[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/eternal skateboarding general/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 43

File: skatenavarro.jpg (179KB, 610x788px) Image search: [Google]
skatenavarro.jpg
179KB, 610x788px
Information for beginners, PLEASE READ BEFORE asking: http://pastebin.com/C6rEGbzD

Shoe info and feedback, feel free to contribute on the 2nd link (the first is the shoe reviews): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnSv7MyhLozYdGM1a1FUMHNtTkRFN0xkVmt3dEZ0NHc#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y70Tug_iI9-dW2VqBBzsI9PCnFlw1jIOu9yTlHcc-wY/viewform

YOU' RE NEVER TOO OLD TO SKATE NOW GO OUT AND SHRED
YOU 'RE NEVER TOO FAT TO SKATE NOW GO OUT AND SHRED

skatepark etiquette: go early or go burly

old thread:>>866266

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq6qLEgMaOs
>>
Use old Thrasher covers more often. Rad.
>>
File: skateboard2.jpg (112KB, 610x777px) Image search: [Google]
skateboard2.jpg
112KB, 610x777px
>>882156
have one
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
Hey guys, I've come a long way from when I started. I'm still not at a ;evel I'd like to be, but I'm trying to get there. Can I get some critique on what I know right now? I got a video for you guys to vidi
https://youtu.be/n7HVKZwu82E
>>
>>881890
You're not doing it correctly. To do a flip trick you have to pop, jump and do a karate kick while in the air.
What you are doing is you step off your board (while popping the tail) and kicking your board foward.

Also after you'll get the concept be prepared for your board to shoot out from under your feet, with you falling on your ass or landing primo with a sudden fall in random direction that usually follows afterwards.
>>
>>882167
you 're allright. Have some patience and get off your driveway, skate different places.
>>
Ey /esg/;

If you haven't already go check out 5boro's part on Thrashers YouTube channel.
I got a few homies on the team & it'd be nice if you'd show support with a view.

-NYC
Queens get the money
>>
>>882167
Try not to be afraid of landing on the board. It will hurt, but that's the only way to move forward.
>>
what ever happened to grind king truck co? i was looking for them online and they seem to have just vanished after 2010. i assume they went out of business, but i really liked the way their trucks were light and had basically no kingpin hangup for grinds.

What's the most comparable model/manufacturer these days?
>>
Why when I'm skating nice surface in my garage I feel like i can roll for 3 days, but when I go out and try to skate on street I get shaky and my board slows down so fast I have to push every like 3 seconds?
The street is pretty good, my wheels are 50 100A, maybe this is it?
>>
File: walter.jpg (233KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
walter.jpg
233KB, 1200x1200px
oh man, 3D skateboards is no more?!?!?

that sucks :(
>>
>>882199
could also be your bearings, but smooth concrete definitely requires less pushing and slightly different balance vs asphalt, even if it's fairly smooth.
>>
Landed my first FS 180 today.
Feels good
>>
File: EdwinCrooks.jpg (321KB, 715x428px) Image search: [Google]
EdwinCrooks.jpg
321KB, 715x428px
>>882198
me again, i'm looking at krux, are those any good? the "hollow" design looks similar, and i don't want something super heavy like indy.

>>882212
fuck yeah!
>>
>>882200
It's sucks, I really like BA.
>>882212
Congrats
>>
File: 1446733139242.png (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446733139242.png
30KB, 500x500px
>>882167
Good ollie, but stop rushing things.
Since you got a good pop on your ollie, try some 180's.
Also, you're really close on getting those shuv-its on lock.
>>
>>882167
Stop stepping off on your shuv-its. You could land them everytime, just focus on getting your back foot on the board
>>
>>882199

welcome to skateboarding.
Street is always harder to push on.
>>
does anyone use bearing spacers in their wheels? i never notice a difference, but i have some here so i may as well plop them in while i'm assembling my new shit.
>>
File: maui.jpg (37KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
maui.jpg
37KB, 570x428px
whatever happened to Maui and Sons? I miss those sweatshirts god fucking damn it.they are the coolest shit.why weren't they sponsoring any skateboarders?
>>
>>882184
I loved it, senpai. Falla, Gunyon, and Trahan had the best parts.
>>
>>882215
Krux is great.
>>
Hey mates, a friend of mine just finished his video. I have a few clips in it, and I encourage to check it out. The video came out really nicely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsrKSX-GTgw
>>
>>882414
Underaged
>>
>>882537
I see why you would think so, but no.
>>
>>882184
I liked Karim part, really smooth.
>>
Post skate webms plz. Preferably slow mo
>>
Eyy esg, I made the decision to pick up skateboarding at the ripe old age of 22 because why the fuck not? Your sticky has stuff about brands, but no learning resources. Help?
>>
>>882766
they got a bunch of shit on the ride channel. It's pretty good tutorials for everything. Something that can majorly help you is to find friends to skate with, it'll help you improve much more, especially if they're at you're level
>>
>>882766
Honestly the best way to learn is just to watch youtube videos, when it comes to tricks theres nothing better than a slow mo video.

You should start by just getting comfortable riding it if you aren't already. Ride to the shops or whatever and get used to moving over different surfaces. Once you're comfortable attempt an Ollie on grass and then move to concrete once you've got it
>>
>>882766

this should be in the sticky but torrent skateboarding made simple by braille. they have most of their lessons on their channel but if you get annoyed searching and loading crap, this is better.
>>
>>882713
Nah, b. Go to Tumblr for gifs and shit, they have ton of them.
My reasoning for saying no is that it speeds up a thread that could be used to answer questions or share oc
>>
So I got a new board yesterday. Getting back into skateboarding after almost 7 years I think. Hardly remember anything.

But I'll get to the point; I have a few questions.

What's a good way to develop comfort riding at higher speeds? I tend to bail going down hills that aren't very steep, but allow me to pick up enough speed for the board to feel hard to control.

I want to get comfortable pushing with either foot and riding the board without feeling like I'm doing so "backwards," if that makes any sense. What would you suggest I do to practice? Trying to just do it makes me feel like I have no control over the board whatsoever, and I can't even mount that way usually.

