[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here always find it really weird how much of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1453303711143.png (434KB, 635x478px) Image search: [Google]
1453303711143.png
434KB, 635x478px
Does anyone else here always find it really weird how much of a family business WWE is? I'm not talking about the McMahons. Every wrestlers kids, cousins, grandkids etc etc always seem to wrestle and always seem to make it to WWE. Also, a good number of Divas or female staff members are dating or are married to a wrestler.

It's just bizarre to me that everyone in the WWE is married to family to someone else.
>>
What is nepotism
>>
>>891801
If you ever make it out to the real world, you will find it isn't bizarre at all. Hence one of the many reasons it's such a shit product.
>>
>>891801
same with the gracies.
>>
>>891801
I guess because it's a pretty niche thing to want to do for a living, when compared to other showbiz/sports roles. Also I guess because it's so notoriously petty and jealous backstage it helps to have someone who can you get you that foot in the door.
>>
File: 842489.jpg (9KB, 250x312px) Image search: [Google]
842489.jpg
9KB, 250x312px
before cinema, there were carnies everywhere (jewish), they saw the big money to be made, the easy logistics, to show a guy riding a bicycle on a screen for 2 minutes. Hence the beginning of the film industry.

Thant is what pro wrestling is today, for nimrods who throw their money at people much smarter then you.
>>
>>891801
it's not a unique thing to wwe. a lot of companies tend to employ people on whether or not a relative presently or has worked with them. It even goes to big college universities like Yale and Harvard with them accepting students.
>>
>>891801

Wrestling has always been a very insular business. WWE is just the last of the old territory promotions still standing, so its more obvious.
>>
>>891801
A con-spir-a-cy eh?
>>
>>891801
and it's not just the fact that everything revolves around families, it's that the McMahons always manage to keep themselves as the top family in wrestling.

Guererro family starts to gain influence in the industry? Eddie found dead in a hotel room.

Hennig family starts to gain influence in the industry? Curt found dead in a hotel room.

Hart family starts to gain influence in the industry? Bret gets the biggest screw in the history of the company and Owen falls to his death doing something Shawn did a million times without incident.

if Bray and Bo ever get over they better watch the fuck out.
>>
>>893207
Then why are WWE losing money?
>>
>>891801

I would suspect that the roster and rest of the crew treat each other like family.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.