[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heath Slater General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

File: Basedlater.jpg (86KB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
Basedlater.jpg
86KB, 625x351px
This is the general for discussion of WWE ultimate underdog.

With the social outcasts being a thing will Slater find success on it?

I hope he does.
>>
First, and he has really bad Gyno
>>
>>869823
He has rad tits
>>
>>869831
More like titty slater amiright?
>>
>>869823
No, these jobber stables never work. Look at 3MB.
>>
>>869838
You know what doesn't work? That toupee he's wearing
>>
>>869838
Yeah that was shortlived but with all these injuries WWE has no choice but to build these guys as a credible tag team given the dire state of the division and the company.
>>
>>869842
>WWE has no choice but to build these guys as a credible tag team
lol

Lets see what happens.
>>
>>869846
I dont mean it like being dominant or anything, more like they are the masters of distractions and thus they get their victories.

Luckily they even get a Wrestlemania slot.
>>
>>869852
They'll all get thrown out of the Andre the Giant BR first simultaneously.
>>
>>869860
hopefully anyone trowing them will ignite a feud for any of the tittles.

Slater needs to be the champion of his team.
>>
I need Slater and Adam Cole to be in a tag team. Comedy heelishness and Serious heelishness that would mesh together perfectly.
>>
>>869823
Slater and the rest of the social outcasts are real underdog material. I hope it doesn;t get turned into a comedy act.
>>
>>869846
I know nobody watches it, but the other day on Main Event those faggots lost to the Usos, so there's that.
>>
ITT: Autism
>>
>>870524
Luckily those dont count.

Hopefully they get a win on next RAW or at least Slater gets another win.
>>
>>870532
You see anyone talking about Lesnar?
>>
>>870462
They will likely be comedy act, at least in their first few months.
>>
They should be face or at least not completely heel. I want them to fuck with everyone equally.
>>
They're not going anywhere but the trash bin.
>>
>>871962
Seems like they will be faces, now that opens room for guys like Sandow and Fandango.

>>871971
Last RAW protected them a lot: cut a decent promo, showed they didnt fear the Wyatts, Axel and Bo looked good agaisnt strowman, Slater and Rose looked good being of help to Big Guy and more inportantly they didnt got pinned.

I think WWE is legit pushing these guys.
>>
Slater and co got a win in Smackdown.

Things are shaping to be pretty well for them it seems.
>>
File: 1452674819878.jpg (19KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452674819878.jpg
19KB, 1280x720px
>be some country bumpkin jobber who shows up on RAW only three times a year
>hasn't committed suicide yet
>>
>>875962

Bo Dallas pinned Zack Ryder on SD, but accidentally kicks Slater.
>>
>>877574
Good for him.

i hope that last part doesnt mean the team is already disbanding.
>>
>>877576
just means BO is the real leader.
BOLIEVE!
>>
>>877578
Slater already declared Bo the big guy of the group.
>>
Someone needs to keep the mic away from this cunt
>>
>>877568
He had more wins after that one win they had on RAW than he did in the entire of 2015.
I read that on Reddit.
>>
>>878902
Nah he is good.
>>
Curtis Axel is the star of the social outcasts
>>
>>871962
They were booked as faces on Raw and heels on Smackdown. Must be the same person booking these guys who books the divas division.
>>
>>880972
I say everyone fills a role though of all of them Axel probably deserves the push the most.
>>
>>883315
Axel and Bo are the most entertaining so far. Slater makes sense as the leader as he was the biggest jobber. Rose is just kinda making up the numbers.
>>
>>883316
Axel and Bo play a more vocal role out of them.

Plus Axel and Bo has catchphrases that kinda gets them over.
>>
>>869823
I think they are going to give him a mid card title soon, hopefully it will not turn out like Zack Ryder (2011 -2012) R.I.P Zacks career
>>
>>883329
Probably the IC tittle. I think WWE its really desperate enough right now to push guys due the huge ammount of injured talent.
>>
>>885099
I don't know about "probably". The IC title has been pushed back up to the upper midcard since Owens won it whereas the US title is now back to it's rightful place as the lesser midcard title. That one's more likely.
>>
>>885101
>US title is now back to it's rightful place as the lesser midcard title
Well i think its still considered higuer than IC because the LoN are in the main event picture (Mainly because of Sheamus) but both are an option. Maybe make Kalisto win it and drop it to Slater.
>>
Damm jobbed to BEEG.

Wonder if this is the extent of their push.
>>
>>869823
Slater for Rumble winner!
>>
>>892000
Honestly if the title went to outcasts then they kept it for a long time due to various shenanigans I would enjoy it a lot.
>>
>>892070
ratings would go to shit though

right now in PG land: ratings = le good guy iz champ
>>
>>889161
nah bo actually won a match.
>>
I wont let this based general job to aspie threads!
>>
>>892214
Ratings have been going to shit for almost 15 years.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 400x400px
God he's almost as terrible as Sheamus and Becky Lynch combined.

>gingers can't wrestle
>>
>>869823
>HES A GOLD GLOVE BOXER MAGGLE
>Move set takes no advantage of his boxing prowess whatsoever

WWE
>>
Is Damien Sandow RIP? Will we see him at the rumble?
>>
>>889161
Heath and Axel beat The Dudleys on Main Event.
>>
THE CHAINS ARE OFF THE CHAINS ARE OFFTHE CHAINS ARE OFFTHE CHAINS ARE OFFTHE CHAINS ARE OFF THE CHAINS ARE OFF
>>
Slater and Axel look like fucking rednecks. This is why they don't get over. They look like fucking hicks.
>>
>>899816
>Slater and Axel look like fucking rednecks. This is why they don't get over. They look like fucking hicks.
duck dynasty daniel bryan says hey.
>>
Nah bro. Calling it Big Clem Layfield is making his debut.
>>
Its shit that Slater didnt got a Rumble slot.
>>
>>899643
>Imfuckingplying.

He is based.
>>
>>899816
What?
>>
the social outcasts are the WWE's answer to the Ginyu Force, It could work.
Their theme's terrible though, needs something a lot less 2007 svr main menu
>>
Axel, Rose, and Bo confirmed for release in the next three months
>>
>>918303
The Ginyu force had an actual strong guy though.

Why?
>>
>>899731
Good news, shame Dudleys didnt put them over but i guess it was that shit Flo that had to get over.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.