[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate the current champions.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: current champs.png (838KB, 1327x593px) Image search: [Google]
current champs.png
838KB, 1327x593px
Rate the current champions.
>>
File: wwe2byoung2bguns[1].jpg (59KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
wwe2byoung2bguns[1].jpg
59KB, 650x440px
shit. i didnt think it could get worse than this picture that you nerds always post and yet now we are here
>>
>>876815
But del rio is us champ
>>
>>876833
They should never have unified the titles desu senpai.
>>
>>876833
>mfw this was the greatest collection of champions in the PG Era
Well I personally liked it imo. There's probably a better one, but this stands out to me the most.
>>
>>876840
I was gonna ask if you watched Raw yesterday. But then I saw this.
http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/2016-01-14/kalisto-alberto-del-rio-united-states-championship-match-28539359
>>
>>876815
LOOKS STRONG
Reddit
Build wall
Muh dad
Based
>>
>>876833
>Literally who: The post
>>
>>876847
>Del Rio champ again
At least Barret is back.
>>
>>876833
>3 of those champions aren't with the company anymore
>ones in tag team that's probably gonna break up with in the year.
>ones trapped in the midcards with 'detached from reality gimmick'

on that note, it's funny how Charlotte has the diva's championship literally because she's the only noninjured singles diva and Ric Flairs daughter, but Dustin and Cody have never gotten close to the main event scene despite being the sons of one of the 'all time bests' as described by hundreds of thousands of longtime wrestling fans.
>>
>>876860
>dean ambrose is reddit

I have never read a more cancerous post. give me your paypal so I can email you my chemo bills.
>>
>>876815
cool
cool
cool
shit
memes
>>
>>876912
Cody and Dustin get nowhere because of being Dusty's sons. Vince has a hate boner for the Rhodes, for some reason.
>>
>>876919
for why?
>>
>>876833
> implying this was in any way bad

Your taste is shit

Seriously, it's fucking trash
>>
>>876919
>>876943
Vince hates everybody who made it without him, especially if they're anti-mastodons
>>
>>876815
>I'm okay with it
>Stoked af senpai, fight me
>How could WWE already screw this up?
>Meh
>I like them, but they need to drop the title, maybe turn face and mix up the gimmick

6/10
>>
>Roman Reigns
Not a bad champion, but not a good one either. In a perfect world he would have won it on a night where it actually meant something (Mania, Survivor Series, Summerslam, etc.). Hopefully he drops it to Brock at the RR and wins it back around Survivor Series this year.

>Dean Ambrose
Never liked him. He can't throw a fucking punch to save his life. Everyone he feuds with makes him look good even though he's always been mediocre in the ring and on the mic. I want him to just go away and never go anywhere near the world heavyweight championship

>Kalisto
Him and ADR swapping championships isn't necessary. If he's going to chase for the title let him fucking chase. He shouldn't have the title for one fucking day. With Sin Cara out the US title is right where he needs to be. Hell throw Neville in as well with ADR and Kalisto and they'd put on a great fucking match

>Charlotte
She's unlikable. She has no fucking charisma what so ever as a face or a heel. Have her drop the title to Sasha who can actually make the crowd fucking hate her or love her. This feud with Becky is boring and has entirely killed any of the remaining momentum the "Divas Revolution" has had.

>New Day
I don't want to see them face the Usos. I don't want to see them face the Dudley's. I want to see them go at it with the Wyatt Family. It'll turn them face immediately and it'll be a fresh face in the tag team division.

Will do some fantasy booking in the next post to say who I want as champions.
>>
>>876994
But this Becky/Charlotte feud is the best "The Divas Revolution" has been
>>
All three of The New Day are tag champs?

I thought it was just Kofi and Big E.
>>
>>876994
WWE World Heavyweight Championship
>Roman Reigns enters the RR early, he's put over eliminated jobbers up until around 17 - 20
>21 hits and it's Brock Lesnar. Roman Reigns and the rest of the people in the ring get distracted as he makes his way to the ring. HHH uses this to knock Reigns out of the rumble. Reigns chases HHH and Brock intervenes. He never enters the RR when he's supposed to as all three men are chasing each other in the back
>D-Bry enters at 25 - 28. He wins the RR. Before he can celebrate Steph comes out says Brock never enters.
>HHH runs to the ring to get away from Roman who is being pummeled by Brock. The entire locker room comes to the ring HHH and Roman. They end up fighting all over the arena while Brock and D-Bry start throwing guys out of the ring.
>We get an Andre the Giant memorial battle royale moment where it appears that D-Bry almost has Brock out, but he ends up going out first instead. Both men hit the floor, but D-Bry goes out first.
>D-Bry feuds with Brock at Mania where he goes over in a David v Goliath match
>Next night on Raw Brock puts him over, says he'll return for his rematch
>Balor makes his debut towards the end of the show shaking Bryans hand as they shake hands and hold their respective titles above their heads
>Kevin Owens hits the ring lays both men out, grabs the WWE World Heavyweight Championship over his head to end the show

