[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What die hard Undertaker fans like most him. His Deadman gimmick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
What die hard Undertaker fans like most him. His Deadman gimmick or his Big Evil(Biker) gimmick.

me: Big Evil
>>
>>890460
Are you indian?
>>
>>890460
dead
>>
>>890460
we know you like the big evil better, that's why you made the thread, to show us that you're different than the rest of the logical people that like the Deadman gimmick better. Also you're a retard.
>>
Keep trollin trollin trollin trollin
>>
>>890575
WHAT
>>
I kinda wish Taker could do a thing like Balor where he becomes Deadman for big matches but was biker taker for everything else. thought it's too late since he will always be in important matches now.
>>
>>890460
Ministry Taker was best taker.
>>
Western Mortician
>>
>>890460
My nigga.
>>
You've done it now
>>
>>891267
you've gone and made a big mistake
>>
>>891294
And I can't allow
>>
>>890460
I liked him when he was a zombie wrestling necromancer.
>>
>>890716
>liking when Taker worshiped Vince McMahon to trick Austin.
>>
>>890716
This man is correct.

>>892067
Everything the Ministry did up to that point was awesome. Vince just managed to ruin it because he can only focus on one wrestler/storyline at a time. Now it is Roman. Last it was Cena. Then, it was Stone Cold.
>>
Biker Taker was worst Taker.
>>
>>892546
Vince pls go
>>
>>892533
You mean the time Taker spent stalking Stephanie McMahon to scare Vince McMahon for Shane McMahon but it was really all Vince McMahon's idea? Or that match he had with Ken Shamrock? Ministry Taker was very short lived.
>>
>>891298
You to think you could just walk away
>>
Biker Taker sucked but Big Evil Taker was probably his best work, especially ring-wise.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.