[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>UUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA what the fuck is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7

File: 720x405-181_RAW_12142015jg_.jpg (32KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
720x405-181_RAW_12142015jg_.jpg
32KB, 720x405px
>UUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
>>
It gets the marks pumped
>>
>I will bury you Dean !
>>
>>891102

just a general representation of his mic skills
>>
>>891102
War cry, I guess. While he may be shit on the mic, the dude has great body language.

He pulls off the barbarian thing well.
>>
>>891159
lel
>>
Why the fuck is Roman still using the vest?
He's a world champ now..
>>
"I'M SO STRONG"
>>
>>891172
He sux
>>
>>891172
then he should look like a barbarian
>>
File: Ramen.png (180KB, 349x296px) Image search: [Google]
Ramen.png
180KB, 349x296px
>uuuuaaa
>>
>>891262
do you think 5 years from now he will regret it?
>>
>>891266
> 5 years from now

Early onset dementia and a spinoff rated lower than Miz TV
>>
File: thefuture.png (87KB, 337x270px) Image search: [Google]
thefuture.png
87KB, 337x270px
UUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>891232
This... fuck, even in every product if something has potential but is not well received, a image change could save the product.

One of the problems of Roman is than he has no gimmick, The Shield ended like 2 years ago and Reings has no progress sience then.
>>
Its samoan and means i am the rocks cousin
>>
>>891102
It means he doesn't have a catchy in-ring war cry like Flair or Dbry so he just takes a massive shit in his pants
He's even doing the position in that pic
>>
>>891308
>tfw Eugene 1.01 is the face of the company now
>>
>>891232
Why the fuck does he still come out through the crowd?
Why is he still wearing his tacticool para-military SHIELD get-up? (at least he has merch t-shirts now that he gets to wear but still)
Why did they remove the "Sierra Hotel" intro from the SHIELD music and "rebranded" it to Roman?
>>
>>891342
its like they dont care about ramen but still pushing him
>>
BUT YA GOTTA MAKE HIM LOOK REALLY REALLY STRONG
>>
>>891342
>Why the fuck does he still come out through the crowd?
to get bitches wet
>Why is he still wearing his tacticool para-military SHIELD get-up? (at least he has merch t-shirts now that he gets to wear but still)
because its a good look and the jimmies love it. He did change the vest its more sleek and has his logo on it.
>Why did they remove the "Sierra Hotel" intro from the SHIELD music and "rebranded" it to Roman?
because it was a good theme and they tweaked it to make it more his.
>>
>>891365
>to get bitches wet
More like to get Roman's hair wet.

All of this shit was The Shield's thing, not Roman's. Doesn't Roman have his own stuff? What it looks like to me is they don't even want to bother wasting resources on him, yet they still push him.

It's like some weird parallell dimension where WWE picked Jannetty to push to the moon instead of Shawn but still went through with Shawn's new gimmick and Marty kept the Rockers gimmick.
>>
File: bitchesloveroman3.gif (2MB, 380x214px) Image search: [Google]
bitchesloveroman3.gif
2MB, 380x214px
>>891382
eh at least hes tried a bit to make it his own.
>>
File: 1373029973927.png (16KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1373029973927.png
16KB, 645x773px
>>891390
>tfw
>>
they should just throw in the entire smoan family to push him
>>
File: tamatonga2wk10.gif (4MB, 400x221px) Image search: [Google]
tamatonga2wk10.gif
4MB, 400x221px
>>891435
just waiting for my nigga tama tonga to sign.
2 man samoan power trip.
>>
>>891102
Cena has the salute, might as well have Roman appeal to the military audience by using their war cry
>>
Will he ever turn heel like his cousin? Dwayne Jonhson was stuck in his shitty Rocky Maivia face phase that all Smarks hated before strucking gold with The Rock. Maybe it would do Ramen good.
>>
I like how everyone talks about Reigns burying everyone when he hasn't even buried a SINGLE guy yet.

Hell they barely even put him up against the newer guys.
>>
>>891641
Difference is Rocky Maivia wasn't being pushed to the title and back to back Mania main events.
>>
>>891722

If Dwayne Johnson was being booked today, he would've NEVER became The Rock. He would still be Rocky Maivia permanently.
>>
>>891752

And if Steve Austin was being booked today, he would ONLY be over because of his "What?" chant, and probably still be The Ringmaster.
>>
>>891641
He already was a heel
>>
>>891102
"I am in great pain, please help me."
>>
He's Samoan
>>
>>891382
Shield was always made to get Roman over the most. Why do you think he was always booked the strongest and made to look really really strong even in tag matches?
>>
>>891891
Dolph Ziggler is a terrible wrestler, shitty name tbqh tripfag
>>
>>891894
should have gone with billy gunn jr.
>>
>>891894
Ziggler is not a terrible wrestler.
>>
>>891102
Its coconut for "the rock is my cousin"
>>
>>891679
This, smarks keep spouting that he should compete in lower titles first but forget that the IC pool are full of new guys and faces that the WWE want to protect and he already won a Tag Team title.
>>
>>891390
Man that girl is probably masturbating to Tater tots right now.
>>
>>892158
pretty easy for her bf to get her in the mood all he has to do is put on some roman and shes ready.
>>
>>891679
> chumped out Bryan at Fastlane
> single-handedly took out The Wyatt Family
> pinned Ambrose clean in NINE MINUTES AND TWO SECONDS
> made the League of Nations his personal JOB Squad