I think that's all I have for now.
>>
>>882766
I used to have this on vhs, it's got some good tips for tricks to start off with.
http://skately.com/library/videos/transworld-skateboarding-starting-point

>>883115
Hell yeah, I'm about in the same boat with the whole return-from-hiatus thing. I haven't bombed any hills recently, but I used to have trouble with truck wobble at high speeds. Maybe try tightening your kingpins and/or getting less squishy bushings. Otherwise, it's all about keeping your ankles tight and not overcorrecting when you feel that wobble starting to show up.
>>
>>883115
>What's a good way to develop comfort riding at higher speeds?
I think you already know the answer to this one. Just do it over and over again, slowly building up speed. If thats not working fiddle with the tightness of your trucks a little and see if it helps at all.

Death wobbles are usually caused by two things; trucks too tight or trucks too loose. Both lead to overcompensating and getting into a feedback loop eventually toppling you.
>>
>>883118
Thanks man.

>>883128
Indeed, I worded it a bit poorly. I rode down a number of hills yesterday and reduced most of my anxiety with going so fast on the board. The one thing that remains is that whole wobbling thing.

I crouch and try to "command" the board when picking up speed, but that only works to an extent, before the wobbling itself amplifies to the point that I lose control and have to bail. I'll tinker with the trucks next time and see if that does any good.
>>
>>882352
Falla's part could have been edited twelve times better, when Tookmanian came in that's when the editing became better. Mac Demarco was a good choice though, I back it.
>>
File: heelflipyes.gif (3MB, 320x576px) Image search: [Google]
heelflipyes.gif
3MB, 320x576px
shitty ass carpet heelflip for mah niggas. fuck this icy weather
>>
>>883220
my heelflips look almost like yours, how would I go about leveling out my heelflips so they dont rocket.
>>
>>883259
Pop them higher
>>
Any tips for 180's?
>>
>>883733
Frontside- front foot over the edge, back foot in the toe side pocket, pop and spin with your shoulders
>>
Did Jenkem dupe us?
>>
>>883804
????
>>
>>883787
Thanks senpai
>>
>>882167

I've been where you are at, my suggestion is give yourself like one push instead of standing still. You don't have to go full speed or anything just one little push so you have a little bit of movement. It is a bit scary at first but you will be amazed at how much it can help.
>>
Daily sport bump
>>
>>882414
>4 minutes of hard flips
stopped watching there
>>
>>882414
friends having fun
Nice
>>
>>884197
It was the same for me too
>perfect rail with a slight upward angle
>hardflips off the curb
Wtf?
>>
besides penny boards being gay as fuck, I want to have something I can use to scoot around on as alternative transportation after traveling somewhere on my motorcycle or flying through an airport.

What are some other companies that make short boards besides penny boards?
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 581x277px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 581x277px
Longboard master race checking in
>>
>tfw getting back into skating after a couple years
>boards have inflated by $50
>everyone skates huge boards
>have to pay to get into skatepark

what the fuck happened?

Also how do I get cleaner ollies while rolling especially while rolling fast?
>>
>>885006
I try to suck my back foot up just a little more.
>>
>>885006
Timing
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 225x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 225x400px
Some OC to prove theres almost no weather in which you can't skate.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
Got some new wheels, 53mm OJ
Pretty dope, desu.
>>
broke my foot (metatarsil) and sprained my ankle dong bs180 any tips for recovery?
>>
>>883259
don't kick perpendicular to the board. Kick at a 45° angle so you catch the nose of the board. Same as a kickflip.
>>
>>885236
Ice and sleep
>>
>>884725
Yeah it was a shame because it looked like a fun video and was actually looking well made. The production and music was good and the filming wasn't terrible. The guy making the edit just dropped the ball on content at for Keck's part.
kek.
>>
>>885004
fuck off cunt
>>
lol my bushings froze solid. i was like, wtf, why do i keep falling off. after about an hour i couldn't even turn. there was no deck lean whatsoever.
>>
>>885149
Good taste, Jon Dickson is one of my favorite pro's.
>>
File: 1S6xaTYh2yo.jpg (127KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1S6xaTYh2yo.jpg
127KB, 810x1080px
>>885142
fuck you man it's not even winter
>>
fuck the flu
seriously
fuck you flu
fucl you you fucking bitch
we crush you anytime you come back and we 're gonna crush you again
yous ure love those beatings
and we never get tired of giving them to you
so come back
the customer is always right
>>
>>885630
lel, what a Tundra!
Where is that? And it is winter.
Oh yeah, the guy you replied to was wrong.
>>
Said this earlier, but I just took back up skateboarding after several years, retaining little more knowledge than someone who just rides one from time to time.

A recent problem of mine is balancing after completing an ollie. Or just landing, I think is fairer to say. Any advice?
>>
File: DSC_0981.jpg (2MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0981.jpg
2MB, 3008x2000px
>>885718
>>885630
I lived here over winter one time. Still managed to skate occasionally.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1essD3NSouU
>>
>>885735

keep doing it until you work it out. stop overcomplicating things.
>>
>>885755
is that Alaska?
Oh, it's Norway
>>
>>885759
Had a hunch that's what all that was happening. Thanks mate.
>>
>>885735
I'm guessing it's a lack of board control.
Can you ride around comfortably at decent speed?
>>
>>884891
Go to Tactics and check out their cruisers.
>>
File: 664.jpg (61KB, 664x498px) Image search: [Google]
664.jpg
61KB, 664x498px
>>885006
>have to pay to get into skatepark
Where the fuck do you live? I only know of one skatepark that costs money to enter(AU$15) and thats because it's meticulously maintained and includes access to foam pits and whatnot (pic related)
>>
>>885772
Figured that to be the culprit after going back into practice. It wasn't just my balance with landing, it was my balance overall.

I've been riding with my trucks loose for turns, but I pretty much ignored the fact that I was sacrificing a ton of control. I could ride comfortably while moving, yet the difference in my balance was evident while stationary/squatting for an ollie.
>>
Tell me /esg/, Who are some of your favorite underrated pro's?

https://youtu.be/rZCBlmuZsuE
>>
>>885236
hah, that's the same shit i did years ago. thought i'd just sprained it but i'd fractured the outermost bone. took me like 3 months to get back, [spoiler]then i broke it again like a dumbass.[/spoiler]

>>885142
in winter i used to put carpet on an old deck and slide around in the snow
>>
>>886100
Jake Johnson.

