[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys reckon is the cringiest moment in the WWE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Heidenreich.png (171KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
Heidenreich.png
171KB, 424x318px
What do you guys reckon is the cringiest moment in the WWE? Just found this gem, which gets my vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEK80zqUXWQ
>>
>>890069
Man, I remember watching that shit as a kid. I just thought that he was bullying him by just pressing him against the wall. When people talked about Cole getting raped, I'd think to myself "When the fuck did that happen?".

To answer your question, any skit involving Hornswoggle.
>>
>>890116
>tfw when I was younger I loved Hornswoggle and Finlay
>I hid a thick stick underneath the trampoline and went to as if it was my shillelagh when we were wrestling.
>That Bastard son segment when they had everyone in the roster
>It got down to Triple H
>I didn't understand the whole HHH being married to Stephanie thing and just thought Vince didn't like H because of DX
>>
How about every time they had the Great Khali sing.
>>
>2015
>>
File: tumblr_mu0cnbZaxr1rqz0avo1_400.gif (2MB, 380x291px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu0cnbZaxr1rqz0avo1_400.gif
2MB, 380x291px
>>890116
>the little peoples court
>>
>>890069
90 per cent of original DX segments
100 per cent of 00 DX segments
Every single time Hall and Nash wore a bandana
Asuka's debut is up there too, worst acting ive ever seen
>>
>>890069
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlpSsklsq2s

I dare you to top this.
>>
>>890196
Looking back, that segment isn't really that bad. Mae Young giving birth to a hand is still way worse.
>>
Depends.....

What type of cringe?

'Wacky, weird, wtf is going on in this company' cringe like the Heidenrape you posted? That'll be shit like Katie Vick, or Mae Young giving birth to a hand.....

Or 'genuine second-hand-embarrassment over a bad segment' cringe:

- the infamous Jackie Gayda match where almost every move was a botch because they made her wrestle when she was green as hell....I read where she cried backstage after that train wreck

- both the Obama vs. Hillary/Trump vs. Rosie matches were change-the-channel terrible. Even the crowds during those matches did not hide their displeasure

- Vince tearing both of his quads while making his entrance at the end of the Rumble where Cena and Batista were eliminated last at the same time....it's funny to watch now but at the time I cringed at that fuck-up because they had him sitting down while talking on the mic, and it was too obvious that he had fucked up

- The Michael Cole/Lawler segment where Cole brought out Lawler's son, Grandmaster Sexay who used to get big pops as part of Too Cool. That night however, when he came out you could barely hear a peep from the crowd even though he was doing some serious dancing. The whole thing was cringey

- that Highlight Reel segment with Jericho, Barrett, Miz and Brad Maddox. Cole and Lawler calling it the worst segment ever didn't help

- more than half of the Raw guest hosts were cringey in one form or another....hell, the concept in itself was terrible because most of them were has-beens or D-listers, and it was like WWE was scraping the bottom of the barrel for extra publicity. Thank God that stopped
>>
>>890217
>- that Highlight Reel segment with Jericho, Barrett, Miz and Brad Maddox. Cole and Lawler calling it the worst segment ever didn't help

That was a brilliant segment, Maddox was killing it with the awkward comedy HE DOES IN EVERYTHING EVER, then Vince had the whole commentary team shit on it. It basically ruined Maddox's career, biggest dick move ever.
>>
>>890217
That grandmaster sexay clip was depressing. Dude looks like guy fieri now :(
>>
>>890217

>- more than half of the Raw guest hosts were cringey in one form or another

The Grumpy Cat episode of Raw...Jesus fucking Christ.....

I wanna say the Muppets episode too, but honestly they weren't that bad overall

I only cringed when Sheamus and Beaker acted like they were relatives, and when Beaker later gave outside assistance to Santino in a match
>>
File: 1450126717132.png (410KB, 598x460px) Image search: [Google]
1450126717132.png
410KB, 598x460px
>>890191
>Asuka's debut is up there too, worst acting ive ever seen

>she can't speak English that well yet so let's have her do that sly smile/over-the-shoulder head turn thing whenever she has to do a promo
>>
That time Umaga Killed Obama
I swear on my life I'm not making this up
>>
>>890805
I remember the TNA chants.
>>
Brian Christopher (aka Grand master sexay) returning to complete silence
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.