowd turns on the Rumble once they figure out he's not in it.
>>
>Styles
LITERALLY WHO????
>>
>>901298
some fag
>>
>>901086
>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
that's what will happen
>>
>>901298
This months smark darling
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.