[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nakamura leaves NJPW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: CYgMgTLUoAEVbcQ.jpg (33KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
CYgMgTLUoAEVbcQ.jpg
33KB, 500x333px
>Last match will be on Jan 30th
>Contract ends at Jan 31th
>IWGP Intercontinental Championship will be Vacated
>Kenny Omega vs ????? at New Beginning for the Vacated Title

https://twitter.com/njpw1972/status/686812693051781120
>>
Its happening!!!
Out of that... what a dumb move by NJPW, the title is too important to do that kind of shite.
>>
>>876027
maybe he didnt want to put anyone over?
>>
>>876027
No matter how hard they push Kenny they couldn't get him to beating Nakamura level so quickly, especially since Naka just wen't over AJ.
This way they can get the title onto Kenny without having to push him as hard
>>
>>876081
technically he could via bullet club interference but this way at least he can look good against someone with possibly little to no interference that would solidify his position as the leader and make him look strong.
>>
>>876081
Yes they absolutely could, that is exactly how NJPW does their booking.
>>
>>876013
Who cares other than fat virgins and NXMemers?
No one cared about yoshi tatsu and no one will care about his older and fatter freddie mercury aping cousin
Pun intended
>>
>>876190

It's new faces. Getting incredibly tired of watching the same matches over and over again with this shitty and limited roster.
>>
>>876013
>gook sellout
>won't lose the belt clean
>shitty spastic moveset

This fucker is one cancer awareness commercial away from becoming Wankistan's John Cena
>>
File: kennyomega.jpg (33KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
kennyomega.jpg
33KB, 600x400px
I don't really like this vacating the belt idea they have. Make it interesting ffs. I heard Nakamura is going to have some press conference later in the month. They should just have Omega and BC burst into the room and beat the shit out of Nak. Then have Omega grab the belt and smash him in the face with it before they all walk out with Omega simply taking the title with him.
>>
>>876284

I like this idea anon

Kenny Omega is my favorite wrestler and having Nak put him over would have made the title very valuable in the fans eyes

Then have tanahasi chasing him, would have made for a great story arc

WWE clearly asked for this and it

Just go back and watch Raw from last night and tell me that Nak and Styles will be treated any different then midcard geeks
>>
>>876284
>>876293
>Outlel spotfest lovers bought into the rassling is an art in Japan maymay

Your idols are sellouts in it for the money, and your shitty slant eyes company has a TNA tier creative department. Congratulations, you did this to yourselves. This is what you deserve for all the shit you've pulled on WWE shows these past two years. Now Uncle Vince is coming to reap all your flippy shitter feds from the face of the earth.
>>
File: 9864XT_D.jpg (23KB, 520x270px) Image search: [Google]
9864XT_D.jpg
23KB, 520x270px
>>876316

Ok

Congratulations to me
>>
mad that kenny likely wont have to shake the jr label and be built up for the ic

ibushi had to lose to everyone and their mother first
>>
File: 1412458456725.jpg (88KB, 640x607px) Image search: [Google]
1412458456725.jpg
88KB, 640x607px
>>876284
>mfw Omega's mystery opponent is Cheeseburger
>>
>>876316
Ishii & Shibata could put on headbuttfests for the next 5 years and still have less brain damage than you
>>
>>876190
Nakamura is actually younger than Yoshi

You retarded shitter
>>
>>876316
>BAIT FOR THE BAIT GOD, BAITS FOR THE BAIT THRONE
>>
>didnt want to put over omega
>still under contract before/after RR

KEK nakameme is literally worse than Hogan
>>
>>877134
> /wwe/ shitters on pooicide watch
>>
>>877134
>didn't want to put over Omega
>literally took his finisher and was pinned by him last week
>>
>>877134
>>didnt want to put over omega
He did though. New Japan either thought Vince would make Nak do something with their belt or they wanted to punish Nak by stripping him.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.