[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old Dirtsheets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>go to wrestlezone.com wayback machine archives
>find funny/interesting dirtsheets
>post them here

i'll start

>
John Cena was interviewed in the current issue of hip hop magazine The Source. He told the story of how his gimmick began. Cena stated that Stephanie McMahon heard him freestyling while they were on a WWE tour bus. She did not believe that the rap he was was performing was unrehearsed, so he did a freestyle about a can of tuna fish she was holding in her hand at that moment. He discussed his upcoming CD, "Underground." Cena appears to be very serious and knowledgeable about hip hop based on his comments in the article.

>According to a good amount of sources within WWE, it appears there is great concern for Eddie Guerrero at this time. Many say Guerrero is showing signs of stress and breaking down from both in-ring and matters he has been dealing with outside of the ring. It is being said that Guerrero is being very hard on himself for some financial mistakes he has made and believes his recent run as WWE Champion was a failure due in part to low ratings and attendance. Eddie is 37 years old and it just seems his body is starting to feel the pain.
>>
>>890886
That Eddie snippet is too sad.
>>
>>891000
his merch sold well at least, his underdog story did well too.
He probably left them a decent chunk of money, then vince gave them more and then signed vickie and shaul for a bit too.
>>
>Cena will never make another album
>>
>>895178
Didn't he just release something recently?
>>
>>895178
maybe a country album thats what he listens to more now he says, well other than mainstream rap and whatever nikki listens to which is pop stuff and rap.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.