>Intercontinental championship
>KO beats Dean. He feuds with him again at the next PPV and retains
>KO says that he's a prize fighter and says that there's no wrestler on the roster that'll give him a worthy wrestlemania match
>He says that D-Bry facing Brock at mania is a waste of a main event
>Ends up having a Fatal-4 way against Dolph / Dean / Neville and retains
>See above post for next night on Raw
>KO vacates the intercontinental title the next week to get a shot at the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
>The Authority hosts a tournament to crown a new champion
>>
>>877001
Freebird Rule, they all count as tag team champions.
>>
>>877001
Freebird Rule
>>
>>877002
>>trash
>>
>>876815
F-
>>
>>877002
US Championship
>ADR v Kalisto continues til Wrestlemania
>ADR retains and challenges anyone the next night on Raw. Sami Zayn (any other new talent works as well) takes the challenge and almost has him before interference from Barrett or Rusev
>They feud and it culminates in a win for Zayn or who ever you want to throw in the US title mix

Divas Champion
>Sasha challenges Charlotte at Mania to a title shot
>She states that she did it once, and that she can do it again
>Charlotte accepts, but on the condition that it's a ladder match
>Sasha accepts and they have their match at Mania
>Sasha goes over and they continue to feud until Nikki Bella comes back, at which point Sasha keeps retaining

>Tag Team
>Wyatts attack New Day at the Rumble
>Bray Wyatt says he wants to hold gold (in this case Bronze) in his hands
>Wyatts use their numbers advantage constantly blind siding the New Day
>Gets to the point where New Day has to recruit a new member, and that's Apollo Crews from NXT
>He's reluctant at first to join in New Day's antics, but he gets used to it
>4v4 tag match at Mania for the titles
>New Day wins
>Feud continues post Mania
>>
>>877013
> giving Zayn a title on his first night

It's like you don't understand his character at all

> Apollo in The New Day

>>/trash/
>>
>>877017
smarks just want to see their favorites win all the time really.
>>
>>877060
I wouldn't really call anybody as dumb as him "smart" by any stretching of the expression
>>
File: 1443177147726.gif (2MB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
1443177147726.gif
2MB, 250x190px
>>876994
>>877002
>>877013
>these people suck because i don't like them and arbitrary reasons
>hey guys, check out my fantasy booking
>>
>>876919
cause he's fat
>>
>>876815
>Reigns
Pretty shit champ so far. The booking hasn't helped, there aren't any legitimate heels to go up against him.
>Dean Ambrose
Pretty good. I like Dean. Wish he was better in the ring and didn't flail about so much.
>Kalisto
That lasted long. ADR is shit and Kalisto belongs in the tag division.
>Charlotte
Shit.
>New Day
Great.
>>
>>876815
Does anyone seriously like charlotte? Shes boring as fuck and isnt even hot. Why does everyone treat her like shes the shit? Even ric flair cant get me to like her.
>>
>>876815
-8/10
>>
>>876815
>Make it stop
>He's actually been caring in-ring again lately, which makes me respect him somewhat less as a person because it means he was phoning it in just because he wasn't getting focus, but either way he's one of their best talkers and been putting on great matches so it is what it is
>Have high hopes, great wrestler and serviceable talker
>I'd say >Divas but I'm not sure what the fuck she is
>Still based, waning though, need something fresh, horrendous lack of opponents
>>
>>876815
>boring
>okay
>based
>shit
>based
>>
>Reigns
meh, he is hot right now
>Ambrose
as good as you're going to get out of the shit midcard
>Kalisto/Del Rio
both fine
>Charlotte
watching divas matches is worse than watching outlaw wrestling
>New Day
reddit
>>
>>877280
>>New Day
>reddit
Hello reddit
>>
>>876833
I have no problem with any of the people in that picture desu
>>
>>876815
Shit
Meh
Refreshing change
Meh
Based but getting stale
>>
>>877283
New Day are literally black people for people who've never actually seen a black person and just think they're like the black people they see in anime and video games.
>>
>>876912
HHH fucking adores Flair dude, and I'm pretty sure at this stage he's more hands on with the divas division than Vince.
>>
>>877295
what's that got to do with reddit?
>>
>>877280
Reigns isn't hot.
>>
>>876833
worst was:
Randy Orton as WWE Champ
Big E as IC champ
Dean Ambrose as US champ
Cody Rhodes and Goldust as Tag team champs
AJ Lee as Diva champ
>>
>>876815
>current
>Kalisto
>>
where my dean amBROS at?
>>
WHC - rocks cousin/10
IC - czw crap
US - spic
Divas - ric flair 3
Tag teams - the nigga day
>>
>>876994
>this feud with Becky is boring
Nigger what this is the best feud on the women's roster in the last decade. Not saying much, but it's still a solidly booked and written feud with a heel who's getting proper heel heat and a babyface that most people want to see win.
Plus Becky has been savage at the promo game.
>>
>>876815
>3 tag team belts
ehh , nope
>>
>>882340
>>>/leddit/
>>
>good
>good
>who cares
>ugly as shit who cares
>nigger
>faggot nigger
>talent-less corny nigger

2/10 WWE sucks.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.