[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reigns v Lesnar II - Wrestlemania 32 HYPE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1452214610848.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452214610848.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
From a storytelling perspective (what pro-wrestling is all about), this match is brilliant

The in-ring action was also great the first time but with Reigns having increased his power level over the last year it will add some diversity to the match and avoid a complete repeat of last year

The two highest power levels in WWE collide

So, are you ready?
>>
the first match was one of the best wrestlemania main events of all time. i would be cool with a rematch, but i dont like the idea of doing the same main event two years in a row like what they did with rock and cena
>>
>storytelling perspective
Reigns is in a program with the Authority and unresolved issues with Triple H, Bork attacking him is just Bork being Bork.

Also it was already done last year which would be too boring and would imply that Brock will be pinned clean after being booked as a monster after beating Taker.
>>
>>890045
>i dont like the idea of doing the same main event two years
that's what the storyline hinges on, it differs from Rock/Cena 2 because Reigns spent the entire year getting more powerful, rising closer to Brocks level
>>
>>890048
Really? It doesn't feel like that at all. Still feels like the same forced push culminating in a match that will suck massive balls. The only reason they saved it last year was by having a stiff brawl and Seth cashing in. If Roman had actually won people would have lmao'd
>>
>>890075
>If Roman had actually won people would have lmao'd
He won me over and I was invested in the little comeback

Felt cheated when Seth cashed in
>>
>>890041

>crowed booed reigns after the 2nd lesnar spear

its hilarious how shit these crowds have been over the last month and mostly filled with kids for whatever reason who are able to get all these tickets

but still the real sentiment of reigns always manages to find its way out

same with the new day chants, even tho their entrances have been shit quiet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXZbA_ItFWU
>>
>>890098
Reigns also got 0 reaction when he came out before Lesnar got in the ring. Crowd was fucking Corpus Cristi on benzos
>>
>>890041
>german suplex x10
>pin kick out
>finisher spam
>comeback
>punches
>punches
>finisher spam
>Seth cashing to save the shitty main event of a shitty PPV

Yeah no, it was a gimmick match full of finisher spam and muh stiff
>>
>>890171
>muh flippy shit
>>
>>890041
>literally Rock vs Cena II all over again
>>
>It's gonna be Wyatts vs. everyone and Bray gets and holds the title until Cena or someone else big from the injured list can come back and take it from him.

>In the meanwhile we're gonna see the Wyatts bulldoze and bully the whole WWE roster AND the Authority AND Brock Lesnar AND we're going to see Paul Heyman yelling at HHH about how Mike Lient can't get a fair title match because it's always 4 against 1 with the Wyatts and Bray just keeps laughing and rambling and every now and then reminding Roman Reigns that it really is "anyone but you".

>Luke Harper and Erick Rowan are going to get a short tag team reign, and Strowman is going to walk all over Ambrose for the IC championship.

>Bray will proclaim that this is the Apocalypse Era, and the Wyatts will reign over WWE for a while, and then lose their titles one at a time and gradually fade into the background and back into meaningless feuds once the normal main eventers get back in the picture.

...well, at least I've heard in some interviews that Vince actually likes Bray a lot, so WWE might use the Wyatts now when pretty much everyone else is injured and Roman Reigns is more than a bit of a failed push. So in theory, it might happen, but then again... we're probably just going to get RReigns shoved downs our throats for months to come.
>>
>>890367
>Roman Reigns is more than a bit of a failed push.
lel if roman is that, brayyy lmao is what then?
>>
>>890376
>comparing Bray and Roman in terms of who's gotten a bigger (and more forced) push

Roman is a total Mary Sue and he's been presented to the audience with a total "you are going to look at this until you like it" -strategy.

Bray, on the other hand, is notorious for losing (almost) every feud and never having held a title.
>>
Roman Reigns look like a Diesel 2.0
>>
> ripping off bad /wooo/ threads

>>890324
Stop pretending that people who recognise bad wrestling only do so because they like what you don't like.

18+
>>
>>890367
>Fat Wyatt
>winning ever

Please, the guy is a joke that does nothing but lose
>>
>>891122
He was the first guy to defeat Bryan clean after his WWE Title win[s]
>>
>>891115

>going on /wooo/

Lose weight
>>
>>890171

Not enough flips and spammed super kicks and ineffectual suicide dives for you smarky?
>>
>>891123
>He was the first guy to defeat Bryan clean after

Pretty sure it was *before* and that it was Reigns who beat a returning Bryan.
>>
>>891127
SEE: >>891115

State of >> (You)
>>
>>891128
> Bryan first won the WWE Championship at SummerSlam 2013
> Bray pinned him clean at Royal Rumble 2014
>>
>>891131
>Randy Orton cash in
>>
>>891141
> cash in
> clean
>>
From the perspective of Reigns push it makes sense for the Brock rematch and for him to finally overcome him. The entire Lesnar beat Taker people have been talking about the ultimate end if that being for Reigns to beat the monster.

The main issues are

>Saw it last year
Yeah its clear why that's actually important because it's part of the story but you're still booking a rematch that not a lot of people wanted to see the first time.

>Inconsistency with current story
They have been building this authority v Reigns angle for around a year now and Lesnar has nothing to do with it. Any attempts to resolve all the plotlines is just going to be messy.

>Result is obvious
Arguably a problem no matter what you do, but it's certain Reigns would go over after losing last year.

>Reigns will be shat on
Part of the challenge of Reigns is trying to keep him getting cheered. Smarks still refuse to accept Superman Reigns and handing him the clean Lesnar pin will be seen as a waste by some and an insult by other Lesnar is also way too over.
>>
>>891123
But after that he lose all his feuds
Bryan, Cena, Taker, Reigns o and that stupid survivor series match
And I don't even remember any other
>>
>>891127
>spammed superkicks
>flippy shit
>suicidal dives

Haha, that's the same thing I described before
The match was just that, a flippy shit festival would be the same a lame match based on gimmicky moves
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.