[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /asp/ think of lugeyps3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (99KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 960x640px
What does /asp/ think of lugeyps3?
>>
I honestly think she looks and sounds like a female Daniel from Karate Kid.
>>
>>891919
Annoying balding jew
Basically a bald smarkbuster
>>
>anittle will never make a youtube video again
>>
>>891919
Autistic sperg that somehow gets a lot of views. Her childlike excitement for a shit product is a bit endearing, though.
>>
What's her appeal? She's not even hot
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
Tyrone is better, though he hasn't done a Raw live reaction in weeks.
>>
she is pretty cool she was giving out free $10 cards on PSN and i won one
>>
>>891919

I remember when she was a few years younger she had a following of virginal nerds who wanted to wife her.
>>
>>892708
Like every female on the internet or tv, then?
>>
>>892725

I suppose so yea.

If she's the person I'm thinking of, she got a beta test summer job or something because of the youtube channel/she's a girl thing.

I couldn't stand her voice, but w/e. I don't really like any of those kinds of youtubers.
>>
>>891919
would still do desu
>>
Who?
>>
>>891919
I really don like her, but , FUCK she's still better than JBL
>>
Eh, she's alright. Grew up around Brooklyn girls like her, so it's not a shock the way she acts.
>>
>>891919
Her thumbnails for her videos imply she recorded RAW but really she didn't. She's a phoney
>>
File: Mamma_mia_.png (398KB, 688x408px) Image search: [Google]
Mamma_mia_.png
398KB, 688x408px
>Search for random match on youtube
>find video with good quality from the thumbnail
>it's either gameplay of the latest WWE game or some basement dweller doing a review f the match
>ratings and comments are disabled
>>
File: 1345838269841.jpg (63KB, 337x287px) Image search: [Google]
1345838269841.jpg
63KB, 337x287px
>>891919
I wonder if I'd have ever known of her existence if she wasn't on The Tester.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.