[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is nobody talking about the most entertaining wrestler of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

>>
>>889731
>Because I'm The Miz, and I'm AWWEESSSSOOOOMEE.
>>
File: Baleeb Dat.webm (695KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
Baleeb Dat.webm
695KB, 500x441px
>>889731
Based Miz really is awesome. The dude can be the perfect heel and has been irreplaceable in getting many guys over.
>>
>>889731
His greatness is self-evident. There is no room for debate.
>>
>>889731
because he's been booked like shit for years.
>>
>>890473
> best heel in WWE

> great techniques, memorable personality and catchy entrance song

Why are they pushing Roman Reigns again?
>>
File: bitchesloveroman5.gif (1000KB, 350x252px) Image search: [Google]
bitchesloveroman5.gif
1000KB, 350x252px
>>890900
because the milfs and solid 7s love him
>>
>>890905
I wouldnt even mind if Miz came back just to be a heel against Roman like he was to Orton, just give me some of that quality Based Miz smug attitude and a few Skull Crushing Finale hits and I'll be right back on the Monday Night Raw bandwagon
>>
This is the most >18+ thread I've ever seen.

Miz is a shit career midcarder who got an unwarranted world title reign because Vince got turned on by his legs.
>>
File: 1407082901720.jpg (99KB, 944x712px) Image search: [Google]
1407082901720.jpg
99KB, 944x712px
>>889731
>The Miz even remotely good
>>
Would you rather a top tier heel like Miz or some new age fag straight off of NXT trying to be a bad guy from a comic book?
>>
>>890940
> muh neophobia

How are Corbin or Joe in any way "comic book"?
>>
>>890473
I was about to say how being a jobber heel is his perfect role but then
>used to get Sandow over
Yeah you're right. Absolute waste of talent.
>>
>>890905
based reigns
>>
>>890953
Corbin is simply shit. Don't attempt to defend him.
>>
>>890987
Better than the guy this thread is about.
>>
>>889731
He gets people over idk why Vince doesn't capitalize on that
>>
>>891013
Too bad he can't get himself over
>>
I would rather watch Miz try too hard at being Hollywood than John Cena trying too hard to be relevant
>>
>>891032
BMJ has already had more success in the wwe than miz ever willl and just surpassed miz in hollywood too.
>>
>>890953
Corbin is the edgy kid from school and Joe has like 0.06 of a personality
>>
Miz is the quintessential grade C player. Zero noteworthy matches, Miz TV is the least over segment on RAW. It's a real shame he couldn't have got injured instead of Rollins, Cesaro, Zayn.
>>
I would literally take Rollins over Miz
>>
still wwes only true heel. modern day roddy pipper
>>
File: rrbets.jpg (101KB, 756x673px) Image search: [Google]
rrbets.jpg
101KB, 756x673px
>>889731
Paige has a better chance to win the RR than Miz.
>>
>Seth, BMJ, Bryan and Tyson Kidd are gone
>Miz is not champ
Why?
Is it because he's not a big strong samoan faggot?
He made all the media talk about the WWE, even ESPN. Fuck you Vince.
>>
Even the people bashing The Miz here are talking about his actual wrestling performance, not his personality. Miz would be a perfect villain and a great lower title holder. Give him another intercontinental or a United States Championship through a tough rivalry with a face. Why does he have his own spinoff show BUT NO FUCKING COVERAGE
>>
>>890988
lolno
>>
>>891314
lolyes
hey! it works both ways!
>>
>>889731
He is fucking annoying. But i prefer him as top heel than that small dick low rating faggot called seth.
>>
He would go well as a member of Social Outcasts desu
>>
>>891515
it doesnt, because you're wrong and delusional
>>
>>891303
But he got a bunch of midcard title reigns in 2014 and they were all shit.

>>893806
> being an apologist for Miz
> calling anybody wrong and delusional
>>
>>893853
His WWE Heavy Weight Title reign is ten times more interesting and eventful than Roman's
>>
>>890900
He is definitely one of the few heels who could pur ramen over. maybe give him a big guy bodyguard to keep him threatening
>>
>>894075
roman biz cliz when?
>>
>d bry and the miz tag team never
>>
sandow>miz
>>
>>894096
they teamed up a few times on NXT when he was the miz's rookie.
>>
>>894059
Is that supposed to a high bar to clear?
>>
because he sucks.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.