[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /asp/ even still worth going anymore? I used to come here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_2015-11-09-15-56-44.png (211KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-09-15-56-44.png
211KB, 720x1280px
Is /asp/ even still worth going anymore?
I used to come here for martial arts related stuff like boxing, kickboxing, BJJ, MMA, Judo and all that jazz. This board was known for that, including skateboarding and some others, but now there's nothing but wwe threads flooding the board.
Miss old /asp/
Pic unrelated
>>
I agree. Might as well rename it the WWE board. It's a shame.
>>
>>872586
cry more, baby
>>
Sorry for making your dead board relevant. You should just leave desu :^)
>>
>>872597
waaaah
your 5 person threads are still here fampai, just have to scroll a bit further down the catalog is all
>>
>>872607
I don't see why there has to be so many wrestling threads. You could have a single wresting general, and stay in it.
>>
>>872617
S C R O L L
>>
You can blame the gook moot.
>>
>>872586
Get your off topic shitposting out of here. This is the wrestling board m8.
>>
>>872660
No this is the wrestling board >>>/trash/
>>
All the things you listed don't even fill up 2 pages.

Whats so bad if WWE gets the left over room?
>>
>>872968
That 'joke' wasnt funny the first time you angrily quick replied it on the front page of the wrestling board
Are you really that proud of it
>>
>>872586
Go to your thread and quit acting pissy, cuck.
>>
File: wwfrdtcan2.jpg (565KB, 952x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wwfrdtcan2.jpg
565KB, 952x1000px
>>872989
I think wwe is fitting of >>>/trash/
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 824x658px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 824x658px
KO ME TAY
>>
>>872992
> he even googled >wwe trash
You are so arsehurt right now arent you? Is that 5 or 6 threads youve angrily posted in in the last 10 minutes? Thanks for the bumps anyway ;)
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>873001
I don't even care anymore
https://youtu.be/_HlFKfSS410
>>
>>872992
sounds like most is this a mcdojo threads found their new home.
>>
>>872586

OOOOOH ASP, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR! CLAP YOUR HANDS AND FEEL THE POWER!

IT'S A NEW DAY, YES IT IS!
>>
>>872586
whatever happen to the fight between goju guy and florida guy?
>>
File: BbjLlxhCIAAlptr.jpg (80KB, 599x849px) Image search: [Google]
BbjLlxhCIAAlptr.jpg
80KB, 599x849px
>>873001
>>873011
No but since I'm a faggot with all the spare time in the world i made this for you WWE fags.
Not the it matters though
>>
>>873069
replace /trash/ with /asp/ and I'll gladly get this image over.
>>
>>873134
If I was to do that I'd have to change /wwe/ to /trash/
>>
>>873069
>>873142
>>873134
no worries I will help you out and change it for you thank asp bro.
>>
>I used to come here for martial arts related stuff
Why would you come to a board no one used?
>>
>>872586
Just make it worth it you faggots. Sure, keep complaining so that hopefully we either get a board split, a wrestling containment that isn't here, or at least some actual fucking moderation, but in the meantime make threads for martial arts and other things that fit under this board's name and get used to posting a shit ton to keep threads alive. The worst part is threads dedicated to shitposting, regardless of whether they come from wrestlefags, old /asp/ies, or false flags. For fucks sake why does no one sage shit threads.
>>
>>873306
>Wanting moderation

What a fucking cuck
>>
All the autists have to be quarantined to one board
>>
>>873424
>>Wanting moderation
>cuck
Wouldn't expect better from a memelord, and with how many wrestelfags are memelords, of course things ended up like this. Also, how do aussies feel about wrastling?
>>
alright wrestling fags listen up real close cause this is the last and final chance i'm giving your fat asses to get off my board.

/asp/ was originally created for people who who actually participate in their sports. which is why you see threads like MMA where people discuss styles and give others tips. NOT because they think it's cool after seeing it on a fucking tv show like you nerds but because it helps us become better fighters in real life. you see our practice of these sports has given us the right to post here. how many of you actually train to become "wrestlers" (i keep the word quoted because it's not really wrestling it's fucking soap opera)? i bet there's not a single one who actually is training. NO you just watching your shitty tv show all fucking day. THAT'S NOT WHAT THIS BOARD WAS FUCKING MADE FOR

IT WAS MADE FOR PEOPLE WHO PARTICIPATE IN THEIR SPORTS

IS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS??????????????????????????????????????????????????? YOU FUCKING RETARDED AUTISTIC SHITS

maybe we could come to some sort of agreement since it seems that the guys over on /sp/ really hate you (with good reason) and don't want you back i guess you have no choise but to stay here. BUT can you atleast limit the amount of threads you make? im not saying you can't make threads but add a few rules to it

>only make a new general when the old one drops to page 3
>don't make shitloads of threads about the same subject (really there's no need to)
>smal items don't need their own threads you can just put them in the general
>stop the fucking retared "is he autisic" threads and other shitposting
>STOP FUCKING USING TERMS LIKE "PLAYING WITH TOY GUNS" OR "MMAUTISTS" AND STOP FUCKING CALLING REAL WRESTLING GAY
>that means no trolling of ANY kind

if you can comperehend this set of rules i believe we would be happy to accept you here and allow you to post your threads

thank you
>>
>>875653
I say to you the exact same thing I said to you in the other thread. Christ, I bet your Sifu is real proud.
>>
>>873306
>make threads for martial arts
>they just get shitposted by wrestlefags
Hmmm
>>
/sp/ is 10 times better without all these wresting autists. Thanks for pulling all the shit out of there /asp/, much appreciated.
>>
>like indie wrestling as well as actual combat sports and parkour
>can't even discuss any promotions besides WWE/WWF because /asp/ is full of plebs who never put any effort into investigating anything above and beyond staring at whatever is put in front of them
WWE hasn't even been decent since 2013, you assholes.
>>
File: Untitled.png (368KB, 1780x892px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
368KB, 1780x892px
>>873069
>>
>>875653
Holy shit you have severe autism
>>
They should have made /wwe/
Instead we have tontake the refuse from /tv/. WWE is drama, not an actual sport.
>>
>>872586
>i use to come here
No you didnt this board is a baby you fucking /asp/iring butt pirate. with <3 from 2010
>>
File: 0796173001417386655_filepicker.jpg (92KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
0796173001417386655_filepicker.jpg
92KB, 640x360px
>>872586
LOL you should have a "who can cry the hardest" contest and call it a sport. A sport you could actually win at OP
>>
>>878956
Playing with toy guns isnt a sport, neither is virgin duel
>>
Test
>>
Not our fault no one wants to talk about that shit
>>
>>873054
goju guy got shanked in some club and canceled
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.