[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rollins versus Triple H was the original plan for Wrestlemania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 17

File: AFCvvQ0M.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
AFCvvQ0M.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>Rollins versus Triple H was the original plan for Wrestlemania
>Rollins gets injured
>Roman versus Triple H is the new plan for the main event of Wrestlemania

Why does Triple H needlessly push himself to be in the main event when he's nothing but a B+ player?

This is the biggest Wrestlemania ever and after all the rumours of Rousey, Rock, Austin, Hogan, Cena V Taker, and The Shield triple threat we get Triple H versus Roman Reigns!?

I don't even mind Reigns being there - the company clearly wants to push him and they do need a new top star. Regardless if you like him or not, you knew it was going to happen and it makes sense.

However why the fuck is Triple H there? On the biggest Wrestlemania ever?

In fact let's look at Triple H's recent Wrestlemania matches:
>Beat Sting in Sting's first WWE match; one of the worst booking decisions ever
>Allowed Bryan to beat him - the only good thing he's done besides NXT in the last 5 years
>Beat Brock fucking Lesnar

Triple H needs to fuck off. This would be like having Austin V McMahon main event Wrestlemania 17 and WWE booking Vince as a serious threat
>>
Gotta get that all time record maggle
>>
Biggest wrestlemania ever?
Seth, BMJ, Bryan, Cesaro and Tyson Kidd won't be wrestling
Wm 32 match card looks pretty weak
>>
>>880819
He is talking about the number of seats that they need to fill. Its the biggest stadium they hace ever used
>>
>>880692
WHO THE FUCK ELSE IS REIGNS GONNA FIGHT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE
LITERALLY NO OTHER OPTIONS BUT
>Reigns v Lesnar 2
Which you will probably bitch about
>Reigns v Rock
Which you will also probably bitch about
SERIOUSLY WHO ELSE IS HE GOING TO FIGHT
AND DONT NAME SOME FUCKING NXT LOSER
HHH vs Reigns makes sense storyline wise
>>
>>880822
Go back to bed Vince you're drunk
>>
>>880692

>cm punk vs triple h was the original plan for WM30
>cm punk leaves
>bryan vs triple h is the new plan
>>
>>880849
Nice argument you gay nigger
>Reigns vs Ambrose
Makes no sense storyline wise and it would be rushed if they did it
>Reigns vs Owens
Owens is not ready for this position on the card
>Reigns vs Bryan
Bryan's fucked bro
>Reigns vs Sheamus
No one wants to see this
>Reigns vs Undertaker
Doesn't make sense storyline wise
>>
>comes out at number 30 in the Rumble
>10 minute Motorhead entrance
>takes out Brock and takes out Roman
>he be da champ

>Roman wins at Fast Lane to get his main event spot at Wrestlemania while Trips does 30 minute monologues how he is the da best thing ever in wrestling
>Roman comes out to a jobber entrance from the stands
>meanwhile 20 minute Motorhead set and Trips dedicating the match to Lemmy
>wins Rasslemania and Vince chews him that he's supposed to put Roman over
>>
>>880692

People speculated that marrying Steph would get him unwarranted things. For certain he hasn't done enough to warrant 7 wrestlemanias. Can you even name 3 of his main events that were good?
>>
>>880913
X8, XX, and 22
>>
>>880692
Reigns vs Haitch should happen, but without the belt involved.
Have them both eliminate eachother, And Bork then wins, then put Bork against whoever
>>
>>880926
Who could Brock believably face for the title?
>>
>>880926
>yeah let's put the belt to a part-timer who fucks off at Wrestlemania instead of building new stars
>>
>>880927
Ambrose?
Wyatts?
Idk, as bad as Bork fighting another supernatural opponent sounds, there isn't much left.

Shaymoose is ??? Buts it's already happened on a house show, it sounds boring too.
Same with Del Rio
KO was apparently never considered
DB could work, but we all know that isn't happening, injured or not.
Le Rybotch
Can't be bothered to go through the rest.

They could always do something like a triple threat, put Bork against one face and a heel, like at RR 2014.

They could also, I guess, have someone eliminate Bork at the Rumble, and set it up from there and have a match.
A debuting Styles eliminating Bork somewhere around the final 6 to 8 could be interesting, then sets up Bork vs Styles at WM.
But that would, again, probably never happen.