I hope he puts out a Quasi part like Crockett.
>>
File: 062.jpg (120KB, 1080x766px) Image search: [Google]
062.jpg
120KB, 1080x766px
ask a pro girl skateborter anything
>>
>>886100
Brian Slash Hansen.
The guy rips hard and deserves more credit.
>>
>>886100
>pro
Yonnie Cruz
I hope he goes pro for Chocolate
>am
Kevin Tierney
Yes, his last clip wasn't the best and the style is an acquired taste but he's fucking amazing.
>>
File: CGnCooeVIAAfSUZ.jpg (38KB, 563x739px) Image search: [Google]
CGnCooeVIAAfSUZ.jpg
38KB, 563x739px
how do i conquer my fear of skate parks?
>>
>>888891
Man up, seriously.
It's not that bad.
>>
>>888954
i'm just way new and way shit everytime i go i feel like i should fuck off back to the street
>>
>>888891
Go early or go with some friends.
>>
File: powellflameeye.jpg (38KB, 400x382px) Image search: [Google]
powellflameeye.jpg
38KB, 400x382px
found these wheels in an old box of skate stuff. i must have bought them like fucking ten years ago, and they sat unused until now.

tried looking online to see if they're worth anything special before i pop them on my new deck, but i couldn't find the model anywhere (although i found this image!). In all likelihood they're nothing special, but I like to check on the value of stuff before I tear them up.
>>
>>888891
I used to just go really early like 5 or 6 am when I was a kid to avoid the big meanies
>>
>>888983
I haven't gone yet, but I'll probably know this feel pretty soon.

I have a cousin that's been skating for years, whose probably seen some action at skate parks, and I'll likely look to attend one with him whenever he's down. He's awesome, but I hope I'm not so shit by the time we actually go.
>>
>>889155
i pretty much get what feels like stage fright. it blows. because of my nerves i get no real practice
>>
>>886100

clark hassler. he's probably one of the most enjoi enjoi pros.
>>
>>884891
Landyachtz Dinghy
>>
>>889183
Dude. I feel this skating in front of fucking kids, let alone a skate park.

>almost eat shit trying to ollie
>little girl laughs while getting in the car with her mom
>I just feel her amusement and laugh it off while I keep trying

Even I'd do it if I were you. You behave differently in front of people than under your very own supervision. What they might see as shittiness you might see as your road to improvement, and vice versa if they've seen good skateboarders come up from shittiness. I dunno. I'm sorta rambling at this point. Just go and have fun practicing, and feel free to ask questions. At least, that's what I'd do.
>>
>>889242
This, or get a Nickel Killer off of Funboxdist/Churchill/ whatever they're called now
>>
>>885004
My nig, I'll take bombing huge hills and doing tech slides over skate parks any day. Nothing wrong with shorter boards, just not my cup of tea
>>
I bought a used skateboard off eBay, just had a few questions

1. What order should I learn tricks in i.e the basic stuff? I'm already comfortable riding around from longboarding so I don't know if I should just jump into ollies or if I should try simpler stuff like manuals first
2. How likely am I to wreck my shit just skating on flat? I like skateboarding but I'm admittedly afraid to hurt myself because I really don't like wasting time being injured from rolled ankles and broken arms
>>
>>888359
If I have to stay a month away from skateboarding due to lack of funds, is it bad? Will I have forgotten anything?

What company are you pro for?
>>
>>888891
make sure you 're not getting in the way of anybody, apologise if you do it. It will be appreciated.
Because what's worse than a person who is new, is a person who both sucks and is an asshole.
Everybody started somewhere, not everybody is a kook.

And don't give a fuck. You do what you want to do on a skateboard and don't listen to advice.
>>
File: skateorcry.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
skateorcry.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>888359
Do you get a lot of shit for being a girl skateborter?
>>
File: 1443663066526.png (102KB, 498x599px) Image search: [Google]
1443663066526.png
102KB, 498x599px
>>889315
>1.
At the very basic you can learn to ollie or boneless. Your choice how to progress after that.

>2.
Not really, except in rare cases. Doing stair sets or pools is where you really get injured when you fuck up.
>>
>>882414
ok, that kid Bill at 2:32? I 'm stoked, he's GOT it.
He's EXCELLENT. He doesn't need a sponsor me tape, send this clip to Consolidated yesterday. They won't pick him up because he's wearing Nike, but still the kid deserves at least am status.
>>
I will post this again, because it's moving to me. Thanks /esg/ for pointing me out to this clip some time ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rub-lW-9MXw
>>
>>888359
how big is your girl cock?
>>
>>888891
Honestly the fear is just in your head man, people at skateparks are nice as fuck, there's only rarely like 1 or two assholes I just got back into skating after a couple years and went to my local for the first time in years
>accidentally snaked some biker dude
>just apologised
>"nah it's alright man"
>didn't make trick and board rolled off and snaked another skater who had to bail
>apologised
>"it's all good bro"

I even snapped a bolt and another skater hooked me up with another one
>>
>>889375
I saw Jerry switch flip the clipper few years ago.
>>
Has anyone seen pic related video on Thrasher?
Thoughts?
>>
>>888359
>ask me anything
>responds to nothing
what a cunt desu lads
>>
>>889584
It was unique, not many people can skate to Buckethead
>>
>>889584

Digged it
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 125x125px
Who /trefliponlock/ here?
>>
File: birofist.jpg (22KB, 445x456px) Image search: [Google]
birofist.jpg
22KB, 445x456px
>>889584
I thought about posting the pick of Sanchez grinding the phone booth. Because it was fucking radical.
>>
>>889584
That's a pretty spacious dumpster. Jordan rips
>>
File: bliss.jpg (409KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bliss.jpg
409KB, 1280x720px
>>889914
>tfw you land a clean tre in front of a group of bitches.
>>
>>889584
cool part, Gnardo tied it, but no crew of such skaters will ever be complete without Erick Winkowski.
>>
anybody use 8.5" trucks on a 9" deck?

is there a noticeable difference riding or is it close enough?
>>
File: 2016-01-19 18.06.15.jpg (139KB, 435x667px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-19 18.06.15.jpg
139KB, 435x667px
Every time I do FS 180's, it feels like I twist the area around my pectineus muscle on my right leg (groin). It hurts for awhile and really hinders the amount of tricks I can painlessly do. didn't skate for about 5 days, but the pain didn't go away. Any suggestions on how to get rid of this?
>>
>>890291
Get a doctor to check it out
>>
>>890205
You should be fine, assuming those trucks are Indy 149's.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>888891
i decided to go today. 4pm, fuckin noone here lol
>>
>>890291
Sounds like maybe your hip flexor is acting up but I can't be sure.

