[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who seriously thinks WWE has cleared Daniel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: daniel brian.jpg (43KB, 665x385px) Image search: [Google]
daniel brian.jpg
43KB, 665x385px
Am I the only one who seriously thinks WWE has cleared Daniel Bryan weeks ago but they (and DB himself) are going on with the #cleardanielbryan bullshit so they are going to have a serious surprise entry for the Royal Rumble?

This whole "every doctor cleared me already but my company with every other legit stars injured won't let me wrestle" smells like kayfabe to me
>>
except Daniel Bryan is one of those lightningin a bottle types that smarks and normal wrestling fans love, like really love. Royal rumbl 2014 and 2015 where the fans absolutely railed and shit on the match when it was clear bryan wasn't winning are gonna be fresh memories for wwe booking. They won't let bryan in until the fans aren't gonna hijack the show when he loses things.
>>
>>869254
>DB wins RR
>roman reigns vs daniel bryan for the title at WM32

Heh, it doesn't even sounds half bad for a main event tbhwyfam
>>
>>869248
Nah, they probably wont let bryan back except after WM because reigns hasnt got his WM moment yet
>>
I also think that he has already been cleared but there's no way he'll be in the Rumble unless he's going to win it.
>>
>>869260
bryan has a 70% chance of getting hurt during the rumble and its months between the rumble and wrestlemania so no.
>>
>>869254
Maybe they should've given the fans what they wanted then

>>869353
Show your working.
>>
I would fucking love if DB came back and got eliminated in the Rumble, and injured himself doing it

B + Player
>>
With all this concussion lawsuit shit going on, there's no way it's a work
>>
I hope that fucking goat never sets his kicky feet on a ring ever again. He's already killed two years of wrestling.
>>
>>869248

>>869248
He has probably been cleared but they probably don't want him wrestling again ever. Even if he's okay for now, when he's much older he'll likely be like Tommy Dreamer and not be able to remember to close the fridge and shit. Damaged as he is, he shouldn't be wrestling again. Which is sad to say since he was the most over guy in years and one of my favorites.
>>
>>869378
> there are people dumb enough to BO-lieve this

!8+
>>
>>869385
And yet, more qualified medical professionals than both you and the WWE's Maroon say that he's fine
>>
>>869402
> more qualified medical professionals
you mean the "more qualified medical professionals" getting sued 5 ways from sunday from the player and teams and getting called into congress? lel
>>
>>869405
You don't have any idea who the head physician of WWE is, do you?
>>
>>869248
They don't want to clear him because it would fuck up Roman's push, it would be just like RR 2015 all over again.
>>
>>869413
If Roman's push is so fragile that it can get fucked up merely by somebody else being on the roster he doesn't deserve to get pushed
>>
>>869422
>he doesn't deserve to get pushed

Where the fuck have you been the last 3 months
>>
>>869364
>Maybe they should've given the fans what they wanted then
you would do that, I would do that, Everyone with an ounce of common sense would do that.

wwe has a very stupid habit of doing the opposite of what the audience wants.
>>
>>869364
>>869429
>bryan gets hurt a month into his world title run
they were right.
>>
>>869435
But that's not why they refused to push him

Also:

> booked a main event of Batista vs. Orton

...yeah, those guys aren't injury prone
>>
>>869435
it could have happened to literally anyone. saying he got injured because 'lolvanillamidget' is confirmation biad
>>
>>869450
>>869459
see at least orton and batista have shown they could handle the champions schedule, bryan hadnt and his body has taken a lot of punishment from the indies and yes his size didnt help.
>>
>>869465
I like how you're conveniently overlooking him being WHC or Tag Champ for months

The amount of confirmation bias + doublethink you're showing is really quite astounding
>>
>>869465
you are talking over what I'm presenting here.
>>
>>869466
>WHC
only smackdown and it was one of the worst runs as well.
>tag team
he had to wrestle half as much so that really helped.
>bias
not really, i liked his run as team hell no. But he was already getting injured on his way to the title.
>>
>>869480
You act like the WWE World Champ even works SD! on the reg

> and it was one of the worst runs as well.

See, now that's just wrong.

And yeah I'm really sure tagging with >KANE lightened Bryan's workload
>>
>>869480
I could make an argument about Seth Rollins being bad for the business with him not being 4 foot wide and with arms that aren;t thick. and not being smart enough to wear leg braces
>>
>>869480
He was injured before the title win and was forced by WWE to vacate the title and get the surgery when he wanted to keep wrestling. You're literally shitposting just to be an annoying cunt tbqh
>heel bryan run on smackdown was bad
Confirmed shit taste as well
>>
>>869490
look it up ratings were ok but down from ortons i believe.
>And yeah I'm really sure tagging with >KANE lightened Bryan's workload
yea working less of a match helps

>>869491
rollins was a workhorse with the title bryan showed up 3 weeks later even missing the raw after mania, granted missing one raw was out of his hands and the 3rd raw he just showed up for a few mins. Then he got hurt and that was it.
>>869498
>he wanted to keep wrestling.
admirable but that would have been bad for everyone.
>>
>>869514
>look it up ratings were ok but down from ortons i believe.

Imagine being this fucking wrong
>>
>>869248

You aren't the only one. I also think we're being worked.
>>
>>869248

He is a meat-fearing vegan, therefore his body will always be too WEAK to wrestle.
>>
Why would you want him to wrestle again? So his brain can turn to mush for your entertainment?
>>
>>870164
> he follows the word of a known Maroon
>>
>>870164
absolutely yes
>>
>>869260
that'd be better than romie v bork II
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.