[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should WWE book Finn Balor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Finn-Balor-WWE-2k16-645x369.jpg (123KB, 645x369px) Image search: [Google]
Finn-Balor-WWE-2k16-645x369.jpg
123KB, 645x369px
A Balor debut in the coming month(s) is inevitable. How should he be booked?
>>
>>890042
Buy attacking Michel Cole ric flier and banks and then become a jobber
>>
in a way that doesnt make him boring as fuck like he is on nxt
>>
>>890042
i really dont know unless he gains more character. the whole "sometimes come out in paint and crawl to the ring but i still act the same" needs to change
>>
>>890042
like the boogyman except a high midcarder.
>>
>>890042
He comes up with Gallows and Andersen as Balor Club and become Nexus 2.0: Not buried edition.
>>
>>890042
forming balor club so Anderson can talk for him, AJ, and Gallows
recruit breeze and ziggler to be the young bucks

use their numbers to overpower the other stables, culminating in a paint match against Wyatt
>>
>>890346
>Nexus 2.0: Not buried edition.

That was The Shield. This'd be Nexus 3.0: Still Not Buried
>>
>>890384
>nexus
>new nexus
>shield
>whatever the fuck you're talking about
>>
>>890394
Wasn't the New Nexus just a continuation of the old one?
>>
>>890394
>Corre
>>
>>890042
Jobbing to Ryback
>>
>>890647
>>890647
da big guy!
>>
>>890042
He'll put his demon moniker up against The Demon, Kane and lose. Then return as a gimmickless "Finn"
>>
>>890703
>implying it wont be sheamus cousin finn
>>
>>890042
leader of the Social Outcasts
>>
File: 1452725342899.jpg (92KB, 604x358px) Image search: [Google]
1452725342899.jpg
92KB, 604x358px
>reminder that Finn's the most boring NXT champ
>reminder that his demon gimmick isn't going to get over on the main roster and will be even more boring
>reminder that he'll never get a Kane or Taker feud to legitimize his Demon gimmick because it's literally just paint and a longer intro, he still has the exact same moveset
>reminder that Finn Balor said he's done with Bullet Club and smarks still can't emotionally accept it so they cling to "muh balor club"
>reminder that Finn is doomed to go the way of Neville and Tyler Breeze while Sami Zayn surpasses him in t-shirt sales and championship runs

pic related
>>
How should he be booked? Strong.
How WILL he be booked? Poorly.

>>890732
>>reminder that Finn's the most boring NXT champ

Big E wasn't exactly compelling TV either, his most prominent feud before dropping the belt was fucking KONNOR.
>>
>>890042

Who the fuck cares about Boogeyman 2.0?
>>
>>890874
smarks mostly
>>
>>890875

Fuck this motherfucker. It's all about Chad Gable.
>>
>>890874
Balor literally accomplished more in 1 night than Boogeyman did in his entire career. But cool meem.
>>
>>890879

Boogeyman is signed to a legends contract. Balor has a scrub NXT deal. He's a fuccboi.
>>
>>890042
> I'ts another Baloring thread
Hidden

Fuck off back to woo
>>
>>890880
Won more titles on a live WWE broadcast than Boogeymeme ever did
>>
> Him, Goldust, Stardust Team

> Tag team championship extreme rules match vs New Day

> Bring back ECW and make them flagship champions and massive Heels

> New Day face turn, tag team back to them

> Everyone back to midcard

> Profit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.