[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This past Thursday night, Santana Garrett made her return

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: CYVRhdoU0AA9RqR.jpg (66KB, 600x885px) Image search: [Google]
CYVRhdoU0AA9RqR.jpg
66KB, 600x885px
>This past Thursday night, Santana Garrett made her return to WWE NXT
>Santana took on Asuka in the semi-main event of the last set of TV tapings
>Garrett has since posted the following cryptic tweet
>Through the many years of what I thought was 'searching', was really the process of 'awakening' #wakeup
>>
One more jobber for the pile!
>>
File: They're here.jpg (19KB, 174x290px) Image search: [Google]
They're here.jpg
19KB, 174x290px
>>872048
>>
Maybe she will be sister Abigail.
>>
>>872521
...a corpse?
>>
>>872521
The sheep mask and lantern? She's gonna join Bray and his boys, bank on it!
>>
>>872048
>google this trick

She has a fucking amazing body and an actual decent face. Not the person I'd expect them to fill the SA role.
I still think Abigail should've been wheeled out as a prop only for some Face to eventually lift her veil during a match, reveal a skeleton and then get rekt by Bray, subsequently pinned and lose the feud.
>>
File: santanaNXTdatass.jpg (60KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
santanaNXTdatass.jpg
60KB, 600x450px
>>872556
thi, would be a waste,shes hot and can wrestle just put someone who cant wrestle or is doing nothing. So paige or bliss would fit better for this role.
>>
>>872048
>The Wyatt family expanding
It finally happened, maybe a year or three to late but still
>>
>>872573
Did you forget about Strowman?
>>
>>872584
I bet he tried really hard to.
>>
>>872048
>#Wakeup
Its feeding time. Ryback new manager incoming.
>>
>>872573
>Wyatt Family expands, also starts to form alliances with 'fringe' personalities and teams, like Stardust, Bo Dallas and the Ascension
>Wyatt Family dominate at the Rumble, sacrifice themselves to win Bray the title
>they start beating the shit out of everyone and interfering in matches, they get Stardust to win the IC championship (redubs it Intergalactic), Rowan and Harper get the Tag titles, Strowman gets the US title
>Bray challenges Undertaker for the third (and final time), beats him, establishing himself as the new supernatural force
>gives Dallas something to 'bolieve' in, and convinces The Ascension to rise above, becoming bodyguards and fodder
>Reign of Fear begins
>>
File: Social-Outcasts-Random.jpg (44KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Social-Outcasts-Random.jpg
44KB, 642x361px
>>872664
Bo Dallas runs with his own crew now and they're going to be bigger than DX, nWo, The Shield, The Wyatts and Bullet Club combined.
>>
>>872627
high test nia jax would be better but im not even mad.
>>
>>872670
Anyone else get sad looking at this picture? It's like heartbreak, disappointment and broken dreams in picture form.
>>
>>872882
Its a vehicle to get BO and slater more tv time.
>>
>>872882
I had Adam Rose's new gimmick
>badass south african dude
>to british party animal
>to...a snooty TMZ reporter?

he and Curtis Axel have just been squandered in terms of talent
>#OftenImitatedNeverEliminated!
>#AxelMania!
>Macho Mandow!
>The Mega Powers back together!
>shit hogan said nigger, cut that
>force them to go out in cena's old gear the next night
>take Curtis off tv altogether
>do a small go-nowhere angle with Sandow becoming the Intellectual Savior again
>take him off tv after that

Come to think of it why don't they make it a 6 man stable and include Sandow and Ryder
>>
File: J9RzVEg.jpg (66KB, 1536x870px) Image search: [Google]
J9RzVEg.jpg
66KB, 1536x870px
>>872882
>broken dreams
>>
>>872556
she has a horse face. WWE seem to currently love horsefaced bitches
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.