[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jericho wins 10th IC title

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Chris-jericho-IC-champion.jpg (14KB, 424x204px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-jericho-IC-champion.jpg
14KB, 424x204px
Should (heel) Jericho defeat Dean at mania to win his 10th Intercontinental championship?
>>
Probably. Jericho doesn't need the belt, but the belt could use Jericho.
>>
>>882599
Absolutely.
Jericho is one of the few legitimate champions in the company. Him holding the belt would elevate it more than anyone else could. Plus, it would be a great moment.
>>
>>882599
Only if the Dudley Boyz win their 10th tag team championship in a TLC match
>>
>>882705
> legitimate
His last WrestleMania appearance was jobbing to Fandango
>>
>>882599
sure, no one cares about the IC title anymore
>>
>>882599
Considering they treat Jericho like shit (Jobbing to fandango) they should give him a 10th IC title
>>
>>882892
Yes, that'll really increase the prestige of the title
>>
>>882905
The prestige of the title has been ruined for years now, At least they could give Jericho a long heel run and maybe put him in The Hall of Fame next year.
>>
>>882911
> CoolDad being self-aware enough to turn heel
> CoolDad having a long run with a title in 2016

No thanks, I'd rather see it on guys who haven't been declining since 2012
>>
>>882915
Jericho is a better worker than most of the roster even on his "declining years" and he could put somebody over by having them beat him for the title somebody like Neville would make a good IC champ.
>>
>>882911
>prestige of the title
Honky is still the greatest Intercontinental Champ. I don't think anyone has to worry about damaging the belt's prestige.
>>
>>882920
Funny you mention Neville 'cause he carried Jericho to his first good match in literally years.
>>
>>882924
> still getting worked by a heel promo from 1987

Really wish somebody would break Honky's record tho, because fuck him
>>
>>882929
We get it, you don't like Jericho, but making up shit like that is just down right pathetic
>>
>>882599
he needs to retire and fuck off
>>
>>882892
>22:22:22
Checked
>>
File: Untitled.png (24KB, 497x751px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
24KB, 497x751px
Is Wade Barrett elite? Has he guaranteed his spot in the WWE Hall of Fame someday?
>>
>>883017
no, if you have that many jobber title reigns they had nothing for you and you languished in the midcard forever

IC runs are like Vince testing if people actually like the guy, if you had to have 6 stop-and starts you weren't good enough to ascend the card

but yeah he'll probably go in if Koko B. Ware and Rikishi did
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.