Idk why, but I just feel that Brock would have feuded with Orton if we didn't have all these injuries right now.

Doesn't really matter though, people will still flock to wm, regardless of the card.
>>
File: trishshoot21.jpg (56KB, 324x379px) Image search: [Google]
trishshoot21.jpg
56KB, 324x379px
He can't let it go.

He lived in WCW's shadow, then Shawn's shadow, then Austin's shadow, then Rock's shadow. He never became the most desired player and he wants to feel that way just once before his body goes to shit.

To accomplish this, he's used his knowledge of Cena's fall from grace to engineer the same fate for Roman. This time, he will not establish Roman's fame among youth with merchandise and pandering, and he will do nothing to endear Roman to adults. He will make Roman obnoxiously victorious and frustratingly resilient. He saw that Brock was only cheered more as he continued to suplex Roman last year. He will channel that experience into drawing cheers for himself as he punishes the pariah he created.

What he doesn't realize is that he's making Roman into himself. Roman lingers in popularity behind Rollins and Ambrose, and he's trying in vain to win over a crowd that will always consider him a B+ player. One day, Roman will fuck Trip and Steph's daughter and assume his position at the top of the company by sexual conquest.
>>
>>880960
>Ambrose
Busy with IC title
>Wyatts
Kek
>Shaymoose
I guess but it's kind of shitty
>Dorito
Nah
>KO
only if it's not for the title
>DB
RIP

Your best bets are The Rock or Kevin Owens
>>
>>880967
>He can't let it go.
>He lived in WCW's shadow, then Shawn's shadow, then Austin's shadow, then Rock's shadow. He never became the most desired player and he wants to feel that way just once before his body goes to shit.
>there are people this bitter at triple h
Did he rape your mom or something
>>
>>880967
>Roman lingers in popularity behind Rollins and Ambrose
Good one
>>
File: 1386630864946.png (521KB, 890x749px) Image search: [Google]
1386630864946.png
521KB, 890x749px
>>880981
Tell me who Roman's fanbase is.
>>880974
Truth hurts.
>>
>>880997
casual audience and kids
Also
>truth
Did you ever stop to think that Reigns vs Triple H is the most plausible match for both men at Wrestlemania? This isn't some sort of Triple H being a bitter b+ player conspiracy shit you're going on about
Stay bitter familia
>>
File: wew.png (175KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
175KB, 800x850px
>people say this Rumble will be booed regardless if Roman wins or loses
>But Brock winning is okay even though he'll drop the belt to Roman at Wrestlemania after decimating 29 other wrestlers
>>
>>880692
he can't find the border line between character and reality.
>>
>>880822
>>880865
they can fight, just not for the belt.

Other than that BMJ, @HEELZiggler
>>
>>881062
>just not for the belt
>implying anyone but Brock, Roman or Hunter deserves the belt
>>
>>880692
>Why does Triple H needlessly push himself to be in the main event when he's nothing but a B+ player?
Because the WWE desperately want to keep old timers looking strong because they don't want to admit a HUGE chunk of their fanbase would disappear if the all retired. It's probably one of the reasons Big Show still sticks around despite having zero draw and being boring, he's one of the few with Attitude Era cred.

>Beat Sting in Sting's first WWE match; one of the worst booking decisions ever
Haitch already looked like shit after having an injured manlet kick him around at Wrestlemania; if he lost to Sting he'd just look even worse.

>Allowed Bryan to beat him - the only good thing he's done besides NXT in the last 5 years
All that was a big attempt to prove that indie manlets could work a good main event, which they can't.

>Beat Brock fucking Lesnar
Necessary in order to bring about the Brock/Taker fued
>>
>>881063
id rather have triple h win the title and hold it for a respectable period. It will be a plot twist i guess. Also it could save us from having reigns as a new john cena
>>
File: 1450975743993.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1450975743993.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>It will never be Wrestlemania X-Seven again

>M-My way or the highwaayy...
>>
>>881064
Don't agree with everything you said, but I'm down with your first point. One reason I stopped watching wrestling was the spate of deaths, retirements, drug related firings, burials, and other bullshit that pretty much removed every wrestler I was familiar with and liked from the industry starting around 2004-ish. Saw some light in TNA for a while until they decided to literally repeat every questionable decision WCW ever made on the way to their downfall. Fuck I don't even know who commentates in WWE nowadays.
>>
I'm kinda glad in a way that Rollins got injured. I did NOT wanna see him face HHH at Wrestlemania. Reigns v HHH is more fitting, but I agree it shouldn't be for the strap.

