[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do some of you believe that these 3 men are the best part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault (2).jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
37KB, 480x360px
How do some of you believe that these 3 men are the best part of Raw? They're played out fags, their promos have no purpose whatsoever and they are literally dickheads. A lot of you will shit on cool dad Jericho, yet FEEL DA POWWWAAA OF HIV POSITIVITY

"wazzupwitdat?" - Scrawny superhero with green hair who would rape New Day
>>
>>890385
Jericho please stop posting.
>>
>>890385
Yeah, their shit got old real fast.
>>
Aside from a few dry weeks, they are.

New day rocks, faggot
>>
>>890579
They're fucking lame and I don't understand why Vince and Trips even let them have the gimmick that that they do, doesn't seem like Vince and HHH would think so highly of unicorns...they are PG as fuck, you are just blind because of who's in the stable, and that they are heel. Their gimmick is shit, it's time they become serious heels or disband.
>>
Fag Day.....really? Go back to the youtube comment section you fat fuck.
>>
You must be 18+ to post on here OP

>>890816
> worked as fuck
>>
New Gay are just shucking and jiving niggers for the new century.
>>
The New Day are going to win the Royal Rumble match and become dual champions.
>>
>>890385
>given terrible gimmick
>make the best of it
>win the hearts of the WWE universe through overall performance

honestly, what's not to like? I even bought some of their merch
>>
>>891095
Post unicorn horn now
>>
>>890385

The exact moment they got stale was when they started the whole unicorn schtick.
>>
>>891109
You don't actually know what "stale" means
>>
>>891095
This, but
>buying wwe merch

Why.jpeg
>>
WWE is pretty racist, i really don' believe theres ever going to be a 100% negro champion if not Big E than never. not that the black wrestler deserved it, except maybe for Booker T. He was the only black guy i felt deserved to be the wwe champion
>>
>>891155
Nothing wrong with being racist if it makes the blacks work harder
>>
>>891105
I bought the blue shirt as a Christmas present for my buddy
>>891120
Merch was 50% off
>>
>>891120

My girl bought me a Rollins shirt and an NXT trucker hat for Christmas.
>>
>>890816
>.they are PG as fuck
makes sense for a PG show
>>
New Day Rocks? More like Nude Gay Cocks
>>
>>891843
>bought me a Rollins shirt
keeper for sure.
>>
I didn't like their gimmick at first and would love to agree with you whole hardheartedly OP, but they actually made it work and have been one of the better teams in recent years. Also questionably cool dad Jericho needs to fuck off back to VH1.
>>
Why do nerds/smarks like this corny faggot shit? Is it because you faggots are mlp fans as well. Fuck is wrestling not mainstream anymore.
>>
They are the worse part of the show right beside miz tv/jericho segments.
>>
>>890385
New Day have been getting stale lately in their promos. I did however like the service for francesca, that was pretty funny. The problem is they're normally just out there for too long and the crowd starts to get bored. People don't want long boring promos, leave that to Roman, stick to short but funny segments.

Jericho wasn't quite as awful either as he has been for the past few weeks. Actually Jericho was strong this RAW while Heyman was weak. His entire promo was just shilling the network. Still far more interesting than Rusev vs Roman which was just an awful match we've seen a million times already.
>>
>>891869

She's moving in with me on the 31st.

She's not even a fan herself, she just bought me the Rollins shirt because she knows I'm a fan.
>>
>>891961
good stuff man, good luck to both of ya.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.