And most importantly:

Has N - E - V - E - R lost a singles match clean
>>
>>892244
>> pinned Ambrose clean in NINE MINUTES AND TWO SECONDS
deanetty status confirmed.
>>
>>892244
Deal with it
>>
>>892255
Your forced shitpost meme is not going to happen, anon. Stop trying to make it happen.
>>
>>892244
dont forget he made sheamus look like a puppy
>>
>>891102
Samoan mating call
>>
>>892371
Sheamus had weirdly schizophrenic booking for all of 2015

His big return had him job clean to Ziggler, then later in the year he beat Orton clean, but at the end of the year BBYGRRRL got to kick out of his super-protected finishers and chump him out
>>
>>891775
And he was better that way.
>>
>>891679
The WWE is literally burying everyone else on the roster just to get the guy over; faces, heels, legends, part-timers. Everyone has to either lose to Roman or tell everyone what a great awesome guy he is and they're proud to be Roman's friends (or cousin).
>>
>>892576
>things that never happened: the post
>>
>>891891
His (then weak as fuck-looking) spear was one of their finishers. That's about all he contributed. He didn't work like Dean and Seth and he rarely spoke (which is something he should have kept not doing frankly).

>Oh friend Dean and Seth is it time for cousin Roman to enter ring and hulk out and spear beeg shooow now? auuuughhhhh!!! *spear*

>shield was made to get roman over
THEY FAILED.
>>
>>892578
>I stopped watching Raw after the rumble

I'm not blaming you, senpai.
>>
>>892581
Roman hasn't buried anyone and the entire roster isn't bowing down to him

His superfriend trio of Dean and the Usos sparingly show up when he gets beat

He also hasn't squashed anyone unlike other dudes his size

There are zero (0) legends and Hall of Famers that went out of their way to praise him

You're a retarded smark who blows off steam over nothing
>>
>>892585
Rock, Heyman, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Hogan was planned, Flair, HHH, Vince, Ambrose, League of Nations, the list goes on.

Rest assured, Celine Dion. I can go on. Can you?
>>
>>892585
Roman GTFO and go suck your cousin's cock so he'll save you again at the rumble.
>>
>>892586
Other than Rocky holding his hand up high in the previous Rumble your entire list means shit especially Daniel Bryan since at that time Bryan was a three time champion and they went back and forth, hardly a squash nor a burial. How the fuck does an up and coming wrestler bury a former champion who only ceded his title due to injury?

>League of Nations
The same stable who gangs up on Roman since the past month?

>Flair, Hogan, Vince
Neither of these three had praised Roman and especially the latter since Roman is HHH's pet project and not Vince's

Nice try moving goalposts smark, try shitposting harder for some (You)s
>>
>>892592
Bryan dominated that match until the booking called for Reigns to WIN LOL

> first person to ever kick out of the Knee+
> Bryan can kick out of AAs, RKOs and Pedigrees but 1 Spear takes him down
>>
>>892592
Also, Reigns is booked ludicrously strong to the point of parody, since this RAW was the first time a show had ended without him standing tall since Survivor Series

LON have been his bitch since Day 1 and have lost 4-on-1 Handicap matches to him. MATCHES! Plural!
>>
>>892598
All of the handicap matches he had with them ended with a DQ (just like in Smackdown) or they just outright beat him up with no face backup with the sole exception of that one Raw where he had his superfriends with him, the only person he pinned clean was Sheamus and Rusev
>>
>>892601
Fucker can't even job in a 4-on-1 match?
>>
>>892592
>being this rustled because I exposed your idol
It's bedtime, kid.
>>
>>891102
I don't know, but what about a Samoa Joe and Reigns feud?
>>
>>892244

>Bryan

What are you talking about, Bryan and his retarded fans buried Reigns

>Wyatt Family

Cena already buried them and they never won ANY feuds after.

>Ambrose

Already buried by shitty booking.

>League of Nation

ALL OF THOSE FUCKERS WERE ALREADY BURIED BY CENA, and nobody likes any of them.
>>
>>891756
Austin 3:16 would have be said once, at the king of the ring, and never mentioned again because it might offend someone
>>
>>895696
>Cena already buried them and they never won ANY feuds after.
They won against the ECW jobbers.
>>
>>892198
Hold on babe, UUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!
>>
>>895696
18+

> Reigns
> buried

Are you delusional?
>>
>>892694
Or just say fuck it and remake the Samoan Swat Team with Reigns, Joe, and Tama Tonga.
>>
>>896123

Were they feuding or was it just another throwaway match?
>>
>>896191

Did you watch Royal Rumble 2015? EVERYONE turned on him and pretty much tainted his push permanently.
>>
>>891102
reigns is just a typical nigger
>>
>>896298
His push is so "ruined" that he's a 2-time WWE World Champ and has main-evented WrestleMania more times than he's done clean singles jobs.

Fans turning against bbygrrrl was inevitable.
>>
>>891390
If she could, she would have sucked Roman's dick right there.
>>
>>896298
That was more to do with the obvious rushed push Reigns was getting than DB.

What pissed off people was how obvious was that the whole Rumble was just a huge Roman push and having Bryan being eliminated so quickly added insult to the injury.
>>
>>896371
im surprised no girl has tried yet actually.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.