[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bayley Thread #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

I'm a hugger edition.

Can she become over enough to where she is the female John Cena?

I want to see her succeed to new heights and essentially make women's wrestling worth something in WWE.

Ambiance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu8u5cRaUyY
>>
I hope Vince and beaver mouth Dunn stick around long enough to snuff out Bay Leno's career. It would automatically redeem all the shit they've pulled.
>>
File: bayleyentrance.jpg (102KB, 599x573px) Image search: [Google]
bayleyentrance.jpg
102KB, 599x573px
>>877051
>Can she become over enough to where she is the female John Cena?
yes
>>
Oh hell yeah she can. She didn't choose the hug life...
>>
I fucking love her m8s
I really fucking hope that she doesn't become Sasha 2.0 in the main roster.
>>
>>877054
go back to tumblr sasha.
>>
>>877058
Sasha is undefeated
>>
>>877062
Bayley defeated Sasha for the title in Brooklyn.
>>
>>877064
On the main roster obvs.
>>
post butt pics
>>
>>877062
wins and looses meant shit when you only have 2 minute matches. I am not one of those cucks who go ape shit for womans wrestling, but Sasha and Bayley are legit competitors and have fun fucking matches.
>>
>>877051
Can she? Yes, in theory. Will she? No chance in hell. Not with Vince and Dunnce around. Hoping I'm proved wrong though, because she's fun as fuck.
>>
File: AstonishingInstructiveAntbear.gif (3MB, 292x500px) Image search: [Google]
AstonishingInstructiveAntbear.gif
3MB, 292x500px
>>877072
I got you fAm
>>
File: N4hCbqM.jpg (274KB, 1110x1554px) Image search: [Google]
N4hCbqM.jpg
274KB, 1110x1554px
>>877191
>>
File: Bayley booty.webm (1MB, 400x430px) Image search: [Google]
Bayley booty.webm
1MB, 400x430px
>>877192
>>
>>877051
I hope so. Unlike the others, management seem to be really high on Bayley. At least Haitch is. She has a fun, simple gimmick and is really likeable so she could definitely become the next big thing.

>>877104
This. They could be saving Sasha for big things down the line, but for now she's dead in the water. At least Becky is being allowed to shine at the moment.
>>
>>877051
Her ass is over. I hope they sexualize her and give her a hot attire
>>
Post her feet
>>
>>877228
very little of them out there desu
>>
>>877236
That set was gold for all the footfags.
>>
>>877228
>>877238
>>
>>877239
They are ugly in this pic desu
>>
File: sasha and nhooph.jpg (91KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
sasha and nhooph.jpg
91KB, 594x594px
>>877058
Mostly likely she'll be pushed as soon as she gets on the main roster because she'll come up on her own. The problem with Sasha and Becky was they had to get put on the back burner for Charlotte's push. Bex is now getting her chance and then it'll likely be Sasha's turn at Mania. When there's only one title for all the divas to fight over, that's what happens.
>>
>>877242
Charlotte never doesn't look ugly
>>
>Bayley will never give you a big hug
Seriously, why even bother? Just kill me already
>>
Glad Sasha/Bayley in Brooklyn got MOTY in the NXT awards. Really was a great match and feud. In fact easily the best womens match ever.
>>
File: 1282593352792.jpg (7KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1282593352792.jpg
7KB, 256x192px
>thinking women's wrestling matters in the WWE when Vince and Kevin Dunn are around
>>
>>880627
Go to a live event or a signing and don't be a shithead
>>
>>881850
It does in NXT. She's safe for now.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.