[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>AJ Styles, who has not signed an actual WWE contract, has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: th05DR94Y3.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
th05DR94Y3.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>AJ Styles, who has not signed an actual WWE contract, has been in talks with WWE for a while now about joining the company. Ring of Honor announced on Monday that Styles will have his send off from the promotion at Saturday’s live event in Duluth, GA. It's possible that he travels to Florida, which hosts this Sunday’s Royal Rumble PPV, to make a surprise appearance. He is not scheduled to appear in the rumble match, but there has been talk in the past about him making a surprise debut in the match. Late in 2015, TNA reached out to Styles about coming back on TNA’s debut on Pop TV in early January, but the two sides could not reach a deal.

>Regarding Karl Anderson, & Doc Gallows, the tag team are advertised for NJPW and ROH events through March. Gallows would be cleared to sign with WWE because he doesn’t have an exclusive contract (pay-per-appearance only) with NJPW or ROH although the possibility of him skipping those events that he is advertised for are very slim. He was in Pittsburgh last week to do medical testing for WWE. Anderson does have an exclusive deal with both NJPW and ROH so he could not appear at the Rumble.

TNA also reached out to the tag team about joining the promotion, but they as well could not reach a deal.

Finally, WWE cannot use the name “Bullet Club” because NJPW has the rights to the name. Thus, the reason that WWE recently filed for “Balor Club” as a trademark.

Wow, that's fucking gay. tfw there will NEVER actually be a TRUE Bullet club invasion. tfw there will NEVER be a bullet club hierarchy with Kenny Omega, Finn Balor and AJ Styles at the very top.
>>
File: 8ab.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
8ab.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
>>889796
> outlaw wrestling
>>
>TNA tries to sign these three guys
>WWE cucks them at every turn
TOTAL NONSTOP KEKING
>>
>>889796
>Kenny Omega
Omega will never move, he's a weeb living his dream by being in Akihabra every day going to arcades
>>
>>889796
>Wow, that's fucking gay. tfw there will NEVER actually be a TRUE Bullet club invasion. tfw there will NEVER be a bullet club hierarchy with Kenny Omega, Finn Balor and AJ Styles at the very top.
man you fucking smarks IWC neckbeards can never be happy huh?
they have to change the name
>its not the same
the 2 founding members of bullet club are going to be in it and possibly the guy who took over for fin
>its not the same
>>
>>889796
Oh my God! What's the Ammo Guild doing in the WWE Universe?
>>
>>889796
THE BULLET CREW ARE HERE!
>>
File: 1451317641021.png (535KB, 742x716px) Image search: [Google]
1451317641021.png
535KB, 742x716px
>>889854
>Ammo Guild
I'm ashamed that this amused me so...
>>
File: bolletclublogo.jpg (98KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
bolletclublogo.jpg
98KB, 550x550px
>>889796
#soon.
>>
Aj was at RPW in London just the other day and he told us that he doesn't have a place at wwe yet but if he gets the opportunity would kick some ass at the Royal rumble!! I hope if he does go that wwe don't squander him like the squander so much other talent he's a brilliant wrestler and deserves the recognition that wwe can bring to him and hopefully more people will get into other types of Wrestling as well!!
>>
File: fedorasmang.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fedorasmang.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>889820
>forced memes
>>
OH MY GOD JBL!
IT'S THE AMMUNITION ORDER!
>>
> WWE can't use something they have no legal right to

OH HOW TERRIBLE
>>
THE MISSILE SOCIETY? WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?!
>>
File: B8TD2S9CEAE97yT.jpg large.jpg (31KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
B8TD2S9CEAE97yT.jpg large.jpg
31KB, 468x468px
Bring back the Brass Ring Club
>>
>>890935
finn already has no charisma like cesaro.
>>
IS THE PROJECTILE ASSOCIATION MAGGLE
>>
>>890968
Go to bed Vince
>>
THE CARTRIDGE FELLOWSHIP JUST LOVES TO GO OUT THERE AND HAVE FUN
>>
CAN ANYONE STOP THE CANNON CLAN?
>>
WHO CAN STOP THE ROCKET SQUAD?!
>>
>>889820
>blind sheep still marking for WWE
>>
YOU'RE IN THE MAJOR LEAGUE NOW, SHELL BROTHERHOOD
>>
>>890925
>AMMUNITION ORDER

This is actually a pretty good one
>>
YOU CAN CALL THIS THE BULLET WORLD ORDER OF WRESTLING, BALOR!
>>
>>892317
I'd wear it on a t-shirt
>>
File: 1365007684824.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1365007684824.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>889824

Not to mention getting over by using Fighting Game-inspired moves that would leave WWE fans scratching their heads at best and booing his ass out of the building at worst.
>>
OH MY GOD IS THAT!?

IT'S THE PISTOL PATROL
>>

MAGGLE IT'S THE HANDGUN HENCHMAN!
>>
FIREARM FRIENDS - ASSEMBLE!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.