[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best mic skills in the company?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: Paul-Heyman.jpg (23KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Paul-Heyman.jpg
23KB, 642x361px
Best mic skills in the company?
>>
Yes.
Best mic skills in history? Yep.
Next question.
>>
File: 1452707888229.gif (1MB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
1452707888229.gif
1MB, 200x195px
>>879058

Pic related
>>
>>879064
>le I have to break the 4th wall just so I can be considered good man
>>
>>879089
Could easily be talking about Heyman, too.
>>
>>879089
His straight edge society stuff was great
>>
>>879089
>I've only ever watched the pipebomb
>>
>>879064
Yeeaaaah no.
>>
>>879060

Savage was better.
>>
>>879316
And Jake was better still.
>>
>>879058
Good but vastly overrated, especially nowadays.

>>879089
Heyman does it more.
>>
>>879060
Jake Roberts and Hot Rod were both better.
>>
>>879317

Jake was great, but I prefer Savage and Stone Cold.
>>
File: thefuture.png (87KB, 337x270px) Image search: [Google]
thefuture.png
87KB, 337x270px
>pic very much related

Top guy.
>>
>>880543
http://strawpoll.me/6545794
>>
Savage was two bumps of cocaine away from Ultimate Warrior tier bad. Punk was entirely dependent on if he gave a damn. Hot Rod and Jake were both good but Heyman has slightly more range than either.

Heyman can do backstage scenes, angry scenes, compassionate scenes, hell he even had a Pro-Roman promo that was better than anything WWE put together. Yes he's the best.
>>
>not one mention of Dusty Rhodes
The guy was legit as fuck and his promos were from his hearth. 10/10 talker
>>
>>879150
SES Punk is by far my favorite Punk. Fucking ungodly heat
>>
>>880639

Two bumps of cocaine separates Macho Madness from Ultimate Badness.
>>
>>880641

It's hard times when the people have forgotten The American Dream.
>>
File: niggaplease.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
niggaplease.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>879060

Heyman is the best talker in the company RIGHT NOW....but the best of all time?

Pic related
>>
>>879058
He sounds like Pen Gillette.
>>
File: 15y9d00.jpg (6KB, 200x291px) Image search: [Google]
15y9d00.jpg
6KB, 200x291px
>>880633
>results
>>
>>879058
Heyman the best wrestling promoter and the only things he is better at than cutting promos is writing and developing talent. I want Heyman to book SmackDown again..

>>879064
The thing about Punk is that he didn't need any catchphrases like the Rock or Austin. His Promos where always fresh like his in-ring style, he also had that Attitude to actually become the best guy in the company and if he won't be able to do this he would quit. He wanted to leave in 2011 they told him he would get everything he want, they still threaten him like shit by making Cena Rock the MainEvent of Mania 28, let him have a midcard title reign and forced him to drop the title against a part-timer then losing two big matches to part-timers. And still consider Punk vs Taker at mania 29 one of the best matches of all time.
>>
Heyman is the absolute current best, but there's two exceptional talkers who need to given time to really shine: Bray Wyatt and Enzo Amore.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.