When it is inflamed put ice on it

Give it a week or two rest to heal.
If it is still acting up then you really need to see a doctor if you want to heal it properly because odds are you will need rehab style training of the muscle and to know exactly what is going wrong.
>>
>>883115
>powerslide.

feel your board, control those wheels
>>
>>885735
bend those knees buddy.
>>
>>890405
What park is that Senpai?
>>
>>890205
Looks like the Magic Mace shape. Your trucks should be fine, anything wider and you'll be pushing it.
>>
>>890641
mira loma in reno, nv
>>
>>890733
That place looks sick, I need to drive up there one of these days. all the skateparks here are crowded as a motherfucker or too far away.
>>
>>890036
>Erick Winkowski.

He's having another go at it. He's on Santa Cruz and OJ Wheels now.
>>
File: ClicheF14_02.jpg (582KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
ClicheF14_02.jpg
582KB, 1200x800px
>>890679
I'm curious, what's the main importance of not having your wheels stick out a little bit? Wouldn't you get a more stable ride/landing from tricks?
>>
>>889414
Ye, as long as you apologise everything will be ok
>>
>>890205
Welcome is in the beginning of its demise
>>
Any help with tre flips?

I can do varials clean and no problems and get some good air but when I try tre it just either
a) spins out of control
b) spins 360ish but doesn't flip fully

Also have problems with getting a clean 360 pop-shuvit, most of the time the board just spins out from under my legs and I can't catch it.

Any advice? I heard about the scoop you have to do with your back foot but feels like if I do it I don't get enough pop
>>
>>890205
nice setup
>>
>>890405
>empty at 4pm

Truly based.
>>
>>891087
What makes you say that?
>>
Picked up skating in the fall when I found my old board from when I was a wee one. Still can't ollie but I made some progress before winter hit but I'm bored as fuck now. Should I just go practice in the snow and slush?
>>
>>891499
That would fuck up your board.
But if its already a very old skateboard, go ahead.
>>
It's common knowledge not to trust cheap walmart boards as your official board, but it's also common knowledge not to get your official bearings wet. So I propose to you this, what if it's a wet season and you buy a walmart board as a disposable replacement?

I mean if it's jacked anyway or going to be jacked, jacking it anyway gets stuff done?
>>
>>891195

I don't know why that dude says it but he's right. he kicked the OG team off, told everyone they left,and generally doesn't treat the riders right.
Plus the boards were cool a year and a half ago but it's sort of kooked now
>>
>>891535

nigga you can't even push on them, it doesn't get stuff done. decks are like 10 ply too
>>
>>891546
Damn, thought I'd stumbled on to a paper cup revolution.
>>
>>882352
>>882694
Cheers.
wish you guys could see some of the other locals, some seriously talented dudes out here..

Maybe you guys can see my part one day.. (maybe) ;)
>>
>>891088
Keep trying my G,
I almost got them shits down

>I used to try to 3shuv & it was just a shuv

Now I can catch them with my front foot
>>
>>885006
>inflated $50
i still buy decks for like 20bucks..
>huge boards
er'body on a 7.9-8.5 is that big to you?
are you small?
>pay to get in a park
im sorry you live in a shitty area with no local government and capitalist swine.

but like really tho? how is there not a public skate park near you?
>>
File: 1438497330163.jpg (72KB, 1264x694px) Image search: [Google]
1438497330163.jpg
72KB, 1264x694px
>>885684
haha noice

>>889914
me
>>pic is my aerodynamics and satan's style

>>891088
You're right with the scoop thing, sometimes I guess my treflips just go with the pop-scoop.
About the 360 pop-shuvits, I put the backfoot in the middle of the tail and when a I pop the board I let it inclined to the shuvit angle so the board go towards that way,(and logically I put the enough strength for a 360 shuvit) then catching it's the harder for me because it's really fast you need to get a good synchronized catch.
>>
>>890977
glad his talent is not left unnoticed. Any company should just let him do his thang. He's the best skateboarder of our generation.
I mean I get Welcome, and maybe there is actually equal responsibility to those guys parting ways, but nobody can deny that everything clicked and it was dialectical: the riders found a home and the company built a name and a character.
>>
what do you call those kids who film VX footy, fuck with Bronze/Polar/Palace and do a lot of no complies and 0 flip tricks
>>
>>891668
Kooks
>>
>>891668

yup. Kooks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK28Kaj-X-4
whatever happened to these boards?

they look really fun
>>
>>891714
>whatever happened to these boards?

Rodney Mullen and Steve Rocco
>>
>>891714
They still sell them
>>
has anyone been paying attention to the comments in the Welcome interview in Jenkem?
>>
>>891757
I have.
>>
>>891535
They're surprisingly heavy and amazingly weak, the kick is usually weirdly shaped as well

>>891714
I still ride one of these, a Cabellero , they're real fun. I get some weird looks at the skatepark though. They go so well in the bowl though, made for a pool

>>891668
fuckboys or kooks
>>
>>891764
what the fuck, amirite?
The guys are really replying to him!
I hope Jenkem makes a follow up interview. They have done it in the past for One In A Million, they interviewed both sides.

