[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was he autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: bengay.jpg (7KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
bengay.jpg
7KB, 200x250px
was he autistic?
>>
File: 1449092431106.jpg (48KB, 643x723px) Image search: [Google]
1449092431106.jpg
48KB, 643x723px
>>891591
no
>>
>>891595
ok
>>
>>891591
Imagine if cena did what benoit done
>>
>>891591
Quite possibly.
>>
>>891591

Of corse he wasn't, he didn't do any fancy drawings or paintings or anything.
>>
>>892589
top kek, imagine if nikki cheat on him and he goes fucking mad. Dude, problably will be the end of wrestling business in USA
>>
>was
he is still alive and autistic
>>
>>892935
>Cena kills Nikki
>Vince McMahon, having invested literally all of his resources in building up Cena as the Franchise Player, kills self
>Haitch inherets company
>Can't do anything with it, Network/PPV buys at all time low, wrestling ostracized in USA
>TNA literally collapses onto itself, with ratings somehow falling into the negatives
>All US indie promotions fall
>NJPW has officially arrived. The Japanese may have not won World War Two, but they ended up with a cultural victory in the form of professional wrestling on the west.
>>
>>892940
>>892935
This is exactly what i think
>>
Benoit was a great man, a good man, a kind man. Me never could have done hat the accused him of, it was a frame up, a conspiracy because he a gud boy, he din du nuffin
>>
No, just brain damaged.
>>
>>891591
hall of fame when?
>>
>>893487
I was just about to post that.
>>
>>893697
Still in Meltzer's HoF.
>>
>>892940
>cultural victory in the form of professional wrestling
They win the cultural special olympics.
>>
>>892940
Didn't an entire generation of americans grew up watching anime?

Just like the rest of the world.

I think they won already, most kids get their values from cartoons, anybody that believes that american values are relevant for american childrens is just crazy.
>>
>>892940
>but they ended up with a cultural victory in the form of professional wrestling on the west.
Too much Civilization for you, man.
>>
Do you think it was too many AIR CANADAS?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.