Lesnar should be the champion walking into WM32 and facing someone fresh.
>>
>>880692
>triple h is a b+ player
max please go
>>
>>881084
Except that Reigns vs. HHH will suck a bag of dicks no matter how many table spots it has, while at least the Rollins match had the possibility of being good and ending with HHH being Curbstomped into retirement
>>
>>880692
My Prediction: Takers last ride at wm32 will be vs Reigns

They'll try to give reigns the ultimate push, and fuck it up of course
>>
>>881017
Brock is entertaining, Roman isn't. End of.
>>
>>881100
Except the curbstomp is banned so...
>>
>>881112
There's always a possibility Vince might have a lucid day then...

All you have to do is BO-lieve
>>
>>880865
>Owens is not ready for this position on the card

He was more ready than Reigns is before Reigns even washed out of football

> implying that WWE didn't already hotshot Ambrose vs. Reigns

NINE MINUTES AND TWO SECONDS

> the state of anti-smark cucks
>>
>>881003
So basically Roman's fanbase are the easiest demographic to work and the audience who only shows up to watch once per year

Obviously this is the person you build a company around
>>
>>881063
> implying that Roman or Hunter deserve the belt
>>
>>880967
pottery at it's finest
>>
File: 1436660285554.jpg (20KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1436660285554.jpg
20KB, 258x245px
>>880692
>This is the biggest Wrestlemania ever

>>880865
>Owens is not ready for this position on the card
>Reigns is
>>
>>881110
I still have an issue with his mentality basically being 'grab money and go' thing, plus that genetic disease thing that he has

Nigga' doesn't even take mic
>>
>>881141
> being in WWE for "the art"
> 2016

What a mark.
>>
>>881144
daniel bryan is the biggest mark of them all
>>
because like it or not, hes the biggest fucking draw (heel) on the depleted roster right now
>>
>>881144
I know the point you're making but I guess he just doesn't do it for me in general

>All those wrestlers that denied ending the streak when asked
>Bonk just says yes to it as soon as he's approached about it

It's that kind of thing I mean
>>
>>881149
> muh Streak

holy shit it was almost 2 fucking years ago

Everybody it involved has moved on, you should too
>>
>>881149
He's a realist and takes what he can get but still almost everyone likes him

Because he's the fucking man
>>
>>881158
Losing over 20 years of history in a single night will never get easier.

>>880692
>Hogan

Lol, I doubt it.
>>
Punk comeback
>>
>>881170
> it's a "muh Streak never should've been broken" post

Grow up, mark.
>>
>>880822
Kevin Owens
Bray Wyatt
Big E

If WWE booked it right, Bully Ray, Titus O'Neal, Mark Henry, Samoa Joe, or Ryback could also be good options, but WWE is no where near good enough to pull this off.
>>
>>881183
WW32 MAIN MATCH MARK HENRY VS RYBACK 2

Vook it bince
>>
>>880960
>>880973
I wish wyatts had gone for bork sing the jesus theme.
>>
>>881183
> Titus

lol, fucking why
>>
>>881190
still hate how ryback got buried by mark henry at the fucking wrsetlemania where he should have main evented jesus fucking christ
>>
File: ryback-vs-lesnar.jpg (86KB, 610x250px) Image search: [Google]
ryback-vs-lesnar.jpg
86KB, 610x250px
I honestly wouldn't mind pic related happening, considering Borks other options are either Shaymoose or KO
>>
>>881233

Roidbotch needs to Main Event a future endeavours letter.
>>
File: follow da buzzards.jpg (110KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
follow da buzzards.jpg
110KB, 800x600px
>all these smarks in denial
>Anyone but you Roman
>>
>>881418
> pretending to like Reigns

Who are you even attempting to fool here?
>>
yep, rollins vs HHH was always the plan

>>881197
why not Titus, i like him. he's as good as the rest of these fuckin losers they got jobbin. way more crowd appeal than fat ass.
>>
>>881427
Titus is pretty fucking awful in-ring, not especially charismatic and OH YEAH, older than Brock Lesnar.

