[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister abigail, named after his sister, abigail jesus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: bosnian.jpg (61KB, 578x523px) Image search: [Google]
bosnian.jpg
61KB, 578x523px
>sister abigail, named after his sister, abigail

jesus christ, really?
>>
How is this /asp/ related?
>>
>>890670
the shirt hes wearing is some sort martial arts brand
>>
>>890678
Hiding and hoping this thread gets deleted.

Sage and away
>>
>>890670
It's about Bray Wyatt's finishing move, "Sister Abigail".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU6NnjgU1Rk
>>
>>890648
"Sister" isn't part of her name, it's a title.
>>
>>890748
If I were a wrestler, he better not kiss me on the forehead when he does the Sister Abagail move. I am not gay. Never have been, never will be. When he performs the Sister Abigail move on me, all I want him to do is grab me and swing me, while he attacks me. If he kissing me on the forehead, me and him are going to have problems with one another. That is how much I cannot stand him and I hate when he kisses men on the forehead. This should most definitely stop.
>>
>>891207
I disagree. I'd like to see him change his ring name to Gay Wyatt and kiss them on the lips instead.
>>
>>890648
but...his sister's name is Mika...
>>
>>891207
Chill out, AJ.
>>
>>891207

If I were a wrestler, he better not kiss me on the forehead when he does the Sister Abagail move. I am not gay. Never have been, never will be. When he performs the Sister Abigail move on me, all I want him to do is grab me and swing me, and hold me tightly in his arms. If he kissing me on the forehead, me and him are going to have a deep connection with one another. That is how much I cannot stand my sexuality and I hate when he hasn't kissed me on the forehead. This should most definitely happen
>>
>>890648
>She calls that the 'rear view'

>>890722
just bumped it for you:)
>>
>>891986
Definitely not AJ, unless he got lost on the way to 4christ.org
>>
>>891209
I'd mark out for the new face of queer Tbh.
>>
>>893425
Would be nice to have queer character who's not given the "fabulous" gimmick.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.