Do you think Jason is just a stressed out dude, like the guy claiming to be Nolan Johnson says he is?
Or is he a guy who does what needed to be done to take down the current establishment of companies, like a modern day Rocco, making his riders spread out like the Wu-Tang style?
>>
>>891668
East Coasters especially if they do a bunch of wallies, wear dickies style pants and skate fast as fuck.
>>
>>891765
>>891674
>>891672

how is it kooky? Is it because of the no complies?
>>
>>891774
Kook just means someone who tries to hard to look like a skater or surfer without actually being one. Another good word would be poser
>>
>>891774
>>891777
That's what it means here in Australia at least
>>
>>891771
I really don't know to be honest. I would have to see what the other side has to say before I can tell you my opinion.
>>
>>891771
I don't think that's the real Nolan
>>
Nobody I've ever met has used the word kook in regards to skateboarding..
>>
>>891765
Are they good for street stuff? Like slappies boardslides, no complies, etc
>>
>>891836
They're usually pretty heavy and can be difficult to maneuver in the air so you need to put a lot more effort into your movements, easy once you're used to it though. Things like boardslides are easy as fuck especially if you put the plastic rails on the deck
>>
>>891668
Guys, don't be hypocrites. Last time I checked half of you just started skating and clinging to Welcome shapes. The way you look up to Erik and Tired is the way the kids look up to Aaron Herrington and JKJHSN. Let the kids do their thing.

And if anyone is a modem day Rocco, it's Nike. 3D, 917, Doomsayers, Skate Mental were all born from Nike money. Surprised no one else thought of that before.
>>
>>891835
do you live in california?
if not, that probably is why.
>>
>>891856
>everyone in esg is the same
>>
>>891859
That's why I said half.
>>
>>891856
John Esquivel is the only guy on /esg/ who skates Welcome
>>
>>891871
Then why the fuck are we so concerned with Welcome on a constant basis? Other niggas like others small brands and like VX footy. Skateboarding looks great in VX, I mean, do you want We Are Blood on a weekly basis or a VX edit?
>>
>>891856
I doubt kids know who Jake Johnson is.
If it ain't Primitive related they don't care.
Desu.
>>
>>891882
Is that an assumption?
I skate with kids and realize they're into flow kids around their age and the biggest names they like is Jamie Foy, Miles Silvas and Trevor Colden
>>
>>891881
I have nothing against VX, and Welcome is a hot topic this month because Ryan and Jordan went pro.
You're free to bring up a topic to discuss about.
>>
>>891886
I guess, I'm from Miami and the locals here only care about Primitive and indoor guys like Biebel and Tucker.
>>
>>891889
But you guys just had Agenda and they showed up yesterday so I think that's why they were brought up lately.
>>
>>891889
I've been to MIA last summer, terrible service and the locals are dicks.
>>
>>891892
I forgot about agenda.
>>891893
Yea most of them are, the shop in Sunny Isles recently closed down.
>>
File: Tempster.jpg (762KB, 2029x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Tempster.jpg
762KB, 2029x1141px
What are some must own skate videos?
>>
>>891907
Video Days
Fully Flared
Yeah Right
A Visual Sound
Speed Freaks
Misled Youth
At least one TWS video
>>
Dude like rock on!!! Shaka brah! I'm such a radical and knarly skater dude XD
Check this sweet McDonaldTwist out!
>>
>>891907
Mindfield
This is skateboarding
The End
>>
File: Geoff.jpg (13KB, 543x361px) Image search: [Google]
Geoff.jpg
13KB, 543x361px
>>891915
Damn straight.
>>
>>891923
Oh man Geoff Rowlings is my favorite skater dude XD
>>
>>891926
Cheeky
>>
>>891907
the baker bootleg
Menikmati
all the big brother videos
jump off a building
fulfill the dream
Rodney Mullen vs Daewon Song
Destroying America
Habitat - Mosaic
Flip - Really Sorry
Black Label - Blackout
>feeling old now
>>
>>891947
and the tilt mode shit
>>
>>891887
Would try out the pro models but 8.75 is a bit much for me. Until then I'll stick to Hook-ups
>>
Whatever happened to Enjoi

Its like they arent relevant anymore
>>
>>891962
Jerry and Jimmy left.
Louie is in serious depression mode.
>>
File: pure.jpg (361KB, 1440x1540px) Image search: [Google]
pure.jpg
361KB, 1440x1540px
>>891956
>You'll never get to watch anime with Jeremy and Jim.
Why live?
>>
>>891962
Oververt was tight but it's going to take a lot of coverage from Thaynan Costa and Ben Raemers to bring Enjoi back to relevancy. Hopefully when Away Days drops, peopke will rediscover how good Nestor is.
>>
>>882414
Hey I know some of those dudes, I see them at Delafield all the time. You skate there too OP?
>>
File: Templeton.jpg (53KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
Templeton.jpg
53KB, 576x324px
>>891913
>>891917
>>891947
Thank you lads
>>
Why do people wear shoes that arent Vans

vans are so aesthetic and comfortable and historic to skating

>DC
for vert jocks/they give me edgy 2005 high schooler who drinks monster energy daily, uses newgrounds and tried to varial flip his schools stairset
>Osiris
literally same 2005 vibes fuck osirirs fuck outta here with your puff
>Huf
I cant talk shit about Huf shoes they legit. Only complaint is how fast those Bronze collabs sold out
>Cons
90% of their shoes ugly as fuck. Just stick with skatable Chucks and less bullshit
>emerica
Havent seen anyone wear this shit
>>
>>892152
vans all look the same just like every other skate shoe looks the same these days. boring-ass white gum bottoms with a mostly solid upper instead of the more technical look that i used to love from the old mullen or reynolds shoes from like a decade ago.