> le fat ass meme

Oh, so you're dumb-as-fuck, got it.
>>
>Watch Taker Vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania
>Entire mat is wet with sweat

What the fuck is wrong with Lesnar. In his UFC documentary the guy says he loses like 5+ pounds of sweat from just working out. It's like he's on a constant DNP stack
>>
Wyatts could easily fill the slot Undertaker is leaving behind but WWE can't write for shit despite the entire gimmick being gold and Bray being an amazing in-ring storyteller
>>
why don't they push R truth more? the crowd seems to like him, he's a fun guy
>>
>>881433
He's a huge guy from the frozen north.
>>
>>881439
What, ending Bo's Streak wasn't enough?
>>
>>881432
> le fat ass meme

comon, the fuckin guy is a slob. it's like i'm supposed to think my fat middle aged uncle could destroy the WWE. gimme a fuckin break, this guy maybe could destroy the Quincy's breakfast buffet, that's about it. Randy, when are you gonna give birth to all those cheeseburgers?

hahahaha captcha was pancakes hahaha so KO
>>
>>881460
I almost envy your ability to be worked.
>>
>>881445
Bo had a streak? sorry, i must have been in the shitter, i missed that
>>
>>881461
Quit defending this shit
>>
>>881461
sorry, i know a fat fuck when i see one.
>>
>>881461
serioulsy, you're the guy that thinks KO can whip ass anywhere outside of a cinder block beer joint. who's worked?
>>
>>881467
I'm sure looking in the mirror has given you a lot of practice at IDing them.
>>
>>881472
OK then, tell me what wrestlers you think are legit fighters.

HARD MODE: not Brock Lesnar
>>
>>881476

so now i have to justify everybody just because your favorite fat ass isn't competent? go wish again pal. it's not up to me to make your fantasy fat fuck valid. hahahahaha
>>
>>881483
Oh, come on now...if it's as obvious as you claim then doing it should be no problem for you at all.
>>
Reminder: One of the most widely considered toughest guys to ever exist in wrestling was a fat ass.
>>
>>881498
> implying that shitters who get so buttravaged by Owens were even past kindergarten during Foley's day
>>
>>880692
Roman should main event against Bret Hart
>>
>>881490

Kurt Angle
Chad Gable
The Steiners
>>
>>881525
> Angle or Scott
> shooting in 2016

And isn't Gable too SHORT to be legit?
>>
File: trips.jpg (41KB, 375x413px) Image search: [Google]
trips.jpg
41KB, 375x413px
ROMAN
>>
>>881515
Bret Hart is the man who got a 5 and multiple 4.5 star matches out of a legit bottom 5 WOAT wrestlers so its a shame he isnt in his prime
>>
File: clue (2).gif (987KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
clue (2).gif
987KB, 500x288px
>>881181

Except a mark would hope that the streak never broke, because muh wrestling's real. A smark would think it should never be broken, because it's 20 years of history.

You, with the "of course young dominant Brock would beat broken down old Taker" are the fucking mark, because you're looking at it through the lens of what would really happen.
>>
>>881549
> A smark would think it should never be broken

ERRORS
>>
>>881529
> official /wwe/ guide to spotting an aspir in our threads tip #103
> the aspie capitalises random words
>>
>>881529

The question was which wrestlers are legit fighters. The question was not restricted to a specific time period or the current roster. You don't get to make the goal posts a moving target.

Kurt Angle is an Olympic gold medalist. Legit.

Chad Gable is an Olympian. Never mind his height. He's good enough to compete in a shoot combat sport at it's highest level.

Scott Steiner was a tough enough son of a bitch to beat the shit out of some guys backstage. If the stories are true. He did a real number on DDP.

Pro wrestlers. Legit. Not Bork.
>>
>>881556
> goalposts

From the context it was clearly about contemporary wrestlers, you obvious sperg
>>
>>881559

Funny how I included Chad Gable. You know, a modern guy. A modern guy who isn't Lesnar. It was such an easy answer too.

Really though, you can mention pretty much anyone with a top tier amateur wrestling background.
>>
>>881490
owens couldn't go 30 minutes with the 60 minute man
>>
>>881581
> 1 guy

Good for you.

Why are you posting in defense and on behalf of an obvious shitter though? What's your motivation?
>>
>>880692
He's still trying to get himself relevant because no one buys him as one of the greats from the attitude era.

