[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tyson Talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

What is your most honest opinion on Mike Tyson?

One of the greatest Heavyweights or just another over rated can crusher?

How fucking lucky is this guy for meeting the devil twice? once with Robin Givens and second with Don King?

Is Prime Tyson (with Cus) as strong as Batman?
>>
>>868378

Even though he was pretty good, he falls more to the can crusher side for me, but he did have the fastest hands of any heavyweight that I've seen
>>
He could fuck up Bruce Lee
>>
>>868395
Come on, the only 'relevant' martial artist out there woh probably could not fuck Bruce Lee up is Steven Seagal
>>
Amazing in ring talent who wasted his much of that talent on drugs and general thug nigger antics.

Still will be always talked about as amongst the bests of all time.
>>
>>868378
Will we ever have a boxing champion that isn't a fucking uncivilized gorilla piece of shit?
>>
>>868543
Lennox lewis.jpeg
>>
>>868378
Not one of the best, but could have been the greatest of them all.

He's basically boxing's Darth Vader.
>>
>>868574
Cus d' Amato/Qui gon jinn, a legendary trainer/jedi saw potential with the young Tyson/Anakin and decided to save the little boy from a life of crime/slavery by planning to train him under his wing along with his companion Kevin Rooney/Obi-Wan, Cus d' Amato/Qui gon jinn realizes Tyson/Anakin's potential to be the greatest boxer/jedi of all time

Cus d'amato/Qui gon jinn however dies before they could see Tyson/Anakin reach their promised potential and is left under the care of Kevin Rooney/Obi-wan, Tyson/Anakin also develops a crush on Robin Givens/Padme which led to some weird ass obssession from Tyson/Anakin to the point that Robin Givens/Padme actually starts a relationship with him

The relationship was a disaster and was said to be the start of the fall of Tyson/Anakin, at the same time, Tyson/Anakin is being seduced to move to another stable/join the dark side by a guy with a peculiar choice of wardrobe, Don King/Sheev, Don King/Sheev managed to turn Tyson/Anakin on Kevin Rooney/Obi-wan and have him join his side only for Tyson/Anakin to become a shell of his former self.
>>
Can crusher that lost every competitive fight that he was in.
>>
>>868415
If only amato was 10 years younger..
>>
>>869944
its d'amato you stupid fucking casual stop pretending like you know what youre talking about
>>
The GOAT but as you point out, he got fucked up by stuff outside the ring namely the death of Cus, Don King fucking him over and some attention whore getting him locked up during his prime years. I'd take 20 yr old Tyson against any other fighter though.
>>
>>870050
>he got fucked over by the world he a gud boi he dindo nuffin
You sound as braindead as he is.
>>
File: [fedora intensifies].gif (618KB, 263x396px) Image search: [Google]
[fedora intensifies].gif
618KB, 263x396px
>>868390
>>868574
>>868667
strong amounts of tipping detected.

>>868543
holly holm.
>>
Literally one of the greatest boxers to have lived.

The precise body movements he makes. The way he twists his hips and back to snap the shoulder, so he can deliver knockout blows while standing.

The bobbing and weaving defense, the way he used the gloves as a shield to get in. With the power generation of being able to knock people out without stepping.

The only shame is that there were not many other boxers at his level when he was at his prime. The 80s and 90s could have been absolutely lit up by the boxing genius of that level of competition.

Tyson was also a victim of the times. Boxing being corrupt, the WBC trying to set him up as the Ali of my generation. Another super champion to sell out baseball stadiums and national commercials. He got to fight a whole lot of men who had absolutely no business fighting Mike Tyson. And that's the greatest part of the tragedy.

The wasted potential, purely from a boxing standpoint, created that vacuum of excellent fights that the 70s, early 80s, and 60s had. It was only a matter of time before MMA was brought over from Japan via Brazil and the Gracies.

Luckily we're past the fall, and now things are getting more stable for boxing. Meaning that the enthusiasts will preserve the sport for what it is. At least, that's my prediction. The prediction of a fan.

But Mike Tyson, he was a great boxer.
>>
>>868378
I like his cartoon
>>
File: CFnUYskVEAErCzG.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CFnUYskVEAErCzG.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
>>868378
>What is your most honest opinion on Mike Tyson?
Succeser and improver of Ali.
>>
>>870088
>strong amounts of tipping detected.

Name one impressive victory on his record.
>>
>>870033
Nigger i was drunk, you like cum in your ass white boy?
>>
>>868378
Ring bully who couldn't beat other bullies.
>>
One of the best boxers in modern times. better than the great pussy muzzie cassius clay ali
Fantasy match would be to see him and sonny liston duke it out
>>
>>868543
Joe Louis
Joe Frazier
Old George Foreman
Benny Leonard
Klitsckho bros.
Henry Armstrong

That's just off the top of my head.
Keep in mind that many fighters play up the outrageousness for press.
>>
Could have been GOAT with Cus still alive, but no
>>
>>872401
>Klitsckho bros
only one of them
the mayor of kiev is a literal retard - just watch the videos of him speaking, you can find videos even in english
>>
>>868378
his cartoon network show is BASED
>>
>>870396
>>878425
Was gonna say this
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.