There are exceptions in some DVS or DC or Globe, but they seem so rare among the waves of identical-looking shoes. Please prove me wrong.
>>
>>892152
/fa/ pls
>>
>>892152
Where's you complaints for Lakai, DVS, Etnies, Nike, Vox, and adidas? I just want to see your opinion across the board. Judge them all.
>>
>>892157
You seen the Kalis Lites? I think you'll like those if you're in favor of tech puffy shoes.
>>
>>892157
Also Lakai is reviving the Staple in a slimmer silhouette with a rubber toe cap.
>>892160
As it was stated before, not everyone in /esg/ is the same.
>>
>>892221
Lakai: cool i guess ive seen em around. No opinion
Etnies: 2003 skate park whore shoes
Nike: Needs to fuck off of skateboarding forever. All their SB shoes are whack as fuck, and I fucking hate that stupid Nike logo. Fuck nike with a burning hatred
>adidas
I should hate adidas for being a corporation but I like their collab with Palace and Welcome. Friend had a pair of them which looked fresh
>>
>>892152
Converse is owned by Nike, no thanks. Also Chucks are ugly.
>>
>>892152
I love DC's. I also like Vans but I think they get holes fast. In my opinion my DC's have lasted me the longest out of almost any other skate shoe except for maybe a pair of eS shoes I had.
>>
>>892283
The super suede is nice, I want to try the new Evan Smith's.
>>
>>892264
I think Adidas is the lesser evil of the two. Them giving more creative freedom towards their athletes and artists.
Desu.
>>
>>892313
I also appreciate how adidas sort of keeps to itself unlike Nike trying hard to stay relevant
>>
>>892152
I get holes on my Vans soles really quick, like after a week or so. I back the team though
>>
>>892152
Vans are weak as shit; it took literally a week for the gum soles on my sk8 hi's to completely separate from the white part.
>>
>>891856
>>891871

6/10
>>
>>891881
you can talk about whatever you want anon.
>>
File: skateordie.jpg (21KB, 417x663px) Image search: [Google]
skateordie.jpg
21KB, 417x663px
Guys, I 've recently got a job, lifting boxes and shit.
My knee is hurting when I bend it and as a result I have difficulty using stairs.
I had the same thing a few years back, before I started skating and it went away.
Is it something that a break from work will fix?
>>
>>891907

bag of suck
>>
>>892152
>>emerica
>Havent seen anyone wear this shit

Seriously? I Have friends who still swear by the Reynolds III
>>
How do I no comply?
I cant seem to get the "scoop" and bounce thing, I've tried kinda moving the back footbackwards and scooping, that either makes it fly, fly away from me, or flip in another direction
>>
>>891962
the australia tour they dude last year was pretty
>>
>>885004
Sup broseph, master of slide reporting in.
>>
>>892726
get your front foot forward, towards the nose. Put it in a way in which you can quickly remove it, as if you were standing on an edge with your toes ( so, heel hanging off, or half of your sole hanging off).
Keep your backfoot on the tail.
Adjust body -posture, speed, pop, anything else that helps you- and keep in mind what it is that you want to do. Commit to landing.
>>
>>882099
Anyone knows what I bought? Found these for 20 pounds on ebay used.. Seller said wheels + bearings + trucks and gave no other details and I just went with it and got them

I hope the wheels are soft and >52mm so I can cruise, but I feel like they're hard and 52mm. Anyone ventures to take a guess or maybe you can tell what any of the pieces are?
>>
File: what.jpg (336KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
336KB, 810x1440px
>>892864
As usual forgot pic
>>
File: what.jpg (388KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
388KB, 810x1440px
>>892867
the only other image there was posted
>>
>>892867
they look like standard stock 129s trucks from a complete and the wheels too. You got what you paid for. You weren't duped, but you didn't have patience to find out what it was you were looking for.
>>
>>892883
does that mean 100a/52 tho?
>>
>>892893
The wheels don't look like they are "cruising" big. Although you should learn to cruise on smaller wheels. About their hardness, I can't tell from the photo. You need someone with a more experienced eye.
>>
>>892897
I already have 2 sets of 52mm and it gets annoying to push so many times when I just want to get to university and I leave rather far
>>
>>892899
Get better bearings and softer bushings
>>
>>892950
i have reds bearings tho idk
>>
>>892613
Might want to schedule a check up.
>>
>>892264

Vans is no different from nike, all putting money into the pockets of fat guys in suits rather than skateboarders.

their Ultracush insole is rad though
>>
>>892969
If he just started his insurance probably hasnt kicked in, so he wants tip or suggestions of how to fix it for now.
>>
>>893049
>insurance

HA HA!

It's black money, I 'm a hustler baby!
It probably needs some time off.
>>
Whatever happened to Johnny Layton?
>>
>>893343
He's a family man.
>>
File: WHYAMISOSHITATSKATING.jpg (108KB, 370x463px) Image search: [Google]
WHYAMISOSHITATSKATING.jpg
108KB, 370x463px
Hey /asp/ my ollies are very inconsistent. Whenever I try to ollie (which would only succeed in doing so once every 30 minutes) it's either I:

>Ollie and do a FS 90
>Do a crooked ollie and completely stop rolling
>Pop up and see my front foot fly into nowhere from missing the slide part of the ollie
>Don't pop and instead do a fucking autistic Bruce Lee kick mid air

I think its partially due to the fact that I am skating on uneven tiles and/or I think too much about my ollies. I just don't understand how people do ollies whenever they can and still maintain the same speed. I've been skating for three months now and I highly regret learning ollies stationary.
>>
>>893378
>Ollie and do a FS 90
Common problem, keep your shoulders squared up with the board.
>>
>>893378
Been having the same problems trying to ollie, especially with the board turning nearly 100% of the time when I try, nowadays.
>>
>>893378

Just chill out about it and stop overthinking. Stay off youtube ollie skate supports if you've been watching them, they don't help with the mental stuff.

you'll get it soon.
>>
>>893378
>>893466
yeah dubs tell the truth. it's mostly mental. I guarantee you have the mental physique and muscle memory to pop solid ollies, except that you're scared. Just try to do one without caring that you'll fall. At some point you should get a very high confidence or something that you'll notice later after you do it.
>>
>>891195
It's because Jason is an egomaniac and a rip off artist, that's why half the team left. Jenkem did an interview with Jason, the whole time he was just giving them bullshit answers. I also like how the article received negative feedback from people who were formerly associated with Welcome.

http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2016/01/18/an-inside-look-at-welcome-skateboards/
I'm honestly stoked Ryan Lay and Jordan Sanchez turned pro and I just hope they both jump the ship as soon the company completely fails.
>>
this is a really stupid question so I dunno

