[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

maybe you guys can help settle something for me. how do you pronounce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tex_cougar.jpg (28KB, 319x400px) Image search: [Google]
tex_cougar.jpg
28KB, 319x400px
maybe you guys can help settle something for me. how do you pronounce kayfabe?

i've always pronounced it "kayfabe". but, all my friends say it's pronounced "silly ass made up shit that wouldn't hold the attention of a 5 year old".

to cloud matters further, i went to the wiki and they said it was pronounced "several greased up men in their underwear poncing about on a stained mat performing homo-erotic foreplay before retiring to the shower room for a bit of bouncy bouncy".

and what is it with BiggiE rassling again? i thought Tupac killed him 20 years ago.

so confusing....
>>
kay (like day) - fabe (like save)
>>
Kay (kai) fabe (fave)
>>
The Apter Mags used to maintain kayfabe when a babyface was over in The Fed, but when Vinne Mac started selling heel heat after the screwjob, the only way to get over was to work stiff on a jobber with a strong-style puroresu workrate.
>>
> OP isn't yet aware that he's a closet homo
>>
>>875146
Wow, are you actually proud of being the dude in the picture? I've seen literal pieces of shit in truckstop toilets with more class, looks and intelligence than you. And you fail in another way: your girl has an ugly face, and you don't show her body? You are clearly an idiot since we can rule out that maybe, just maybe she is a butterface. But no, all we see is an ugly face with a possibly worse body.
BTW, if you are in high school, then you will look old as an 80-year old anus by the time you are 25. And there is no way you are in college, because then it would not be possible to be on both the football team and the basketball team. So feel proud that you are part of two sports in some shitty high school, soak it up now, because as soon as you get out of that place, you will realize how little any gives a shit about the meaningless trophies or positions you held in high school.
I'd offer to fight you, but I fear that if I touched you, I'd be covered in an oily mucus secretion that your overactive sebaceous glands are obviously pumping out.
>>
Femanon here. When i was 12, my parents went to a church reunion in Oregon for 4 days and left me home alone. They thought it was an oppurtunity for me to act more "mature." I had a dog (half rottweiler,half siberian husky) named rosco who was getting a reputation for humping random things aruond my house. My parents liked him outside but i let him inside cause i was home alone and was gonna do whatever the hell i wanted. i take a shower and walk back to my room naked cause i felt like it. I COMPLETELY forget he's in the house and he rushes up to me, tackles me, and starts humping away like crazy.
>>
Do you detect what the Peebles is poaching?
>>
>>875146
OP you look like some spray tan tough guy. You're girlfriend's a slut. Your achievements mean nothing in this day, age and economy. Your school was probabaly easy as shit. Also who's worse the people that make fun of others, or the guy trying to make fun of them, and failing?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.