His character was far more interesting in ruthless aggression anyway.
>>
>>881588
> Reign of Terror
> interesting
>>
>>880819
>BMJ, Bryan, Cesaro, and Tyson Kidd would make it the biggest Mania ever
>>
>>880865
Correct on all fronts. Just say fuck it and put him up against Brock again. People will watch and cheer. Triple H, not so much.

Haha, just kidding, he's wrestling Vince because he's on the Stone Cold storyline, remember?
>>
>>881589
You got me, the truth is he was always shit.
>>
>>881593
Lesnar getting cheered over Reigns is the exact opposite of what WWE wants
>>
>>881595
He's never been shit, the only really bad thing he does on camera is those horrible long promos where he only puts himself over and buries the faces, but at least that is filling time, which is clearly how Vince sees it. In the ring he was always a B+, very solid and reliable.

The problem always was his ego and the backstage shit.
>>
>>881623
HHH was pretty shit during 2003 'cause he kept working through injuries
>>
>>881591
>implying BMJ and Bryan aren't draws
>>
>>881597
>Lesnar getting cheered over Reigns is the exact opposite of what WWE wants

>WWE don't want people cheering for Lesnar
>This is what deluded smarks on the internet tell themselves
>>
>>881636
>implying WWE didn't want the hero Reigns to be cheered to victory against big bad brock last year
>this is what deluded anti-smarks actually believe
>>
>>881636
> implying Vince wants ANYBODY cheered over Reigns

Dumb. As. Fuck.
>>
>>881641

Back to woo kid.

>>881639

You're an idiot. People were cheering for Brock way before he even faced Reigns. The heat he got for ending the streak was already over by summerslam. You are completely dumb if you think anyone is going to boo Brock unironically.
>>
>>881647
And that is literally Vince's mentality. He doesn't understand that booking someone unliked by the crowd as a superman hero in the same way he would've tried in any other era still works today.
>>
>>881647
>implying any of that was the plan
the plan was for Brock to kill taker, kill fan favourite Cena(originally Bryan) and be the big bad heel for Reigns to go over clean as his contract expires

if you actually don't believe this was the plan then you're dumb as fuck
>>
>>881647
Please, continue to call people dumb while, somehow, managing to completely misunderstand what anybody is saying.

And throw in a "kid" there while you're at it, because that's FRESH!

Since you're slow: Vince wanted Reigns to be the conquering hero who slew the evil monster heel at WrestleMania last year.
>>
>>881656
>>881655

>Please, continue to call people dumb

This coming from the person who retorts "Dumb.As.Fuck" everytime someone doesn't agree with his horrible opinions.

>Cena
>Fan favorite in 2014

How is it possible to be this dense?
>>
>>881660
How is possible to confuse people telling you what Vince believes for what they actually believe?

Oh, right: being DUMB-AS-FUCK like you.
>>
>Brock beats everyone
>its okay

>Roman goes over 29 other superstars
>FUCK THIS COMPANY
>>
>>881661

>Wahh stop calling me dumb
>Keeps parroting dumb as fuck like the wootist he is

>What Vince believes

I know what Vince believes and what idiot smarks like you believe. Idiots like you think that Lesnar shouldn't be cheered when facing Reigns cause it'd be a "disaster"
>>
>>881665
> Brock is talented
> Reigns isn't
>>
>>881665
Brock is actually entertaining to watch desu, besides he's a veteran of the company
>>
>>881669
>Bork
>talented

This isn't 2002-2003 anymore
>>
>>881660
How is it possible to completely miss everything that anyone's saying ever

>Vince trying to build new face of the company
>has lesnar beat streak
>has lesnar beat cena who marks still love
>has reigns beat lesnar as the saviour of the wwe
This was the plan, whether it was ever going to work (it didn't) is another question and argument

>implying Vince wanted Brock to be cheered against Reigns
>implying Vince wanted anyone cheering Brock considering Brock was going to leave until like 2 days before the match
>implying Vince wanted Seth Rollins to be cheered against the hero reigns - "it's the heist of the century" *pans to the two fans who were sad*
>>
>>881665
One is talented and entertaining, the other is neither of those things.

