[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CorbinClub/ General #2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Baron_Corbin_WM31Axxess.jpg (2MB, 2840x5050px) Image search: [Google]
Baron_Corbin_WM31Axxess.jpg
2MB, 2840x5050px
W W @ ?
>>
>>885419
>outlaw ramen

No thanks.
>>
>>885421
>outlaw
stupid as fuck, he's never wrestled for outlaws
100% wwe homegrown talent
>>
>>885425
>implying nxt isn't outlaw

18+
>>
>>885428
>/asp/ies in charge of trying to use our memes
Fuck of my general fag.
>>
File: tip tip.jpg (66KB, 613x677px) Image search: [Google]
tip tip.jpg
66KB, 613x677px
>>885431
>NXT is a legitimate wrestling organization

Sounds like you're the /asp/ie here lad.
>>
>>885434
No I don't think that retard, its a wwe developmental territory.
if its wwe related, its not outlaw.
At best you can call it WWEs version of outlaw wrestling
>>
>>885419
Right here fæm.
>>
Good thread so far
>>
>>885437
NXT is outlaw wrestling with better lighting newfag
>>
>>885425
The fastest way to see if someone is shitposting on /asp/ is if they use the term "outlaw", it literally has one purpose and that is b8.
>>
>>885461
How new are you?

PJWTS
>>
>>885419
Future multiple time wwe champion right here.
I can see him becoming the next randy orton.
>>
>>885419
He's legitimately terrible at everything he does, but he's also Ramen booked right. They picked up on the fact that he is an arrogant cunt just in it for the money that people don't respect and can see through, and booked him accordingly. The fact that he is actually watchable and even entertaining now shows that pro rasslin really is just show business, it's not about who you are but how you are presented and packaged
>>
>>885465
>implying there has ever been a single post using it that hasn't been a shitpost

I know you only started browsing WWE threads since the move to /asp/ but please try to keep up
>>
>>885472
>/asp/ies in charge of pretending they used to be in the comfy generals
>>
>>885419
Corbin is the best
>>
>>885467

He looks like shit. He is just tall, he should hit the gym to begin with.
>>
>>885419
>>885419
>le rockbottom myself man
>>
>>885527
His look really didn't work when he was a face, now he's a heel the way he slouches and just moves lazily around the ring sloppily doing powermoves kinda fits his character.
>>
Corbin has a great entrance, his theme isn't bad either.
>>
I can't stand the balding long hair look.
>>
> everything WWE thinks Reigns is and wishes he was

Also has a surprising amount of variety to him: he's got power moves, deceptively good strikes and even some submissions.

>>885527
He's been slowly getting into better shape.
>>
>>885457
NXT is owned by vince

18+
>>
Hopefully he becomes monster heel. Seriously there are no good heels in the wwe atm
>>
>>889405
Because they all get geeked by one of the top "faces"
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.