>>890069 Man, I remember watching that shit as a kid. I just thought that he was bullying him by just pressing him against the wall. When people talked about Cole getting raped, I'd think to myself "When the fuck did that happen?".
To answer your question, any skit involving Hornswoggle.
>>890116 >tfw when I was younger I loved Hornswoggle and Finlay >I hid a thick stick underneath the trampoline and went to as if it was my shillelagh when we were wrestling. >That Bastard son segment when they had everyone in the roster >It got down to Triple H >I didn't understand the whole HHH being married to Stephanie thing and just thought Vince didn't like H because of DX
'Wacky, weird, wtf is going on in this company' cringe like the Heidenrape you posted? That'll be shit like Katie Vick, or Mae Young giving birth to a hand.....
Or 'genuine second-hand-embarrassment over a bad segment' cringe:
- the infamous Jackie Gayda match where almost every move was a botch because they made her wrestle when she was green as hell....I read where she cried backstage after that train wreck
- both the Obama vs. Hillary/Trump vs. Rosie matches were change-the-channel terrible. Even the crowds during those matches did not hide their displeasure
- Vince tearing both of his quads while making his entrance at the end of the Rumble where Cena and Batista were eliminated last at the same time....it's funny to watch now but at the time I cringed at that fuck-up because they had him sitting down while talking on the mic, and it was too obvious that he had fucked up
- The Michael Cole/Lawler segment where Cole brought out Lawler's son, Grandmaster Sexay who used to get big pops as part of Too Cool. That night however, when he came out you could barely hear a peep from the crowd even though he was doing some serious dancing. The whole thing was cringey
- that Highlight Reel segment with Jericho, Barrett, Miz and Brad Maddox. Cole and Lawler calling it the worst segment ever didn't help
- more than half of the Raw guest hosts were cringey in one form or another....hell, the concept in itself was terrible because most of them were has-beens or D-listers, and it was like WWE was scraping the bottom of the barrel for extra publicity. Thank God that stopped
>>890217 >- that Highlight Reel segment with Jericho, Barrett, Miz and Brad Maddox. Cole and Lawler calling it the worst segment ever didn't help
That was a brilliant segment, Maddox was killing it with the awkward comedy HE DOES IN EVERYTHING EVER, then Vince had the whole commentary team shit on it. It basically ruined Maddox's career, biggest dick move ever.
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the post's information.