It's really that simple. This isn't a real sport, if someone is entertaining to watch, they should be booked prominently. Watching someone who is terrible win everything isn't fun.
>>
>>881675
I think he is memeing m8, no-one is this dumb. Maybe he is drunk as fuck?
>>
>>881667
> it's everybody else who's wrong not me

How many people gotta tell you that you're wrong and explain precisely why before you catch on?

>Idiots like you think that Lesnar shouldn't be cheered when facing Reigns cause it'd be a "disaster"

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. But I'm sure you will anyway.
>>
>>881678
There's absolutely no bottom to how moronic these anti-smark fuckwads can get.

Remember, these are people who sincerely watch & worship those Smarkbustuh fuccboiiiz.
>>
you guys do realize that this shit is scripted and fake just like every episode of the big bang theory, right? aint that the show you dumb fucks watch constantly because of the blonde girl? i mean, seriously, you do know that, right? you do have at least one brain cell tied together and you do get that, right? pitiful
>>
File: 254155-sheldon-cooper.jpg (203KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
254155-sheldon-cooper.jpg
203KB, 500x500px
>>881682
GAZOONGER
>>
>>881682
> watching Big Laughtrack

retard alert
>>
>>881682
This is copypasta right?
>>
>>881675

Can you read? At all? This was the statement I made:

You're implying that Vince wants Lesnar to get booed *right now*, in this year's wrestlemania.

Vince McMahon isn't sitting in his office seething that people aren't booing Lesnar, and the plan may have been for Reigns to beat Brock (which was 100% okay at the time since rumors were strong he was going back to UFC but fat smarks like you were against it)

Brock hardly ever did anything heel-ish last year after the Rumble. He never attacked Reigns or anything, he's just a prize fighter who only fights when he needs to, what would possess idiots like you to think that the intention was for him to be a mega heel who got booed every time he showed? You like to call Vince senile but you're the ones suffering from latent stupidity.

>>881678

>Dumb as fuck
>Drunk as fuck

Why do you sound like your first day of high school was this week?
>>
>>881688
>you guys do realize that this shit is scripted and fake just like every episode of the big bang theory, right? aint that the show you dumb fucks watch constantly because of the blonde girl? i mean, seriously, you do know that, right? you do have at least one brain cell tied together and you do get that, right? pitiful

actually no, but it is now. fuck yah
>>
>>881689
yes, I can read, and it's still dumb as shit

if Vince could make everyone boo Lesnar and cheer Reigns he would and if you don't think he would you're as stupid as you seem to be

Brock beat the fucking streak, he was meant to be heel forever and it backfired. How dumb are you mate?

>fat smarks
nice projecting
>>
>>881689
I'm not implying that Vince wants Lesnar to get booed right now.

I am stating that he does not want anybody getting cheered over Reigns.

Do you need me to draw you a fucking diagram?

> (which was 100% okay at the time since rumors were strong he was going back to UFC but fat smarks like you were against it)

lol yeah 'cause a talentless hack like Reigns should've TOTALLY gotten a huge rub like going over Brock
>>
i like bork lazer, he eats what he kills and he's don't aftrad of anybody
>>
>>881698

> he was meant to be heel forever and it backfired

No kidding it backfired you dumbass. The heat had already worn off by the time he returned to crush Hogan's birthday.

Your argument that he was meant to be a "Big Bad" mega heel is not true in any way cause they never booked him to be a dick at all.
>>
>>881706
You're operating under the assumption that Vince has any understanding of how morality works.
>>
>Bork Lazer back then
Mastodon who can wrestle but can't talk for shit

>Bork Lazer today
Overpriced Goldberg
>>
>>881701

>Hurr anyone budd Roman
>*Tips 1000 fedoras while stroking neckbeard*

Yes Reigns was the only logical choice to go over Brock at the time. There was literally no one else credible enough.
>>
my my children, back off a bit. you are getting way to up in the air about a gay bouncy fake sport
>>
ij've always wondered how you pronounce "kayfabe"
>>
>>881714

Why so grumpy? Mommy didn't buy you a new toy gun?
>>
>>881713
>Reigns was the only logical choice to go over Brock at the time.
Actually he still is even at this time, I mean guy was laughing while Brock kicked his ass and Brock was a good sport that they both went stiff against one another.

