[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't fucking believe my eyes. They ruining Brock Lesnar.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 7

File: 1.jpg (54KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
54KB, 604x340px
I can't fucking believe my eyes. They ruining Brock Lesnar.
>>
I fill you I just finished my recording of raw and wtf happened to lesnar he's supposed to be wwe's beast and he gets beat up by the wyatt family
>>
>>889388
He did fucking fight off the league of cucks, and did take ramens finisher
>>
>>889396
He took two spears.
>>
>>889396
Well you gotta build the new face of the wwe. Maybe their just building ramen up to become rhe next monster heel
>>
>>889398
He took one at the opening and was being dominated till league of nations came out. It wasn't even a good looking spear like Edge or Batista do it !!
>>
>Brock F5s multiple people
>its okay
>Brock eats two finishers
>OH BAH GAWD THEY'RE RUINING HIM
>>
>>889421
Except it's from Roman Reigns, looked very weak and he was never given a chance to even fight back against the guy.

Also Brock f5'ing people to hell and back is his main gimmick. Him looking like an insane monster that can ragdoll people doesn't in turn make the other person look bad unless they cant' fight back.
>>
>>889396
"Fun" #FACT!: Reigns has N - E - V - E - R cleanly lost in a singles match.

>>889411
> Reigns turning heel

Not while Vince has breath in him
>>
>>889424
Roman Reigns spearing people is his main gimmick
>>
File: Rage.jpg (67KB, 640x347px) Image search: [Google]
Rage.jpg
67KB, 640x347px
>/wwe/ mad that the champion is being booked like a champion after bitching about Seth's weak booking for months
>>
>>889443
He's not even booked like a champion, he's getting mugged these past few weeks and is still treated like an underdog even though he has the belt already.

Now he'll most likely lose the belt again and will engage in a feud where he wins it back again for the 3rd time.

I'm not really sure why they keep booking Roman as a chasing champion, he doesn't fit the bill and he gets mixed reactions for that.
>>
>>889448
> not even booked like a champion

Has he even lost a match since winning the belt?
>>
>>889443
> not being mad that Reigns is booked over literally everybody else

If the only way you can get over is from never losing, you're shit.
>>
>>889486
Has he lost a singles match ever?
>>
>>889498

Fella cash in "technically"
>>
>>889498
I think we're actually about at the anniversary of his first-ever singles loss, where Rollins hit him with the briefcase so Big Show could pin him.

Because of course it would be Show.
>>
OOOOOOOOOOOOOAAH
>>
>>889486
He's never lost cleanly in his entire singles career, unless you count the MiTB cash in. Every other finish has been ditty.
>>
>Guys I just handpicked the new face of the company, he can't cut promos and is mediocre in ring but he'll win all the time and everyone will love him!
>What the fuck why are people booing him?
>We have to push him harder! Give him the belt! Go over everyone! Win the rumble from #1 this time! Break every record possible! Roman Reigns is the best wrestler EVER and you can all kiss my fucking ass!
>>
>>889381
Yeah they had him selling way too much. Brock no-selling finishers is one of the best parts about Brock segments.
>>
>>889530
Yeah he can take three consecutive chokeslams from Big Show but one football tackle and it's all over
>>
>>889523
I read that shit with Vince voice.
>>
>>889523
>Braking Rey's record.
Vince How Could You?????!!!!!
>>
>>889535
>but one football tackle and it's all over
well yea his insides are taped together, thats how he got destroyed in his last UFC fight.
>>
>>889552
what the fuck are you talking about, Overeem deliver a massive kick to the liver.
>>
>>889523
>most eliminations in a RR
>ME Wrestlemania
>2 time WHC
>Tag Team Champ
>never pinned clean

All this in 3 years.
>>
>>889589
last i checked his liver is part of his insides.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1453218769777.jpg (70KB, 720x1168px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453218769777.jpg
70KB, 720x1168px
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>889633
I have no idea what I'm reading.
>>
>>889634
Josh from Tough Enough was being a shit and calling the putcasts jobbers on twitter. KO and Cody put him in his place.
>>
>>889635
Oh, well nobody who wins Tough Enough has a great career anyway. If anything its the runner ups
>>
>>889633
>>889640
>>889634
yea cody hates insider terms, owens surprises me since that his fan base and his gimmick, an IWC neckbeard. Josh now BTFO its ZZs time!
>>
File: RAW_1152_Photo_211-1063554662.jpg (106KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
RAW_1152_Photo_211-1063554662.jpg
106KB, 642x722px
>>889381
Where were you in June when this shit happened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED0EBHn8_uw
>>
>>889682
Well Kane managed to beat Brock in arm wrestling IRL so...
>>
>>889633
HO-LY SHIT

