[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what exactly is their gimmick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: new day.jpg (46KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
new day.jpg
46KB, 620x350px
So what exactly is their gimmick
>>
Only entertaining act in the company
>>
Memers
>>
>>880439
Honestly I dont even fucking know. They are just The New Day. Maybe that's why it works?

They are funnier than Edge and Christian imo, (they are kind of like them mixed with DX and the fucking Spiritsquad) though not as good in the ring (anywhere near) as E&C yet.
>>
>>880470
E&C weren't exactly considered workrate kings during their heyday either
>>
>>880471
They always had it. They were a huge part of those legendary ladder/TLC matches.
>>
Black twitter?
>>
Shucking and jiving black guys
>>
>>880474
> spotfests
> workrate

bruh
>>
>>880470
They're literally just coping Edge and Christian.
The promo they did the night after TLC was the exact same one E&C did years ago.
>>
>>880526
It was a homage and E&C are New Day fans.
>>
nigger faggots
>>
>>880439
Black E&C.
>>
Their gimmick is being left to come up with their own ideas. Surprise surprise it works, they go beyond just being "3 black guys" like they started off as.

Wish they'd let Wyatt do more than cut le same riddles every week and Ambrose do more than be le wacky crazy funny man.
>>
>>880597
Are you telling me if wrestlers can get over by themselves if given the creative freedom?
I don't believe you.
>>
>>880560
18+ also have sex
>>
>>880601

He's telling you that wrestlers get over when they have no fucks left to give and start doing whatever they want.

It worked for Zack Ryder. Until they put the shovel in Cenabots hand.
>>
>>880646
Ryder screwed Ryder.
>>
>>880659

Sad to see a guy who was so over eating pins from Bo Dallas.
>>
>>880524
>it
>workrate
>>
>>880442
That's pretty bad considering they've been painfully unfunny for an entire month now and most crowds sit quietly in pain while they talk too damn long about retarded shit.

Started out as GOAT, but now they need to GTFO.
>>
>>880662
No it's sad Bo Dallas isn't pinning more people.
>>
File: thinkingaboutforminganewnation.jpg (278KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
thinkingaboutforminganewnation.jpg
278KB, 670x409px
>>880439
its all a ruse until they turn into the new nation.
>>
>>880698
>new nation

Please make it happen. I'd die happy.
>>
>>880698
Holy fuck book it
>>
>>880679
>and most crowds sit quietly in pain

WWE crowds are typically shit tho
>>
>>880698
Not going to happen. Thought they teased it when they took out Cena on Raw. But next week they were right back to acting goofy.
>>
>>880698
Hopefully when the new day starts getting stale, they can become badass
>>
>>880439
>So what exactly is their gimmick
being akward
>>
>>880470
Holy shit now that you mentioned it, they are basically DX mixed with the Spirit Squad.
>>
>>880659
So Ryder forced himself into becoming a Jobber to the Kane? I really fucking doubt it.
>>
>>880724
>>881061
Yawn.

We've already had The Nation. They were mediocre. Let New Day be New Day.
>>
>>880659
Yeah, clearly he didn't reach for the Brass Ring.

> the state of WWE cucks
>>
>>880439
They are literally ignorant niggers. Like the old comic strips with the caricatures.
>>
>>880597
God, I wish they'd let Ambrose do his own thing. Not even the Moxley shit, just let his character be free to do whatever.

But every time Cole is on
>LUNATICFRINGELUNATICFRINGELUNATICFRINGE
>>
>>881465
But if Ambrose got to do his own thing he'd get more over than Ramen.

Couldn't have that.
>>
>>881518

I thought he already was?
>>
>>881560
Well, even more obviously so.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.