[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best surprise entrant for Rumble, and what number?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: tye-dillinger-perfect-10.jpg (35KB, 650x367px) Image search: [Google]
tye-dillinger-perfect-10.jpg
35KB, 650x367px
Best surprise entrant for Rumble, and what number?
>>
File: image.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
365KB, 500x275px
The Rock (to "save" Roman)@#25
>>
benwa 31
>>
I would honest to God mark out if JBL started out on commentary for the night, then during the Rumble the countdown happens and his music plays.....then he suddenly leaves the announce table, sheds his suit to reveal the wrestling gear underneath, and he jumps in the ring. He eventually gets eliminated, then goes back to the announce table and continues announcing without skipping a beat
>>
>>891279
>last year's gimmick
No
>>
>>891279
I was mad when this happened the last year.
>>
>>891224

Kurt Angle.
D-Bryan.
AJ Styles.
#31!
>>
What are the odds of Nash showing up yet again?
>>
>>891367
If I get quads for
>le quads man
then he'll be there
>>
>>891265
>Roman enters at Number One
>At Number 30, Roman, Brock, Dean, Chris Jericho, Triple H and AJ Styles are in the ring
>Everyone is beating the shit out of Roman
>Roman is outnumbered
>The odds are against Roman
>5. 4. 3. 2. 1. *BEEEP* IF YOU SMEEEEELLL
>Oh fucking christ, here comes Roman's cousin to help him again
>The Rock throws everyone but Roman out
>Roman smiles and walks up to Rock
>Rock grabs Roman and throws him out
>>
>>891402
Vince would run out of semen to ejaculate from the thought of a Rocky v. Roman feud for WM
>>
>>891402
MY COUSIN ROMAN! I HERE TO HELP!
>>
>>891402
>AJ Styles in the ring
>No Gallows and Machine gun
>No Balor
>>
I think we see Somoa Joe, Finn Balor, Shinsuke and AJ Styles all in the rumble and it will start a fued with the Balor Club and League of Nations to get Sheamus off the title picture. It'll set up a series of matches at Mania where one of them caps the U.S. Title off of Dorito at Mania.

I could see Daniel Bryan if they panic about Roman not being over, but it seems like it's pretty crowded at top. I would mark out if Seth was further along than we thought and came in #30, or if we got a Dean swerve and he eliminated Roman towards the end, but it's more likely Triple H is going to be 30. I could see H and Roman eliminating eachother and continuing to brawl throughout the arena setting up their Mania fued, which really doesn't need the title involved too. Then everyone else would finish off the rumble, maybe it gets down to the whole Wyatt Family and Brock as final 5, Brock eliminates Luke and Rowan before being eliminated by Strowman, who would then step over the top rope and allow Bray to win, setting up Bray v. Brock for the title at Mania, preferably Bray going over.
>>
>>891440
They're not in the rumble. Actually Styles might be a stretch too. Scratch that.

>>891428
>Rock it's your cousin! Help me win the rumble again!
>>
>>891445
Oh and my worst case scenario is an Orton return at 30 winning the belt.
>>
>>891442
shes isnt top of my dick.
>>
I think it would be cool if Sting was #30 and won the title. Sting did the job for H and put over Rollins last year, it would be great if he could wear the belt at his HOF induction and then got his mania moment by successfully defending it. I think he deserves it, then he can lose the title even the next ppv or next night on RAW.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (7KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
7KB, 320x180px
This man at #19
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.