BASED BIG JOSH BTFOING FAT OWENS FAT, CODY THE MEME RHODES AND JOBBERS EVERYWHERE

JOSH STRONGER THAN SMARKS
>>
>>889418
>Edge
>good spear

Try Goldberg
>>
>>889696
Goldberg was boring and clumsy but damn if that man's spears weren't top tier
>>
>>889381
That's not the worst thing that happened
They had the fucking WYATTS KICK HIS ASS
>>
>>889424
>WAHHH IT WAS FROM ROMAN THEREFORE IM PISSED
this anti-reigns circlejerk is hilarious
>>
>>889523
WWE is in a terrible state bro, literally Reigns is the only choice
>Ambrose
wouldn't do well as THE guy
>Wyatt
Too gimmicky
>Cesaro
No charisma/mic skills
>Bryan
Fucked and not a draw
>Rollins
Record low ratings but he's good and can be the top heel
>Finn Balor
Lol fuck off
>>
>>889734
>not a draw
objectively not true
>>
>>889736
Fuck off Bryanfag
>record low network numbers
>>
>>889738
nice meme

>literally the highest rated segments as champ
>bryan and kane segments higher rated than Shield vs Evolution segments
>>
>>889741
[citation needed]
>>
>>889421
Because Brock Lesnar is a different character.

>>889728
>missed the point

u mad
>>
File: TheGOAT.jpg (97KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
TheGOAT.jpg
97KB, 600x423px
>>889744
http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_78252.shtml#.Vp50OyqLSUl
>Monday's WWE Raw TV rating was boosted by three distinct peaks. And, like before WrestleMania, Daniel Bryan was the top draw of the show.'

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_78083.shtml#.Vp50OyqLSUl
>WWE World Hvt. champion Daniel Bryan retained his position as WWE's top draw in the males 18-49 demographic Monday night on Raw.

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_77624.shtml#.Vp50OyqLSUl
>Leading into WrestleMania 30, the Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H program was the top draw of Raw each week. Coming out of WM30, Bryan as new WWE World Hvt. champion has been solidified as a ratings draw.

Keep getting worked by the GOAT anti-smark
>>
File: 1452845391801.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1452845391801.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>889523
Has anyone ever been pushed this hard before?

I mean shit, at least at one point BMJ was over organically before getting the corporate milquetoast rework.

>>889734
>X isn't a draw because I say so
Fucking marks.
>>
>>889734
>>Rollins
>Record low ratings but he's good and can be the top heel

Nah fuck that he's a boring Heel.
He can be an upper-card Face as is his destiny.
>>
>>889388
>I fill you I just finished my recording of raw and wtf happened to lesnar he's supposed to be wwe's beast and he gets beat up by the wyatt family

My guess? That new contract he signed removed bargaining power he had. Vince is now fucking (at the expense of drawing) to remind him who is boss.
>>
>>889749
Deanetty should have been the one to turn heel desu senpai.
>>
>>889747
>X is a draw because I said so
>>
>>889756
Absolutely.
I don't think Seth would've gotten as over as a Face as Dean because his talking is vanilla but for apt usage of talent across both of them Dean should've gone Heel.
Then we wouldn't have le wacky brawler rebound lariat man plaguing the airwaves.
>>
>>889756
nah rollins only got away from being the Janetty by turning heel and showing he was more than a flippy shit guy

he would have just been a flippy shit guy as a face

>>889760
see >>889746 - Bryan is a draw
>>
>>889746
Would've been fun to see if he drew long-term, eh Bryanfag
>>
File: roro.png (74KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
roro.png
74KB, 180x180px
>>889766
>h-he isn't a d-d-draw
btfo
>h-he g-got injured t-thought h-h-haha
Anti-smarks are pitiful, does it get annoying getting constantly btfo?
>>
>>889761
Seth's mic work wouldn't be a factor when he can do all the flippyshit he wants to as a face.
>>
>>889791
>when he can do all the flippyshit he wants
>in the WWE

Nah he'll get some basic shit like everyone else.