I've always been a SUPPORT LOCAL dude myself, but today I was shopping at the Vans outlet at the mall to get some fresh ass Sk8 His and they have like a mini shop thing which I tend to ignore as I find it Zumiez-y but today I noticed they had a nice Krooked Misfits deck that supposedly is exclusive. My shop is in the ghetto and only carries like DGK, 5boro, Zoo York, you know what I mean. The other shop like 30 minutes has a nice selection with Krooked and Welcome but its like 1/4 Skate 1/4 Snowboard 1/2 Lacrosse shit (gayyyyyyyy) so like mannnn im split do i keep supporting local? or is there really no shame in supporting the mall Vans outlet
>>
>>893570
First ask your shop to start stocking the brands you want, if your friends want those brands as well, tell them to ask the shop too. If your local shop isn't ran by idiots and understands supply and demand then they will stock what you want.
If that doesn't happen, buy from CCS.
>>
>>893570
Buy wherever you want, senpai. At the end of the day, it's not a huge deal. I personally cop a lot of skate stuff (primarily decks, but also some sale items) from skatewarehouse because neither of my local shops stocks Hook-Ups.
>>
>>893604
CCS isn't cheap anymore, Skatewarehouse has the better deals nowadays.
>>
>tfw you want to cop Bronze gear like shirts/hoodies/the hardware/the jazz cup deck
>literally 0 place to find them online, none at skateshop
>>
>>893691
Yeah, you're shit out of luck on that, everything Bronze makes is limited and they supply like two shops.
>>
>>893623
Of course, they bounced back from near death a year ago but if anon wants to support skater owned (I'm neutral on the subject), he should buy from CCS
>>
>>893623
oddly enough, the trucks i just ordered were cheapest on ccs. i used to prefer active shop back in the day, but they were super spensive for a lot of things now.

i'm not a huge fan of the paint job, but the model looked good and the pink should go with the red wheels and board I've got. pic related.
>>
>>891587
Cheapest deck I could get from my local was $80, and back when I first started skating standard deck that me and my friends rode as well as a lot of others was 7.5, only people I knew who rode big boards where the transition guys.

also
>having a trouble flipping 8.5 deck consistently
Anyone got tips for this?
>>
>>892152
shit im getting old
last century the only vans there were was the half cab's and bout every shoe was a lil puffy. FAT TONGUES OR DIE
>dc's were the most well know and mediocre
>d3's were great moon boots
>eS, emerica, etnies were the shit
>globes were great
>nike was not around, thank god
all the shoes now are g.d. chuck taylor looking piles of shit, still being sold at $80
>>
>>894270
They re-introduced the eS accel OG, just how they were in the 90's, and Vans has the half-cabs which I heard were amazing.
>>
>>893378
you 're getting there. your case sounds like everybody else's. What did you think learning a trick was?
>>
i cant for the life of me understand FS/BS 180????? I do an ollie and do I just rotate my shoulders? the board never comes even close to following me
>>
Hey guys, is it possible to like skateboarding without being a skateboarder?

I remember in high school when Tony Hawks 2 was released and skateboarding seemed really popular at the time, there were some lads who picked up boards and started doing it for real but being a vidya guy, I just enjoyed the games you know.

Anyways what's your opinion on this?
I mean you can like music without knowing how play guitar for example?

Opinions pls.
>>
>>894402

Keep trying. sounds like your front foot isn't catching the nose properly
>>
>>893570

just buy the deck if it's only going to be a one time thing.

you guys do know some SOS have online sites right? it's never ok to shop at skatewarehouse. those extra bucks shouldn't matter if you want to support the community.
>>
Do you guys still talk like its the 90s saying rad and gnar and shit like that? Must be a weird spot considering none of you were alive when skateboarding was actually a thing
>>
>>894402
Your foot placement is obviously off.
>>
>>894408
>>894489
not sure if b8 but I'll bite

For liking skateboarding but not actually doing it that's kinda pussy shit m8. I mean I guess you're liking the "art" behind skateboarding like how you like the "art" of music, instead of the production design that went behind it. Skating is really easy to pick up though, unlike music (trust me, I know).

And yes I pretend it's the 90's ironically because I'm an ironic hipster faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (869KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
869KB, 3264x2448px
miamifag here
i hate it
always raining
always humid
hot as fuck
cant skate for 3 min without sweating balls and drinking a gallon of water
no good street spots
forced to skate in our prison cells i mean "skateparks" that are basically caged little corners of an actual park
http://youtu.be/G4T32NM0uoQ
not me but its a park im always at
>>
>>894997
Nowhere to skate, I want to leave MIA
>>
>>895004
Biscayne Park here.
Also no tranny stuff anywhere.
>>
>>894997
haha at least you have smooth pavement to skate on

being a UK fucker sucks
>>
Is Magenta quality any good?
>>
>>894489
we feel very humbled by what you said bro. It was radical.
>>
>>895135
just reminds me of that one bro, who said skates in mostly ruble/brick/cobblestone streets somewhere in europe.
>>
>>895175
Nah. I didnt like mine. Toy Machine and Foundation are good price point tags
>>
>>895326
*decks
>>
File: nosferatu2.jpg (75KB, 1035x800px) Image search: [Google]
nosferatu2.jpg
75KB, 1035x800px
reminder: welcome still ded.
>>
>>895326
Thanks for info mate
>>
>>891907
H-Street - Hokus Pokus
Blind - Video Days
>>
>>895175
Their decks are made by Generator (Polar, Science, Real, Anti-hero, Krooked) so no reason why it wouldn't be good

>>894997
Really this is the kind of park you're complaining about? I hope you choke on your wheels

also you're saying no good street spots but what I'm seeing here is some sexy smooth pavement

fuck you
>>
Landed a sketch ass cab flip and chicken footed last second. Had a good day skating today, how's everyone's tricks coming?
>>
>>895783
Haven't had a real session since October. I sprained my ankle, then winter came right as I was ready to skate again.
>>
>>895783
I got backside tailslides down today, now I just need to take it to the streets. I always have trouble transitioning from skatepark to street. it sucks.
>>
>go on instagram
>check out jason park
>has some video where he manuals for like 15 seconds
>you can only see the bottom half of his body throughout the video
>comment something like "good idea to crop out the flailing arms"
>he blocks me
>he deletes the video