They had Cena cover the A+ weasel and the only guy who went on equal footing against him is a skinny manlet about to get destroyed for real in the UFC.
>>
>>881714
This is the gayest post in this thread, fuck in the entire of /asp/, including threads fawning over pretty men.
>>
does anyone konw how to pronouce kayfabe?
>>
>>881722

Brock pre-streak =/= Brock pro-streak

Though I'll admit that the match Cuckman Punk had with him at summerslam was a legit 5 star match.
>>
>>881726
you think this is the gayest post? you ain't seen nothein yet ass hoel
>>
>>881713
Yeah, the guy whose biggest singles win at that point was Authority-era Orton was just stacked with credibility.

> getting worked by a self-fulfilling prophecy
>>
>>881735

>biggest singles win at that point was Authority-era Orton

Pretty sure his biggest singles win was over Daniel "I went over all of evolution in one night" Bryan.
>>
>>881745
Ah, you mean after his big Royal Rumble win didn't go as planned and Vince had to show everybody that his new favourite was better than theirs?

You're basically admitting that Bryan was more credible than Reigns before that point. Thanks!
>>
>>881754

>You're basically admitting that Bryan was more credible than Reigns before that point

No I'm admitting that Bryan was Reigns' biggest singles win.
>>
>>881768
Meaning that it increased Reigns's credibility, ergo, Bryan was more credible.

Your Samoan heartthrob is still garBAGE, by the by
>>
>>881773

>Bryan was more credible

He wasn't a credible physical threat to Brock would have snapped his neck in half after 2 suplexes.
>>
>>881780
Because when I think "credible physical threat" the guy who wears body armour to a fistfight and can't even convincingly lift Bryan comes to mind.
>>
File: bbygurl.gif (2MB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
bbygurl.gif
2MB, 500x211px
>>881787

>body armor

Is this really the best you got?
>>
>>881119
Listen smark cuck, a million years in the indies does not equate to a bunch of years in the WWE.
>>
>>881121
Hardcore neckbeards were not immediately what WWE was supposed to build around in the first place
>>
>>881790
It's better than the total lack of mass or cuts under them

> when you're blown as the strongest guy on the planet and you can't even powerbomb TYLER FUCKING BREEZE
>>
>>881706
>heel manager who constantly goes on about how he's conquered everything and how roman is a disgrace to his family
>brock in loose agreement with authority until Rollins goes into business for himself
>not a heel
>>
>>881183
>TITUS
>BUBBA RAY DUDLEY
>MARK HENRY
>BRAY WYATT
>BIG FUCKING E
LOL
>>
>>881799
Yeah, if anything, they're worth more because guys seem to actively get worse the longer they're in Vince's toybox

> idiotic meme shitpost
> Jewbacca !XxHPIR9uyc
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 500x435px
>>881421
>nn-no you can't like him! You're only--PRETENDING! It's all a sham! A hoax! A falsehood! Me? I'd consider myself a hardcore wrestling fan
>>
>>881804

>strongest guy on the planet

But he isn't
>>
>>881803
>>881807
>>881811
> idiotic meme shitpost
> Jewbacca !XxHPIR9uyc

every fucking time
>>
>>881806

>and how roman is a disgrace to his family

Never happened. In fact Heyman was sucking off Reigns' hardcore in that promo he said that his money would be on Roman against 1997 Austin, 1998 Rock and 2000 Triple H.

>brock in loose agreement with authority
Another thing that never happened.
>>
>>881815
I know, that's why it's funny for WWE to have announcers blow him like he's the second coming of Doug Furnas when he struggles to lift the smallest guys on the roster.
>>
>>881818
Heyman literally called his family cannibals.
>>
File: tip.jpg (38KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
38KB, 479x720px
>>881811
>you don't like roman? You must be a neckbeard, haha tip fedora xD
>>
>>881818
>another thing that never happened
nice meme, trips got Brock to take out Cena
>>
>>881828

The authority weren't involved in Brock vs. Reigns you cretin.
>>
>>881819

You're saying Reigns is booked to be the strongest man in the planet when he isn't.
>>
>>881833
> nicknamed THE MUSCLE, THE JUGGERNAUT, THE POWERHOUSE
> commentary shrieking LOOK AT THE POWER OF ROMAN REIGNS (when he hits a cruiserweight with a Samoan Drop)