Mic-work always has been more important, too.
>>
What draws in WWE are left?
>Ramen
>Bryan
>Ambrose
>Lesnar
>Taker
>Cena
Anyone else?
>>
>>889839
>Cena
Injured

>Bryan
Shelved

>Ambrose
Not a draw

>Roman
Literally Luger 2.0
>>
Brock looked like a bitch at the end of raw. Fuck this company and it's fans.
>>
>>889736
It objectively is true. But to be fair none of the new guys are draws. Not daniel bryan, not seth faggot, not kevin obese, roman, abrose, bray jobber, nor bald swissman. They don't have it, they can't attract a mainstream audience, and even with good booking they will never be a draw.
>>
>>889381
>Lesnar is feuding with the Wyatts now

Are they gonna make him look weak now?
>>
>>889873
THE GOAT harper vs brock
they will make each other look strong.
>>
>>889869
see >>889746
>>
>>889879
>reminder bryan didnt show up for 3 straight raws as champion including raw after mania.
the 4th was just a segment before kane destroyed him.
>>
>>889393
I'm kekking so hard right now. "League of Cucks".
>>
>>889887
the articles literally mention what Bryan segments/matches got the high ratings
>>
>>889861
>Lesnar isn't the face anymore and has to play heel for a while
>Acting like it's the end of the world

CTFO people. Everyone rotates the face role. For once Lesnar isn't the guy on top and everyone loses their fucking minds.
>>
>>889725
They are four and he already ate two finishers. Also, both strowman and wyatt used to beat up ramen by themselves.

The real shame is how they let him go down like a bitch after just one spear.
>>
>>889734
>not a draw
Is the most popular today
>kek
>>
>>889948
yea thats why he was putting on a great mach on raw? oh wait
>>
>>889924
more like

>took three superman punches and two spears at WM and still kicked out
>incapacitated by one spear on RAW
seems pretty dumb
>>
>>889950
>not a draw
gets bigger pops than the Rock after Mania when he won the title.
>>
>>889951
He got right back up after the first spear and started destroying the League of Nations. Then he got speared again while he was destroying them. Then the Wyatts came out and easily took out Reigns and ganged up on Brock
>>
>>889957
Reigns got down after the first spear and started hammering him with four arms, the League of Cucks actually saved Brock before he destroyed them
>>
>>889957
>>He got right back up after the first spear and started destroying the League of Nations.
More like Reigns was wrecking his shit then LoN came and saved him from a beating.

>>889951
Well its as dumb as Reigns losing the title to Sheamus after two Brogue Kicks after he kicked out of like 5 F5s from Brock.
>>
>>889961
>Well its as dumb as Reigns losing the title to Sheamus after two Brogue Kicks
I mean Roman at that point had beat Owens and then beat Ambrose.
>>
>>889964
Well i had argue Brock was kicking his ass far harder during the WM ME than what his Summerslam matchs.
>>
>>889954
>Is the most popular today
>proceed to talk about something that happened 2 years ago
>>
>>889951
Then quit watching wrestling for a while? I don't know what else to tell you because you sound like the type of person who doesn't understand how wrestling works behind the scenes and get your undies in a bundle because it's not realistic enough.

It's all about what the script calls for, not what they can take. If the script calls for him getting knocked the fuck out with one superman punch and taken to the hospital with a concussion, that's what's going to happen. If it calls for him getting superman punched 15 times, speared 7 times, cracked over the head with a 2x4 and dropped off the top of a cage and kicking out, then that's what's going to happen.

Watch WWE expecting realism and you're going to have a bad time. Sounds like the UFC is more suited for you to be honest.
>>
Reigns wasn't booked stronger than Lesnar last night. He cheap shotted him twice. There will be a time when Reigns goes over Lesnar clean, but last night wasn't it.
>>
>>889776
If he didn't break his neck, he would have.
>>
>>889761
>>889756
>>889762

Rollins can literally be the next Jeff Hardy only he's actually good. He'll work as a face and tweener.
>>
>>890095
Hes already better than hardy. Seth can actually wrestle and is light years ahead of jeff on the mic.
>>
>>889725
What's wrong with this? At least he looks like an actual threat now.
>>
>>890179
And then it's back to square one all over again
>>
>>890115
>light years ahead

Lets not get carried away. He can carry a promo but that's about it.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.