[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the WWE Diva Division saved /asp/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: 1111.jpg (38KB, 888x396px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
38KB, 888x396px
is the WWE Diva Division saved /asp/ ?
>>
>>889637
now that the #divasrevolution meme has stopped and they've got a decent feud it's good

it's almost like booking a face and a heel is better than booking your entire roster in a feud with each other
>>
>>889641

yea ! i notice theyve been pretty stable crazy in general as of late.
>>
Becky is the only one I actual care about. Charlotte is being top heel to her credit.
Shame Sasha got utilised so poorly.
>>
>>889651
Sasha is an overrated horse
>>
File: wooo.png (265KB, 616x302px) Image search: [Google]
wooo.png
265KB, 616x302px
>>889637
The Charles vs Bex feud is alright
>>
>>889637
It's all fap material anyways.
>muh Sasha banks
>muh nxt
>muh "good wrestling"
>>
>>889729
>actually fapping to wwe
18+ please
>>
>>889637
No. At the end of the day, Vince is still in charge. We've still got women turning from heel to face and back on a weekly basis, like Paige who is now inexplicably best buds with Nattie and Nikki Bella. Most of them are still poor wrestlers too.

It's improving though. Becky v Charles is actually one of my favourite feuds right now. They're both playing their roles well.
>>
>>889651
They already had a program with Charlotte going, why would they throw Sasha in instantly you retard? She's paying her dues and I'm pretty sure she has yet to lose a match.
>>
>>889637
No. They're still using what should be solid TV matches as nothing more than a tool to get Total Divas over. Nattie comes back, which should be a big deal, and it's a short throwaway match against Brie (who should hope Eva Marie gets promoted soon so she's not the worst worker on the roster) during which the only commentary is about TD.

The Charlotte/Becky feud should be absolutely fantastic, and it's only better with Naitch involved as a heel. But as long as it's all about Total Divas it will remain clear that WWE does not care about the division.

Ideally (IMO obviously) the "Divas Revolution" would culminate in Charlotte declaring that the Divas Division no longer exists and that she's the Women's Division champion. New belt, new focus, and if the promotion of TD is limited to bumpers and commercials.

That's not going to happen until Vince and Dunn are no longer in charge, if at all, but I can dream.
>>
File: 1452986509006.jpg (36KB, 720x354px) Image search: [Google]
1452986509006.jpg
36KB, 720x354px
>mfw Ric is saving the divas division
>>
>>891170
But the Charlotte/Bex feud has nothing to do with Total Divas. They made sure that they made that perfectly clear on Raw that one segment was to advertise TD and the other was about the title.

>Ideally (IMO obviously) the "Divas Revolution" would culminate in Charlotte declaring that the Divas Division no longer exists and that she's the Women's Division champion.
I do think they might do that but probably not until after Wrestlemania. There seems to be a lot of talk about it and HHH is leaning that way.
>>
>>891173
ric is best wwe waifu
>>
File: flair kek.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
flair kek.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>891173
This! if you saw Ric in the 90's yoll notice than he does not change and the little things than he does as a hell, are making this feud relevant.

>Fuck I just want to see Ric busting his forehead again.
>>
>>891170
I feel bad for Nattie. She deserves better than to be used as an advertising tool for TD. She should be one of the top women on the roster.
>>
>>891190
I'm just glad WWE had a rare moment of insight and realised that face Charlie was going nowhere. They're both so much better at being heels.
>>
>>891183
They've been careful to draw that distinction, yes, but the overall focus on TD, to me, serves as an indication that they don't really take the division seriously. At best they're hedging their bets (which I can't blame them for) and at worst they're just biding their time to create another TD vs. non-TD angle that will subsume the entire division and destroy the progress Charlotte and Becky have made.

If TD were being used as a tool to get the women's division over, I'd be thrilled, but the opposite is the case.

I guess we'll have some further indication of which way they're leaning when Eva Marie gets promoted. If she gets pushed to the moon and wins the title then I'll lose the hope I have.
>>
>>891197
Let's wait until WM. We'll either get another 20 minute Sasha classic solo match like her NXT days or Team Total Divas vs Team Divas Revolution yay.
>>
>>891197
Eva is featured in the new promo for Fastlane, so we may find out very soon. We all know she is probably Vince's ideal of what a diva should be, so I agree that she will give us an idea of whats to come.
>>
>>889637
Not gonna lie, I'm pretty hyped for their match on Sunday. It could be the best match on the card if given enough time.
>>
>>892684
It's the rumble though. Other matches may have to be trimmed for the really long main event. This match is the first one Vince will go to if such a thing is needed.
>>
>tfw charlotte loses, turns on ric and beats him down for getting her into this match
would get her good heat I think. that brief flash of rage in her eyes could be a sign
>>
>>889651
So wait, Charlotte is heel now? A month ago Paige was making fun of her for her brother being dead, and now she's a heel?

kek
>>
>>892705
Yes. She was a terrible face and everyone knew it, so they turned her heel. Paige is now a face and best friends with Natalya.

#givedivasachance
>>
File: dvd-on-the-stage.gif (1MB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
dvd-on-the-stage.gif
1MB, 300x187px
>people think WWE's women's division is good
Watch some Joshi if you wanna see matches that don't end with rollups
>>
>>892688
funny thing is naitch would be proud though lel
>>
File: 1442666773856.gif (4MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1442666773856.gif
4MB, 400x225px
Not if this "MOI HERITAGE I DESERVE EVERYTHING I'VE BEEN WRESTLING SINCE IVE BEEN IN DA WOMB" is still active
>>
>>893470
shes going to leave eventually.
>>
>>893399
joshi is the best wrestling period
>>
>>893469
He'd probably be the one suggesting it. Flair may not know anything else, but he knows the business.
>>
>>893470
She's nothing but a walking ad for Total Divas now. Her days as a serious competitor are gone.
>>
>>893616
i would actually put money on paige winning the title again before becky or sasha win it
>>
>>893626
God I hope not
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.