Nah they're definitely not attempting to sell him as strongman
>>
>>881832
didn't say they were but Brock wasn't booked as a face until after mania and his 1vs1 feud with Rollins and the suplex city meme

He was a heel who had conquered all the heroes of the WWE universe and Roman was finally going to beat him
>>
>>881841
Lesnar was a babyface in the Royal Rumble triple threat
>>
>>881817
ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THAT MARK HENRY OR BUBBA RAY FUCKING DUDLEY SHOULD FACE ROMAN REIGNS?
>>
My vision of the WWE the next few months is this. The Royal Rumble comes down to Lesnar/Ambrose/Reigns. Lesnar gets double-teamed and eliminated by Ambrose and Reigns. Then Reigns eliminates Ambrose to retain. At Fast Lane, they have Lesnar vs. Ambrose to see who will go on to WM to face Reigns. Lesnar defeats Ambrose and we have Lesnar vs. Reigns 2.
>>
>>881835

>nicknamed THE MUSCLE

More lies.
>>
>>881855
Dubs can't be wrong.
>>
>>881835
Wait was Reigns trying to powerbomb Breeze with 1 arm (deadlift) or 2 arms (normal)?
>>
>>881857
When he was in the Shield, that's what he was called at first before someone came up with the retarded "Big Dog" shit, they even started to call him the Leader near the end, before pretending it was Seth after the Shield split.
>>
>>881843
nah he was a tweener

Cena was babyface, Rollins was heel

Lesnar is only ever face by default - he's a face against a heel but he was definitely a heel against Reigns
>>
You guys really stay arguing with the dumbass shitposter that honestly believes that Baron Corbin is better than Roman Reigns..
>>
>>881867
>he was definitely a heel against Reigns

he definitely wasn't.
>>
>>881875
Baron Corbin is a more entertaining character than Reigns. He is booked the way Reigns should be. But yeah, he can't wrestle for toffee and is just as hopeless on the mic as Roman. At least Reigns can run about and do those two moves he knows well.
>>
Well WWE has pretty lax doctors. When CM Punk left he was texting Colt Cobana and listening to music while getting a consussion test
>>
>>881855
>Deanetty versus Bork
>>
>>881855

You do know that Ambrose is the intercontinental champ right?
>>
>>881835
A deadlift powerbomb is harder than a regular powerbomb
>>
>>881876
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKsej4TqcEQ

>how are you going to deal with disappointing your family when you lose at wrestlemania?
>unlike him, I don't respect you
what a face
>>
>>881968
>wahh face wrestlers cant have attitudes anymore
Lop your balls off you unmanly cuck
>>
File: Hunicara.gif (2MB, 300x285px) Image search: [Google]
Hunicara.gif
2MB, 300x285px
>>881918
Yeah, and Reigns can't do either better than a 5'8" <200-pounder.

He's a shitter.
>>
>>881875
>he is THIS salty about the truth

All Hail, nerd.
>>
>>882852
Eh they're about just as good as doing it
>>
>>882859
Even if that was true (and it's not) that makes Reigns still look pathetic, because he's much larger than Hunico.

Yo' boi can't lift. Buh-Buhlee Dat.
>>
>>882864
>B-buh lee dat
>calling me a shitter
I have a feeling that we've met numerous times
>>
>>882859
Even if that was true (and it's not) that makes Reigns still look pathetic, because he's much larger than Hunico.

Yo' boi can't lift. Buh-Buhlee Dat.

> "just as good"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdqGgU8gb6g
>>
>>882869
he was looking at the crowd hyping it up and shit like you know it's all cool
Also why did you reply twice
>>
>>882871
My reply got eaten (or so I thought)

> making excuses for Reigns being unable to lift Tyler Breeze

A literal cuck
>>
>>882874
Hey man he got the job done and that's all that matters to be quite honest with you my familia
:)
>>
>>882876
> visibly struggling to lift one of the smallest guys on the roster

THE STRENGTH

fuckin' NEVILLE has a better power game
>>
>>882880
Hey man I'm not a commentator
>>
>>882882
lol can't you just admit that Reigns isn't actually really, really strong?

Are you some kind of dumb mark or something? kek
>>
Lol do people actually like titus? His moveset is worse than reigns and his attire is shitty, nothing is special about him except hes big and muscular, but they already ruined him of being a monster heel.
>>
>>883244
White women love him.
Thread posts: 198
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.