[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets get some realistic best case scenarios for the NJPW signees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Snapshot_20150718.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20150718.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
Lets get some realistic best case scenarios for the NJPW signees

Ill start

>dbry and nakamaru have a lengthy feud for the ic title with the belt changing hand a few times with nakameme finally coming out on top and celebrating with his theme playing
>>
>>871882
Dbry ain't coming back.
>>
>>871882
>puts the most unrealistic scenario possible
might have as well made it a triple threat with malenko if you wanted to make is 6stars
>>
>>871905
>>871903
Why is it unrealistic? It keeps dbry around but away from the main event scene, so VInce would be happy, the ic belt would get some legitimacy, and it would be a decent draw.

If you think im wrong then by all means tell me why or come up with some alternative scenarios
>>
>>871925
Also, if you think that bry is gone for goo, then who do you think would make a good replacement for him? Dean might make a good opponent in this scenario, but I'm curious for who you guys think might work
>>
Nakamura's part seems like the easiest, just have him beat a few established stars, then win the IC Title. then give him the long matches and constant title defenses that Cena had and the IC title could become prestigious in a similar fashion that the US title did. Also his wins should be clean, rather than having him need shenanigans every match or having him run away in every match like every heel and everyone who isnt Reigns or Cena.
Not sure what to make of Styles though. Maybe he could lead Bullet club and feud with the othe stables around, but introducing the three of them that way would probably ruin them the same way the Diva's revolution ruined Sasha and Becky. Since Cena's out and ADR won't be losing the strap to him, maybe Styles can win that.
Regardless of what happens to Styles or Shinsuke, It should probably be a year or so before either feuds with Cena or Reigns.. unless they win.
>>
>Roman overcomes odds at mania
>Authority books him into a title match against mystery opponent on following RAW
>Roman is in ring waiting for opponent
>dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun
>Nakamura's guitar riff hits
>smark ass post-mania crowd has a collective orgasm and arena reaches 100% humidity
>Nakamura swags his way down to the ring flailing his arms down his side while bobbing his head up and down
>match starts... BOMAYEEEEE
>Roman staggers a bit, and then he's hit with another knee to the back of the head
>with Roman's legs still up in the air, Nakamura dives on him for the cover
>1... 2... 3... *ding ding ding*
>Nakamura wins WWE World Championship in his debut match
>"YEA OH!"
>wrestling is made great again
>>
File: bryanisnotadraw.png (36KB, 731x435px) Image search: [Google]
bryanisnotadraw.png
36KB, 731x435px
>>871957
here would be the stock the next day
>nose dive like when bryan won.
>>
>>871960
You're a moron and have no idea how the market works if you think wwe stock prices are driven by wrestling angles.
>>
File: YEAOH.gif (755KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
YEAOH.gif
755KB, 400x225px
>>871957

I'd blow a load if that happened
>>
>>871957
Why are IWC fags so delusional?
>>
>>871903
Dbry only postponed after WM
>>
>>871960
Dude, that was because Taker losing.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.