how lame is this guy really?
>>
>>896952
Wouldn't doubt it
>>
>>896952
oh nevermind he didn't delete the video i just found it. he just deleted my comment and blocked me
>>
>>895783
New to skating, starting to get consistent FS180's
>>
>>882200
I never saw a single 3d deck in any shop, they had skate mental tier graphics. They should've been in zumiez. Stove skate boards should go into zumiez if Koston wants that company to survive
>>
>>882215
Ride thunders they turn really well and spring back to level quickly. You'll learn good control if you start skating tranny earlier on
>>
>>893570
Ask the shop to supply the deck you want. One time I sent a Facebook message to my local shop asking if they had a specific boarding stock from a pretty small, American company (UK here) and they replied the next day saying sorry they didn't. Then a week later they messaged me again and were like "dude we just got that board in for you." It was pretty cool.
>>
>>894076
>pink
>go well with red wheels
that clash is making me feel queasy. Have you no taste?
>>
>>895135
Stop being a fucking pussy. Crusty skating is objectively the best skating out there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unjQF2m7Jss
>>
>>895783
>landed a dope af huge 5050 today and some cool guy at the park said "nice"
>landed a couple of bs nose slides for the first time
>got pretty close to landing a bs kickflip
>>
Today I tried skating with a walmart kryptonic board, i could do so much more tricks on it than my regular board. On my regular board i could only ollie, heelflip bs180, fs shuv. while on the walmart board i was landing nice and clean shuvs of any variation, ollies were higher as well and everything just felt better and easier. I just felt more confident on it. It might be that the walmart board seemed like a 7.75 and I ride an 8.0 because that is what was recommended for a beginner since I have only been skating for about a year, maybe less considering i was out 3 months due to tearing my ankle badly. I regret buying a 8.0 and now i want a smaller board or maybe it was just the Walmart board. What do you guys think?
>>
>>897602
how new?
>>
>>897821
3 months
>>
>go to sleep feeling like shit
>wake up at desk, gear up and skate my ass off
>suddenly more consistent and can recognize what i was doing wrong before that made me much less consistent

is this pretty normal? do you guys feel better skating right after sleeping, especially after a trick's given you a tough time, only to nail it/almost nail it when you wake up?
>>
>>897645
3D was in Zumiez though. There wasn't enough coverage from Austyn and BA at the time to carry the brand. Tom K and Ben Kadow were killing it before it went down.
>>897800
This better be bait as fuck
>>
>>898061
That happened to me a couple of times
>>
There's a best trick contest at my park in a few weeks.
500 for first, 250 for second and 100 for third.
Do you think a late big spin down a 6 stair would place?
>>
>>885861

Olympic Park?
>>
>>898247
You're talking back 180 late shuv or some really amazing late midair bigspin? And how big is the set?
As long as you can put together a good line and bail as little as possible you'll be okay. If you're doing this in a best trick contest, you might need to step up a little more. Do something switch as a backup plan. Or back 180 late flip it after you land the back 180 late shuv.
>>
>>898332
I mean ollie normally, then a full big spin in the air. Without starting the spin part on the ground. I can land late 360 shuvs on the same set, so it is just a matter of doing a body varial.
The set is just a standard sized 6 stair.
It isn't a cumulative thing, there are very few rules, it's basically a freeskate of the whole park but if you do something cool they'll call it out. From what I can tell, lines don't count just singular tricks (though I imagine it'd look a lot cooler at the end of a line)
I'll keep practicing for it, but god damn it hurts to fuck up late shuv its, I always commit and half the time my catch is off so I just slam.
>>
>>898173
It isnt bait its legit. Im just wondering if its the board itself or the board size. tricks just feel easy on the walmart board, only shitty thing it doesnt roll worth shit.
>>
>>898477
It's most likely board size. Mainly because Kryptonics stopped making good boards after vert died. I can only recommend you to find a board in similar size and shape and go from there.
>>898408
So have you tried it before or you've been thinking of it and haven't tried it yet? If you have can you please post a vid of you attempting it? If you haven't, then really consider Back 180 late shuv as plan b.
>>
>>898606
unfortunately I just bought a new complete after christmas, going to 7.75 after It breaks, or i might just get used to it, been through 3 boards and i keep experimenting with them all.
>>
Guys- old fag here. Am I fooling myself trying to learn to ollie on a Land Yachtz Tugboat? Thinking on grass initially so I don't bust my osteoarthritic arse.
>>
>>898061
by general testimony, visualising a trick in your head multiple times gives you a better approach. It shouldn't be surprising now that I think about it.
>>
>>898477
it probably means you need to practice at a lower speed.
>>
>>898978
So could i use the board to practice until i have them down perfectly then switch to my regular board to practice them faster?
>>
>>897841
>tfw about 4 months in an I can barely rolling ollie
>>
>>899037
...or, you know, get an actual board and practice at the speed you 're comfortable with so you won't have to spend any time and money assembling a new board if you 're ready to go a little bit faster.
>>
>>899049
please see >>897800
Already have a regular board.
>>
I though this thread is dead due to snowstorm.
>>
What's some cheap cruising wheels for a skateboard? Something that's at most 80a hardness, and I'm not sure about the size cause I've only ever used 52mm. Is 56mm big enough? I want something that's fast so I don't have to push a lot, but light enough so I can carry it easily and ollie over stuff
>>
>>899043
Don't give up
>>
>>899317
Ok after doing some research I realise I might get wheelbite.. I have low trucks and no risers, and I like to ride quite loose.. I'm probably around 60-65kg, anyway there are a lot of variables hard so I guess it's hard to tell which size will work without wheelbite. Do you think I should look into a pennyboard? Long boards are too big and hard to carry around, so I'm either looking at a cruise-like skateboard or a pennyboard. What do?

I was considering getting 58mm/60mm wheels but now I'm scared of wheelbite, and I don't have the budget to buy high trucks, risers and wheels
>>
>>899043
Skateboarding is hard bro, keep it up
>>
>>899368
Guess what else is hard bby ;)
>>
>>899490
Switch flips
>>
>>899490
Nolllie Tres
>>
>>899490
Feeble grinds
>>
>go skate
>can't land anything
>go home
every single day
>>
>>899343
Just get some ricta clouds in smaller sizes, holmes.
>>
>>899975
Stop being weak minded
>>
>>899978
What size tho?
>>
>>899490
frontside shuv-it flips?
>>
noo thred: >>900184
>>900184
>>900184
>>900184
>>900184
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.